Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

170 results found

1. A graph that can be generated showing efficiency factor changes over time from workout to workout

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I swim, I swim in metric so 25m pool or 2500m in open water. However, when I cycle or run, I do it in miles. Unfortunately there is only 1 unit preference setting in Training Peaks which makes it a pain as I cannot figure out how well I'm doing for my lap swims or my open water swims. I tried to manually update the distance on the swim workout to meters but the pace still shows in yards. I would suggest that training peaks have a default unit per activity type so that swims display in metric while…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently it is not possible to drag and drop a workout from the calendar into a workout library on apple devices via the browser. The opposite way works fine. So probably it is only a minor change.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. At the moment you can only choose between power or heart rate zones when building a workout. As not all athletes have a powermeter it is quite laborious to consider that fact and prescribe the workout with the right zones (power or heart rate). If multiple zones (heart rate, power RPE or other...) can be displayed in a prescribed workout you no longer have to think about wether the athlete has a power meter or not.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. You have integration with MyFitnessPal. Possible to get similar integration with Cronometer? Desired metrics would be total calories in, macro nutrient totals (ie: protein, fat, carbs).

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This editing feature is available in Classic but not Beta. Currently you can only select contiguous workouts using Shift + Click

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Users should be able to opt in or out of StackUp.

I’m sure I’m not unique in the TP community in that I’m training intentionally (and using a coach) because I want to make improvements in my life. I’m a heavier athlete and already have a complicated set of feelings when I show up on race day in a tri suit with all of my competition then cross the finish line close to the back of the pack. I need to remind myself that we’re all on a journey. I made the mistake of opening up the StackUp beta when…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. For Peak Performances, if I set a new record that's greater than 25% more than my previous, I feel it should ask me to confirm if it's valid. Or at least some checks that I'm not running faster than Usain Bolt's 100m mph for a full mile, or swimming faster than Michael Phelps or biking faster than Lance Armstrong, etc... For those of us that live in a city and the buildings the GPS can be inaccurate and cause wildly incorrect times and an upper bound would be quite useful.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Bring back the function that WKO3 had. The ability to review and compare several section or intervals from several workout files. Example a set of 3 min on 3 min off that an athlete did each Tuesday for the last 4 weeks. It would be useful to be able to compare those in a single "view".
    It would also be useful to be able to do the same with different athletes. Example two athletes do the same event (single or multi-sport) and view the event metrics in a single file.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Currently the planned workout includes breaks and gives a time and pace based on that. The uploaded workout does not, so the pace and TSS are higher, and the workout compliance ends up not green.

There are pros and cons for both measures - being able to see actual swim pace, not pace including breaks, or being able to see the total duration of the sessions., Either way I think we should compare the same thing, not 2 different things.
    I would prefer the uploaded file to include breaks, but a toggle to be Abe to switch between them on…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Please add "Average" to metrics "Overall Feeling" and "Motivation" so you don't have to choose between "Below Average" and "Above Average".

My coach was asking me why I feel "below average" since a long time. I answered there is no possibility to choose "Average", only possibility to choose "Above Average" but I don't feel "Above Average" because I feel "Average".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Add the ability to load a route, harvested from many platforms, Garmin, Strava, Kamoot, RideWith GPS, etc to plan a pre determine route or segments as part or the work out. This could be imported as a past workout or a "planned" work out with data to be auto loaded into the current "planned" workout for time, distance, work,tss, if etc . This would be very useful for those of us that coach more locally based and are familiar with local routes, goals and times.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

13. Hi, it is possible to add the ability to select median heart rate rather than average? If there are enough outliers in the data, it will skew the results. As an example, I just completed an hour run. My heart rate settled in to a range of 130-132 for most of the run but since there was a ramp in the beginning and at the end, they were included and it skewed the average down. I have also seen this have a larger impact on treadmill runs where I had to stop momentarily to start another session since I exceeded…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I haven't seen any functionality where I am able to enter an event name and see all athletes that are participating in that event.

As an added bonus, a list of athletes that are racing THIS coming weekend at a glance would be a fantastic feature for coaches with a large number of athletes.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Would make a lot of sense to see calories expended on the weekly Calendar view summary so you at a glance can compare it to Calories consumed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Sometimes I need to fill in a missing out extra workout. It would be nice to be able to copy and paste workouts on the app to do that.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The PP chart in Strava, Golden Cheetah, etc. show peak power numbers for basically all time intervals, which is very helpful. It's nice to know if someone smashed an effort 8m long, but then you see a big drop to 10m. Or if someone has a great climb that's 45-50m long and their peak performances are on that climb, but not for 30m or 1h. Those highpoints on the curve are impossible to see with the big gaps in TP.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

18. A suite of widgets for those of us who are migrating to tablet only households. I almost entirely use an iPad that is setup with widgets and shortcuts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently when you search the Workout library you can only sort by Title A-Z, Title Z-A, and type. I would like the ability to sort by:

• Distance High to Low
    • Distance Low to High
    • TSS High to Low
    • TSS Low to High
    • Time High to Low
    • Time Low to High

While filtering helps, sorting would also make it better.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. One of the recent updates forced the calendar URL link for exporting calendar to GMT rather than the local time zone. It can't be changed in Google calendar and so it shows up wrong on the calendar. This wasn't a problem until sometime earlier this year and I just figured out it wasn't me or my new phone.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?