Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

337 results found

1. Sync weight, resting HR, sleep quality from COROS directly to the "metrics" function in TrainingPeaks?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. On FinalSurge, you can program workouts with multiple coinciding targets. For example, for a bike workout you can set both power and heart rate targets (ranges) for the warm up, intervals, etc. This would be great because then coaches wouldn't need duplicates for every workout, and athletes who ride indoors on Zwift but outside without a power meter would have the correct targets for all rides.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the workout builder, while building a workout, clicking cadence automatically adds a cadence range that I DONT WANT and have to constantly change.

Please create in our settings some default preferences for the workout builder including default cadence.

The expectation when I have set my default cadence in settings is that when I now create a new workout and click 'cadence' my preference of 90 is set. (for example).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Being able to add short (i.e. 60-90") audio messages directly on training blocs and/or Notes would boost the efficiency of communications.

Those short audio recording could be added to all 3 sections (training description / Pre-activity / Post-Activity) or simply ONE audio recording

Because sometimes, the best way to communicate something is through your voice!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Users should be able to opt in or out of StackUp.

I’m sure I’m not unique in the TP community in that I’m training intentionally (and using a coach) because I want to make improvements in my life. I’m a heavier athlete and already have a complicated set of feelings when I show up on race day in a tri suit with all of my competition then cross the finish line close to the back of the pack. I need to remind myself that we’re all on a journey. I made the mistake of opening up the StackUp beta when…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It’s a good addition of the library tab in the mobile app recently. It will be nice if we could edit or create new structured workout in the app without firing up a computer

190 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I'm a coach with a large (50 person) team, all following the same basic periodization scheme for their year. It would be amazing if either (or both!) of the following capabilities existed:
    1. Ability for a coach to copy & paste a "basic" annual training plan from athlete to athlete. I can apply a weekly plan to multiple athletes, but I can't do the same for the ATP - I have to build it from scratch for every athlete.
    2. Ability to see an "ATP View" for a training plan that I load into an athlete. For example, if you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I often look at the "My Athletes" dropdown in the Calendar view for a quick full picture of all my athletes. However, I'd love to be able to then click an athlete's name from the "My Athletes" view and have it reload just that athlete's calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Subject: Feature Suggestion - OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Dear Training Peaks Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid user of the Training Peaks platform and have greatly benefited from its various features. Recently, I've come across an opportunity to enhance the user experience and provide valuable insights for athletes by integrating OpenAI chat functionality into the platform.

Feature suggestion: OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Overview:
    Integrating OpenAI chat functionality into Training Peaks would enable athletes to receive instant feedback on their training and analysis based on their personal…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be nice to have the ability to toggle an individual workout between active and inactive to see how including or excluding it would affect your tss, fitness, fatigue and form for the week and future weeks. This could be especially helpful when trying to adjust a plan a few weeks before an event to see if excluding certain workouts could improve your numbers.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would it be possible to add time for an event as it is the only way to sync meal with fuelin app? At the moment it is not possible to get the right meal plans as by default the event is always at 6 am

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. For example, an athlete chooses Imperial for his/her metrics, however, chooses a 25-meter pool as the default. This should then trigger bike and run workouts to be in miles and the swim workouts to be in meters (on their TrainingPeaks calendar not just their device).

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. add trail running/orienteering activity that calculates TSS directly from HR (hrTSS) since the use of rTSS in trail running/orienteering is not accurate because of the slower running speed at the same HR/perceived effort

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Since TrainingPeaks doesn't differentiate between open water and pool swims most devices including Garmin watches, only support importing structured workouts from TP in Pool swim mode. Seems to me we are missing a trick as the pool environment is already structured! Set distances, pool clock etc., and many swimmers (and coaches) prefer not to use a watch in the pool. However, when we go out outside, we lose the wall clock and the lap lengths. To avoid the common trap of falling into “mono-speed” swimming we still need to provide structure. I do this by setting the intervals on duration…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It is pretty common to sometimes get obviously erroneous HR or power data (e.g. HR = 250 or power = 2000w for someone who has never seen HR >185 or power >850). When looking at past peak performances over any time horizon, this bad data means that you cannot see peak performance data or you have to manually go through and delete HR and power data from those activities respectively before you can see what the athlete's actual peak performances were. This can take a lot of time if the athlete gets bad data a few times every month, and…

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I would like the ability to add annotations (comments) to particular time points in my workout. It would work by highlighting a segment of a workout and leaving a comment just on that particular portion.

This way I can leave notes for myself or my coach on how I was feeling or what I was doing during a particular moment of the training session. It would also provide a way for my coach to ask or tell me something about a particular moment in my workout. Example comments might include: "I started cramping", "Watch showed high heart rate, but the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As a coach, I make training plans on real watts (cycling) or in pace (running).
    E.g.: 4 x 1000m running @ 3'/K with 45" Rest. I still am waiting for this very important way of making build-up plans!
    You only work in % of something, but not in real watts or paces. For me, this is very important (and I guess also for other coaches)!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would be nice if you could mix HR and Pace in workouts, i think the recovery HR is more important than Pace, i like it if i´m running outside but hate to use garminconnect for creating workouts(with that you can mix both)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Need a chart that shows peak power after a user defined KJ. (eg 2000kj). Intervals.icu does this, why not TP?

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?