Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

705 results found

1. Is there a solution to use the function Pair / Unpair workouts from a mobile or website on iPad / tablets

241 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  29 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It’s a good addition of the library tab in the mobile app recently. It will be nice if we could edit or create new structured workout in the app without firing up a computer

190 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  11 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Track FTP over time in Training Peaks, as a metric.

190 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have both a Garmin and an Apple Watch (as do athletes that I coach). I feel that the health metrics from the AppleWatch are richer than they are on Garmin. I've been sending mine to TrainingPeaks via HealthFit and it's generally working out pretty well. The only thing I don't really love is the data isn't aggregated to one daily metric per day. I'd HRV, Pulse for one, SPO2 for another Weight for another (and then I go combine into 1 EVERY DAY.

Native support would make this process much easier.

149 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  13 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Today its possible for self coached athletes to create custom workouts and schedule them per drag and drop in the calendar.
    It would be nice, if self coached athletes can create their own custom plans (e.g. 4week base and so on) and safe them in a folder for annual planning.
    This feature will not replace real coaches, just make it easier for those who don't want a coach at all.

141 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When selecting a workout type, it would be great to have an 'indoor bike' option. To use clearly as an indication to athletes to complete the session on an indoor trainer, rather than out on the road.

136 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

7. There are already a number of requests in this forum to enhance the ability to enhance the ability to auto-assign and track the equipment used for activities.

While most suggestions focus on individual use cases (e.g., wheel sets), I propose a more general approach:

Please add different equipment types or a "other equipment" category. This would allow us to track the use of not only a pre-set equipment type (like e.g. wheels) but chains, cassettes, tires, helmets (e.g. UV exposure), smart trainers, etc.

Additionally, please enable us to set default equipment based on activity types, eg. one shoe for running…

132 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be nice to compare all parameters side by side for similar workouts. For example, being able to compare 2-4 RT1 workouts from training plan. Or being able to compare multiple runs on a trail, etc.

129 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I think it would be great if we could integrate our menstrual cycle in the app. Not just the days we are bleeding but the whole cycle, since we know that the week/days before the bleeding start are the most critical. Once most women start bleeding, then the symptoms get less strong. It would therefore be useful to have an overview of the whole cycle, with predictions for the next month based on your historical data. This would be a critical point for female athletes and important information for coaches to plan better. It would also increase female health and…

108 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Saturday.fit is a new workout nutrition app from Dr. Alex Harrison, PhD Sport Physiology & Performance
    Saturday Morning LLC. This app calculated optimal pre and intra-workout nutrition plans, and it would be great if they could get api access to allow for automation of nutrition planning based on my upcoming workout and race schedule.

He can be reached at:

alex@saturdaymorning.fit

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  7 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Garmin recently updated some of their Forerunner devices to enable users to enter Self Evaluation data during the save of the activity just completed. Two values are asked for: perceived effort (scale: 0-10) and how you felt (5 point scale from Very Weak to Very Stong).

These seem to map directly to what TrainingPeaks has had as an activity setting for years already.

Is there any plan in place to automatically set the values in TrainingPeaks during sync of activity data from Garmin Connect?

This sure would make life easier for TrainingPeaks users who are also Garmin device users (a…

102 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. My outdoor FTP is 216 watts, but my indoor FTP is 182 watts! That is two entire power zones different. Much of that difference is due to using two separate power meters, but this difference in power measurement is a common situation. Unfortunately this makes my power zones wildly inaccurate when I switch between indoor and outdoor rides. The difference in power zones is so great that I can't really use the TP analysis tools for both types of rides. So, I would like there to be both indoor cycling and outdoor cycling with different power zones applied. And, there…

101 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

13. I would like to bring back the topics of improving the Strength Training Interface on TP. Strength training is a core tenet of endurance training and is a huge part of my coaching practice. Training Peaks is easily the industry standard apart from the strength training. Having the ability to enter sets/reps on a particular exercise as well as being able to track improvements over time within the app on similar exercises would be a phenomenal.

Please consider adding this feature as it would no doubt be a game changer for users and coaches. Thank you.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  9 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow metrics cards to be merged together automatically.

I have several devices reporting metrics (e.g. an Oura ring upload sleep data, my Withings scale uploads weight data, etc), but each of these devices creates its own metrics card with potentially repeated data. ITs not obvious which one I should add subjective metrics too then (subjective fatigue etc).

Training peaks should allow me to combine metrics cards automatically so I get one card per day with the metrics from that day.

93 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  8 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. (In user story notation for clarity)

• As an offroad runner
    • I want hrTSS to be the default/preferred metric for ALL my activities
    • So that: 1) I can see an accurate training load metric; hrTSS (which accounts for variations in elevation, bag weight, terrain, weather, etc) 2) Without having to change EVERY individual activity from TSS > hrTSS manually

This may of course be better implemented by allowing all users to set a default TSS calc method at global or activity level.

Customer Support Representative confirms "Unfortunately, there is not a way to set a default TSS calculation method however this…

74 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Dear all,

Would it be possible to get a chart in the dashboard that would show the time evolution of the Running Efficiency Factor? It seems that the point is to improve with time on that one and the parameter is only available buried in each activity so far.

Here is a blog post from Joe on the matter.

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/the-efficiency-factor-in-running/

Thank you very much!

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. My English is not very good and I would like to switch the site to German language.

69 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Would it be possible to add time for an event as it is the only way to sync meal with fuelin app? At the moment it is not possible to get the right meal plans as by default the event is always at 6 am

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. The ATP function only seems currently available on the desktop platform. Would be more accessible on the mobile app platform.

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello, in the arabian world we start our week in Saturday however, in training peaks app/site we don't have that option only sunday&monday, however, in garmin connect we can start our week with Saturday and this is the number one reason for us as arabian coaches / atheletes why we dont use training peaks.

59 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An engineering spike/estimate has been done on this update. There are dependencies that make the effort larger, but we do plan to prioritize this in the future. We have been working through the top requests here in Uservoice and this is absolutely one of the top ones. 

← Previous 1 3 4 5 35 36
  • Don't see your idea?