Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

701 results found

1. I think it would be very useful to have more reference parameters for training in the builder (for example 95% of p5', 95% of MSSL, 105% of vt1...etc).

That is, we can reference the intervals by other landmarks ( p1', p5', p20', vt1, vt2 MSSL...etc)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. data in sleep metrics is currently measured in % hr. It should be measured in hrs:min:sec, like the time field in workouts.

also, more generally, it would be good to have a general custom field where athletes can track a bespoke metric which may not be currently available to be measured in metrics. thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dear,
    I use many different health and fitness related apps, and it can be tricky to have the right data everywhere. One notable challenge is updating my weight across services without having to manually enter the number in at least 4 apps. Luckily I found out about a helpful app called HealthSync which automates this process for me. I can now update my weight in Garmin Connect and Health Sync automatically syncs this new value to Google Fit and Strava. Sadly, HealthSync is unable to work with Trainingpeaks. I got in touch with the creators and they told me they…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please add "Average" to metrics "Overall Feeling" and "Motivation" so you don't have to choose between "Below Average" and "Above Average".

My coach was asking me why I feel "below average" since a long time. I answered there is no possibility to choose "Average", only possibility to choose "Above Average" but I don't feel "Above Average" because I feel "Average".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Split the YELLOW workouts (shorter or longer than planned) into 2 different colors so that we can tell at a glance if they were shorter or longer.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Update: Seems this is really a Garmin issue. I can get the structured workouts from TrainingPeaks into Garmin Connect and it shows up on my calendar. But I see no way to select that workout and go through it on Tacx.

[Original] I would like to seamlessly upload a TrainingPeaks workout into the Garmin ecosystem so that I can use that workout on my Tacx Neo 2 trainer. I really enjoy the trainer and that I don't have to think so much about my workout (before I was watching the clock, the power, etc.) I've not found a way to…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to have keyboard shortcuts implemented to speed many common actions within TrainingPeaks from adding items to the calendar (workout, metrics, notes) to searching/selecting/adding from the Workout Library, switching athletes (for coaches), copy/paste, save changes (e.g. "Save & Close" a workout), and many more functions. Keyboard shortcuts along the lines of Gmail (i.e., extensive actions, pop-up shortcut guide) would be a great addition to TrainingPeaks!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I run trying to keep my heart rate as LOW as possible while keeping my pace steady. Please add statistics that help with lowering my HR, not celebrating higher HR. How about adding a fitness factor that combines the runners pace and HR in one number, where a faster pace and lower HR is the goal.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. To avoid clicking a completed workout and then clicking on 'Analyse', add a basic graph showing pace of the completed workout in the calendar view itself. This avoids opening every workout and coach has a quick overview instead of only a green session, which is often misleading. I spend countless hours giving feedback to athletes and to have this kind of visual snapshots and not just green, red, yellow is a big help. See the attached screenshot as an example.

An alternative feature is to toggle the calendar view with a view containing visual (graphs) of the weeks activities.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When I have done a swimming session the total time what is put from my garmin forerunner 255 is less in trainingpeaks. Garmin is including the 5, 10 or 15 sec of change/rest in betreden an exercise and trainingpeaks is taking this out leading towards Orange or even Red training sessions as the time is not met. These small breaks are part of the training and should be included. E.G. by running you also don't reduce the time of an interval training by substracting the small recovery breaks in between

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Include Sunrise and Sunset to calendar view in same way as there is weather forecast. That would be great feature for planning weeks training hours. Espiecially for outdoor rides and runs.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Just another option in the drop down. Right now it is Unavailabe and Limited--what if this also included "Very Available" this would be for blocks of time that the athlete would have more availability. Example -- I will be taking a trip to California to have a focused block of training and racing. Notifying this in TP would help my coach see where he can maybe load some volume. Cheers!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please include a mechanism for hiding our daily CTL, TSS, and Fatigue scores, particularly via the mobile app. Coached athletes do not need the added stress, pressure, or self-consciousness that these numbers can cause, particularly when the full context of what is going on with that athlete is not understood in the digital world. Being presented with your CTL number on a daily basis, front and center, with no way to avoid, can be a demoralizing experience and counterproductive to long-term training. A settings option to turn this off would be an appropriate and appreciated feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow users to see the next days form in the mobile app when you select the next day's workout. This will allow users to adjust the next day's activity if needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. At the moment you can only choose between power or heart rate zones when building a workout. As not all athletes have a powermeter it is quite laborious to consider that fact and prescribe the workout with the right zones (power or heart rate). If multiple zones (heart rate, power RPE or other...) can be displayed in a prescribed workout you no longer have to think about wether the athlete has a power meter or not.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like to add my performance Diagnostic Running / Cycling results to TP. Additional to this, you can see the overall changes in a chart

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to see better visualization comparison between different metrics.
    So for example.
    I want to know how my HR value changed in different Pace Zones in the last three month, years e.g.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hi TP,
    App is great by why no Customer service/support ?
    I had issues using te 25% coupon for renewing for 2023 before 31 Dec.
    and was charged full price due to Auto renewal on Dec. 24.
    Kindly be so kind and credit this retroactively.
    Cheers,
    Zvi Schichter
    Jan- 5 - 2023

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. It would be great to specify a different intensity unit for each step of a workout.
    For example, for my runs I would like to use "% of threshold HR" for worm up and cool down and use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals.

This is particularly annoying when you have a long warm up before an intervals session. You want to use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals (HR won't work because of the lag), but the same intensity unit is used for the warm up as well, resulting in the watch continuously beeping if not in…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?