Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

17 results found

1. Since TrainingPeaks doesn't differentiate between open water and pool swims most devices including Garmin watches, only support importing structured workouts from TP in Pool swim mode. Seems to me we are missing a trick as the pool environment is already structured! Set distances, pool clock etc., and many swimmers (and coaches) prefer not to use a watch in the pool. However, when we go out outside, we lose the wall clock and the lap lengths. To avoid the common trap of falling into “mono-speed” swimming we still need to provide structure. I do this by setting the intervals on duration…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please add "Average" to metrics "Overall Feeling" and "Motivation" so you don't have to choose between "Below Average" and "Above Average".

My coach was asking me why I feel "below average" since a long time. I answered there is no possibility to choose "Average", only possibility to choose "Above Average" but I don't feel "Above Average" because I feel "Average".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For easier syncing with a Google or other calendar, the option to bulk schedule workouts at a specific time each week would be helpful. For example, I have an athlete who syncs her TP with Google calendar and if I do not schedule a time for her workouts, it blocks her entire day as Busy. So I or she need to individually schedule each workout at a time each day. If we could schedule all workouts for each week with at 7am (or whatever time), that would be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi,

Requests that there be an notification when my coach uploads a workout for me or makes a change in a workout that has not yet been done.

Regards,
    Eliran Maayan

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be great to be able to add multi-day events like stage races or ultra distance events over several days. At the moment you have to add a event for every single day of the event.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I swim, I swim in metric so 25m pool or 2500m in open water. However, when I cycle or run, I do it in miles. Unfortunately there is only 1 unit preference setting in Training Peaks which makes it a pain as I cannot figure out how well I'm doing for my lap swims or my open water swims. I tried to manually update the distance on the swim workout to meters but the pace still shows in yards. I would suggest that training peaks have a default unit per activity type so that swims display in metric while…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I deliver trainings either in pace threshold or power threshold. Because I copy paste some trainings, sometimes I will use the wrong unit (using power threshold vs pace threshold for example). I always audit each training once I m done but this takes time as I have to enter the training and hoover on the structured work-out. Would like an icon or colour in the structured work-out in calendar view to save time. For example a little lightning strike on the structured workout if this is a power based training, a shoe icon if it s pace based, etc..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add an option for private training notes that are athlete view only on accounts that have shared access with a coach.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Feature request: Add simple, non-metric based, task option. These would be items that the athlete should do those days, but that don't have a specific metric associated with them like HR, time, etc. Examples: "Take an Ice Bath", "Stretch", "Get bike fit", "get new shoes", whatever it may be. It could be simply marked as a check box when completed. This would allow for simple, at-a-glance action items for athletes or coaches.

This can already be done via goals, to a degree, but it then shows up in dashboards, reports, etc. The thought behind tasks is that it would be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. If, as a coach, you currently keep your preparation hidden for future training sessions or write notes but want to keep it hidden from the athlete. these will all become visible when the athlete disconnects from the coach. i suggest making hidden things disappear when disconnecting. that way, as a coach, you can set up a long-term plan and still keep it hidden. at the time the partnership ends, the athlete does not get this information for free.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The translation from rowing wattage to split times (time:500m) is not correct at TP. Due there is a easy formula at concept 2. Is it possible to adjust this?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be a possibility to select which body composition values are sync from a source.

Right now both my Garmin account and my TrainingPeaks accout are connected to Withings. As a result in my TrainiogPeaks calendar I get a metrics entry for weight and body fat from withings and I get a second entry from Garmin with just the weight. And the value Garmin provide was synced from Withings as well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Integrate Hydrow rower output directly in TP. Hydrow already uploads automatically into Strava. Can we work with Hydrow to also upload directly into TP.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Garmin recently updated some of their Forerunner devices to enable users to enter Self Evaluation data during the save of the activity just completed. Two values are asked for: perceived effort (scale: 0-10) and how you felt (5 point scale from Very Weak to Very Stong).

These seem to map directly to what TrainingPeaks has had as an activity setting for years already.

Is there any plan in place to automatically set the values in TrainingPeaks during sync of activity data from Garmin Connect?

This sure would make life easier for TrainingPeaks users who are also Garmin device users (a…

102 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A notification to coaches that an athlete has missed a scheduled workout. Perhaps notifications linked to the session adherence RAG status.

Often workouts are completed as planned and only need a small amount of feedback. The conversation around understanding why a workout has been missed is far more valuable to the coach-athlete relationship.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

16. Add TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" Option (Workout Type) on TrainingPeaks Calendar... which will bring a client to their TrainHeroic Login/ TrainHeroic App (Dashboard/Calendar)

This will allow clients to easily see that they have (and go to) a scheduled session on TrainHeroic.

(https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204072244-How-do-I-add-a-workout-and-or-metric-to-my-calendar-)

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like to see VO2max added in all tools.

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?