TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. More options for “Availability” feature.

I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Cancel file size limit

The limit of uploading files until 20 MB is very low. 15 hours of bike with position, power and HR , in TCX file (only one available for Polar exportations) is bigger than that. The limit needs to be raised or extinguished

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Workout nutrition intake

Hello, It would be great to be able to input nutritional intake goals for workouts (calories, carbs, sodium etc) in my athlete profile, just like my FTP and pace times. Then taking IF and body weight into account, have TP auto populate what should be the planned total intakes into all planned workouts, in the same section with target FTP or pace times. Hope this makes sense. I explained in better in my initial contact with the help desk (#415971).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

I'd love to see Jeff Galloway's training plans, including Dopey Challenge, added to TrainingPeaks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Modify the Training Peaks RPE so it more closely resembles the Borg Scale - particularly to remove the word 'moderate' at '5' out of 10

I am trying to create the best shared mental model for zones and training that I can do for my athletes. RPE is one of the best ways to help boil it down. However, in my view, the RPE on Training Peaks is slightly out of sync with the Borg Scale. On TP, '5' out of 10 has the word 'moderate', whereas most of the Borg Scales I have used/look at describe 5 as strong/heavy, and moderate would be used at 3 or 4.

e.g.
    Weak exertion (Borg ≤ 2),
    Moderate exertion (2 < Borg < 4), or
    High exertion…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. training intensity shart for planned workout by week

It would be great if there would be a dashboard chart that can show the usage of the training zones / intensity in planned workout for all workouts and in certain sports for a certain period of time. In this way a coach would be able to see how much of the weekly training volume is planned in certain (intensive and easy) zones and it will be easier to follow training principles of load and relief like 80/20.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Payment for training plans on credit card

It would be good if the payment for sold Training Plans could be transferred to the credit card. THX

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add "Meditation" to Workout Types

Meditation is central to many athletes and is integral to their training. Having a dedicated "workout type" would be a helpful feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. update webcal (add notes ; add description from workouts)

i like to see webcal updated
    - add notes (as a coach i use notes to attent athletes for things other then workout, food for the day, special preparation, clean the bike)
    - add description from workouts (as a coach i sometimes use description to put the workout information in, instead of creating a structured workout)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rowing

just uploaded an indoor rowing wk/o and it would be useful to have spm info inlcuded. My garmin doesn't talk to my rowing machine, but i do get the spm and then manually enter the distance to get the pace - and then manually upload to TP and delete the first automatic upload (my problem not yours). it would be really useful if you could include an spm field.
    thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Could viewing a message clear the alert?

When I tap a push notification that my coach has commented on a workout, it takes me to that message. Unfortunately, doing that does not clear the alert notification. It would be great if viewing the messages in the workout would automatically clear the app & desktop alerts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Change the field "Gender" to "***".

In the profile settings there is a field called "Gender". with female and male as options.
    I completely understand that Training peaks is trying to match typical physicality trends and uniqueness of the two biological groups.
    However, strictly according to the dictionary, the label is wrong.
    *** is - late Middle English (denoting the two categories, male and female.

Gender is - The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of ***.

As Gender…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Customizable Charts

It would be helpful if a coach could create a chart that would pull together metrics and performance data. The current limit of two metrics on one chart makes for a very limited metric review.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Manual GPS distance correction to be included in Peak Performances

Please allow for changing GPS distance in uploaded workout to be included in Peak Performances. I have multiple running races with verified course distance, but my GPS showed a shorter distance and thus these races are not included in Peak Performance history (e.g.10km, 1/2 marathon).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. TRAINING PEAKS UNIVERSITY COURSES

Sería de gran utilidad poder contar con los cursos de TRaining Peaks en Español.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base