Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

105 results found

1. As we have laps during our trainings. Especially on & off during the intervals we can select some laps and above we can see avg speed, heart rate, power etc of selected lap

But that would be perfect if we can select multiple laps and see avg of selected laps above like in the picture. (At the moment it shows only 1 lap results)

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As a coach I’d find it very useful to be able to view Percentage Complete versus Planned sessions. So an overall % and per discipline, per week, per month or whatever dates you requested.

The data for this already exists with Tp so this would be easily achieved for the developers.

It could be used to show an athlete their commitment to the coached plan. Also for the coach hold an athlete to account.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

3. My outdoor FTP is 216 watts, but my indoor FTP is 182 watts! That is two entire power zones different. Much of that difference is due to using two separate power meters, but this difference in power measurement is a common situation. Unfortunately this makes my power zones wildly inaccurate when I switch between indoor and outdoor rides. The difference in power zones is so great that I can't really use the TP analysis tools for both types of rides. So, I would like there to be both indoor cycling and outdoor cycling with different power zones applied. And, there…

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

4. Dear all,

Would it be possible to get a chart in the dashboard that would show the time evolution of the Running Efficiency Factor? It seems that the point is to improve with time on that one and the parameter is only available buried in each activity so far.

Here is a blog post from Joe on the matter.

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/blog/the-efficiency-factor-in-running/

Thank you very much!

71 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This editing feature is available in Classic but not Beta. Currently you can only select contiguous workouts using Shift + Click

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 6 Next →