Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

180 results found

1. Add TrainHeroic (Link Button) as a "add a Workout" Option (Workout Type) on TrainingPeaks Calendar... which will bring a client to their TrainHeroic Login/ TrainHeroic App (Dashboard/Calendar)

This will allow clients to easily see that they have (and go to) a scheduled session on TrainHeroic.

(https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/204072244-How-do-I-add-a-workout-and-or-metric-to-my-calendar-)

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I record a brick session on my Fenix watch, Training Peaks will not allow me to upload it into the coach’s planned session. Instead, I have to record them as unplanned sessions, and leave the brick as “not attempted”.

A brick workout should allow attaching multiple activities, reflecting the nature of the workout.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. If in your training data power is available, you can only calculate Pw:Hr. It is annoying to alter your training data and delete the power data to calculate Pa:Hr. It would be super nice if you could just select the calculated variant with a dropdown of Pw:Hr and Pa:Hr, for example. This would make Heart Rate Drift much more convenient to calculate.

This hit me after the new updates by Garmin, your watch delivers Power with a Garmin strap, and you cannot really turn that off.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Being able to add short (i.e. 60-90") audio messages directly on training blocs and/or Notes would boost the efficiency of communications.

Those short audio recording could be added to all 3 sections (training description / Pre-activity / Post-Activity) or simply ONE audio recording

Because sometimes, the best way to communicate something is through your voice!

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love using Dynamic plans but would love to be able to build workouts based on Training Zone (ie, Zone 1-5). We do ******* testing with our athletes to have more accurate training zones, and it's hard/impossible to prescribe them accurately for the group using the % threshold tool.

I would also be really helpful to be able to compare "planned time in zone" to "actual time in zone" once the workout is completed.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add an option for private training notes that are athlete view only on accounts that have shared access with a coach.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a coach I’d find it very useful to be able to view Percentage Complete versus Planned sessions. So an overall % and per discipline, per week, per month or whatever dates you requested.

The data for this already exists with Tp so this would be easily achieved for the developers.

It could be used to show an athlete their commitment to the coached plan. Also for the coach hold an athlete to account.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

9. Would it be possible to add a notes section for the weekly summary on the calendar page. Similar to that for the paper based training diary (Chapter 14) in the Triathletes Training Bible?

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

10. 14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For a triathlon, there are 5 workouts uploaded to the calendar (Swim, T1, Bike, T2, Run). I could cope with that. But when it comes to swimrun, workouts with 15 runs and 14 swims are normal. This bloats the calendar.

I want TP to be able to show this as one event but when i go into the details of the workout, all workouts that makes up this multisport event are listed. Garmin Connect handles this in a neat way.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. In the workout details there should be an option to sepcify the incline for each block.

This is especially useful when doing the workout on a TechnoGym Myrun treadmill (among possibly others as well) where the treadmill speed is automatically adjusted to the workout block but the incline is reset to 0% after each block. (Which is btw a bug in the TrainingPeaks or TechnoGym implementation, if not implmented it should at least not reset to 0 after each block)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I have been tracking blood pressure and weight with the help of Withings devices for some time now. Both are synchronized from Withings to Training Peaks.

Recently I've added body temperature to the metrics I track with Withings; however there is no body temperature field in TP metrics for me to enter them, and oviously it is also not being synchronized.

Would be great if this field could be added, and an import from withings implemented.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Can you make the scale on the y axis of the charts dynamic so the user can zoom in or out? Often there is a lot of wasted space on the y axis or a few outlier data points skew the scale of the chart. I would like to be able to have more dymamic ability to see smaller changes in my workouts.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is training peaks going to ever pair have samsung wearables?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be helpful to have notifications when an athlete or coach added an event to the calendar or ATP.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi there,
    when using the scattered graph and introducing different views of various combinations of data channels, these settings will reset to the default every time it is closed and reopened. This does not make too many sense.
    Would be a very nice feature if the settings I introduce to the scattered graph would be saved when leaving the dialogue saving it or "save and close" ...
    Ideally for bike and run differently as - depending on the discipline - different combinations of channels are relevant / interesting.
    What do you think?
    Christoph

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I can view and edit tags on my workouts on desktop, but I don't see the tags in the Android app and certainly no option to edit them. This means that I have to remember to log in on my computer to edit the tags on my workouts instead of being able to do so right away on my phone. It is very inconvenient.

I have checked through support articles and searched online to see if I've overlooked this basic feature, but haven't found any resources. If it's already possible to do this please let me know. Thank you.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. TL;DR = need to be able to clear, or select a blank value, for time of a future workout.

Problem:
    When workouts are added by myself or my coach, they sometimes have a clock time and sometimes only the calendar date where the time value is Null.

The time is not useful to me, so it is much preferred for the time to be null for scheduled workouts. When there is a time, it's the default value of midnight (12 am).

When the default 12am time is assigned, it is actively problematic when my Training Peaks workouts sync to Google…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?