Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

18 results found

1. It’s a good addition of the library tab in the mobile app recently. It will be nice if we could edit or create new structured workout in the app without firing up a computer

190 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please include a mechanism for hiding our daily CTL, TSS, and Fatigue scores, particularly via the mobile app. Coached athletes do not need the added stress, pressure, or self-consciousness that these numbers can cause, particularly when the full context of what is going on with that athlete is not understood in the digital world. Being presented with your CTL number on a daily basis, front and center, with no way to avoid, can be a demoralizing experience and counterproductive to long-term training. A settings option to turn this off would be an appropriate and appreciated feature.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allow users to see the next days form in the mobile app when you select the next day's workout. This will allow users to adjust the next day's activity if needed.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I think it would be helpful to have a push notification option for athletes that shows them the planned workout for the day in addition to or instead of the daily email.

I would also like to see a push notification that nudges athletes to fill out subjective metrics daily. I believe this would help with accountability and with collection of subjective feedback, which ultimately helps with coaching.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I can view and edit tags on my workouts on desktop, but I don't see the tags in the Android app and certainly no option to edit them. This means that I have to remember to log in on my computer to edit the tags on my workouts instead of being able to do so right away on my phone. It is very inconvenient.

I have checked through support articles and searched online to see if I've overlooked this basic feature, but haven't found any resources. If it's already possible to do this please let me know. Thank you.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Make the mobile app usable for coaches. Would be epic if I could change a workout, import a workout, or move around a bit more form my phone instead of the computer all the time. Would allow me to be must more nimble with athlete adjustability and save everyone time.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Please allow us to see all of our previous EVENTS (races) in the Mobile App. Currently can see upcoming events (great). Want to see all previous events too!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Hi! I'm using also a Surface Pro 8 to make programs... Actually for me is not possible to drag and drop trainings from library to calendar using touchscreen.

It would really good to activate this option

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I want to be able to scroll down and see nothing but numbers. That would be great. See attached screenshot if you are confused about what I'm trying to say to you.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. A suite of widgets for those of us who are migrating to tablet only households. I almost entirely use an iPad that is setup with widgets and shortcuts.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Currently it is not possible to drag and drop a workout from the calendar into a workout library on apple devices via the browser. The opposite way works fine. So probably it is only a minor change.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Simple 2x2 widget for the Home Screen that displays the big 3 metrics (CTL - Fitness, ATL - Fatigue & TSB - Form).

When a workout synchs to the TP app in the background the widget will update.

Possibly customisable for larger widgets to include more data? 🤷🏽‍♂️

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Is there a solution to use the function Pair / Unpair workouts from a mobile or website on iPad / tablets

244 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Extend your iOS support to include Apple Watch. I frequently used TP plans in the past and used the Garmin software to send the TCX files to my watch until Garmin phased that out and make it an unworkable solution. Now they've left the door open for TP to make an Apple Watch app where your daily workout could be done right there on your Apple Watch including all of your pacing data, intervals, and the like and sync the workout to TP natively without any extra hoops. With Apple Watch being the #1 watch on the market (not just…

221 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Right now we do not plan to write our own workout app for the Apple Watch. There are multiple apps already available for this that are compatible with TrainingPeaks. There are also multiple apps that will read data from HealthKit and write it to TrainingPeaks. We are working with a few developers to support our structured workouts as well.

These are a few apps that read data from HeathKit and write it to TrainingPeaks that we recommend.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/healthfit/id1202650514
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/workout-exporter/id1262831404?mt=8
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rungap-workout-data-manager/id534460198?mt=8
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fitnesssyncer/id1159207899?mt=8

These are a few apps for recording workouts for Apple Watch, that are better than Apple’s workout app, that we recommend.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ismoothrun-pro/id410965399?ls=1&mt=8
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rungap-workout-data-manager/id534460198?mt=8
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wahoo-runfit/id999357779?mt=8

15. More of a fix than an idea. The iOS app has several summary screens showing a '7 Day' total. But the days underneath and the totals themselves actually include a running 8 days.

I think it would be preferable to fix the totals to be a weeks worth of data (as most, I assume, work in weeks) rather than fix the text to say 8 days.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The “Last 7 Days” date range allow you to see today and what you did on the same day last week. This is the same in the mobile apps and in the web app. This works well for the graphs. For the summary reports there are other date range options that can be used in the mobile apps that include just 7 days: “This Week”, “Last Week”, and “Next Week”.

16. An app that syncronized your hydration and nutrition with your progress in the marathon training.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Please add the ability to view weekly totals in the calendar view when holding your phone horizontally

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Space is at a premium in the calendar view, so we are consider other options. In the meantime, you can configure the date range of the dashboard Summary Report to be This Week, Last Week, or Next Week. That will show you the data that you are looking for.

18. add an import function with nike fit

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?