Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. I used to be able to write something under Description without the text disappearing. Now I can't. The app and the phone (iPhone 15 Pro) are fully patched and up-to-date. If I view TrainingPeaks from the web/desktop interface, the comment I entered on the mobile client is not there. The other way around works, though (i.e. entering a Description on the web client and viewing it on the mobile client works). This has been going on for a few weeks now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Started  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Saturday.fit is a new workout nutrition app from Dr. Alex Harrison, PhD Sport Physiology & Performance
    Saturday Morning LLC. This app calculated optimal pre and intra-workout nutrition plans, and it would be great if they could get api access to allow for automation of nutrition planning based on my upcoming workout and race schedule.

He can be reached at:

alex@saturdaymorning.fit

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to bring back the topics of improving the Strength Training Interface on TP. Strength training is a core tenet of endurance training and is a huge part of my coaching practice. Training Peaks is easily the industry standard apart from the strength training. Having the ability to enter sets/reps on a particular exercise as well as being able to track improvements over time within the app on similar exercises would be a phenomenal.

Please consider adding this feature as it would no doubt be a game changer for users and coaches. Thank you.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  9 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If someone is busy on a certain day, it could be great if the coach or athlete could add "30m" or "1h" or "2h" availability to train, rather than simply blocking off a day as "unavailable" to train. Maybe a cyclist can usually do a 4-5h ride on the weekend, but on a particular week they can only fit in "2h" and it would be great to be able to mark this.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The power data is imported from stryd to the workouts, it would be great if it is used in Peak Performances too

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?