Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

99 results found

1. Please consider adding sleeping respiratory rate to metrics choices. Also consider allowing the user to create custom metrics.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Hi,

I would like to see better integration with TrainerRoad.

1) Ability to auto upload activity
    2) Ability to import their training plans

Cheers

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Is there a possibility to split (manually) run and bike times in training peaks after a duatlon

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi colleges, I have a lot of work-outs in my library. Next tot strength & conditioning I also do CPET exercise testing (Cardio Pulmonary Exercise Testing). From that the athletes get training zones built on / derived from FTP/anaerobic threshold (VT2), but also from aerobic threshold/Fatmax (VT1). In the work-out in TrainingPeaks the 'units' are always % of anaerobic threshold or % of heart rate max. However, when I want my clients to do a warm up in zone 1, or a cooling down in the recovery zone (or a recovery phase during interval sessions), this can only be seen…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm a coach who would like to automatically include coach-paid premium for all my athletes, but the cost per athlete is just too expensive. Is there a way to include a new tier (maybe $100/mo or $120/mo) that automatically pays for premium for any athletes associated with that coach's account?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I have a coach over at FasCat and we’re using your product to collaborate. It seems like a great platform for coaches.

For myself, I am infuriated by the fact that I’m not able to move things around on the calendar unless said things are in the past. From my perspective, the platform is a glorified shared calendar. I thought about how to say that in a potentially less injurious manner but I think being frank is more helpful. I don’t use or think in terms of CTL and the other acronyms — I have other means to assess training…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. For easier syncing with a Google or other calendar, the option to bulk schedule workouts at a specific time each week would be helpful. For example, I have an athlete who syncs her TP with Google calendar and if I do not schedule a time for her workouts, it blocks her entire day as Busy. So I or she need to individually schedule each workout at a time each day. If we could schedule all workouts for each week with at 7am (or whatever time), that would be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When someone buys a training plan, their email should be included in the info provided so the coach can follow up.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  Josh responded

We can (and do) provide the purchaser’s email address when the buyer has consented to receive additional information in their user settings.

9. I understand the intent of the pre-activity notes but from a user standpoint it does not make sense to me. Please consider a user accessible pre-activity section to record technique comments aside from the actual workout specifics. As a self coached athlete I would find this area useful to input work out tips and techniques to consider or pre-race focus ideas... Restricted areas within a personal training log don't make sense to me as a user... Please consider this as an RFE..

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Allow registration on the 'Customer Success Team' site so that you only have to enter the subject and question each time and not all of your contact information etc.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I REALLY would love if, when I edit a workout and save it, I could SEE what Training Plans it has been applied to so I can update them. I get that if I update a workout it does not automatically update that workout in a training plan, and I can see some reasons why you would not want that. BUT If there is a broken link, or something changes, and I fix a workout, I want to make sure I get to correct it in all Training Plans. So, seeing all plans the workout has been included in OR…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. While garmin connect is auto-uploading my swim workout from my Forerunner 920XT, it only takes into account swim time without breaks. This makes TSS higher than it would with the braks naturally. Is there an option to change this or set up preference how the workout should be uploaded? I believe, when I uplad the workout file, it takes into account the whole workout with the breaks.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is currently working as designed and there are no immediate plans to change this. To workaround this you can enter the total time (not the moving time) in to the quick view and then delete the sTSS value. A new sTSS will be calculated based on the total time.

13. When workout files are exported to .csv the Planned Duration and Distance are exported along with the Actual IF and TSS. It would be nice the Planned IF and TSS were exported for comparison offline.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hello

I use the Apple iPad and when I try to use it in web mode, it always forces me to go to the App, I would like an update to the App so that it could be used in web mode, because you always have to press + to add workouts to the calendar and select date, it is impractical and not fast, I would like to be able to have the library on the left of the screen and be able to drag workouts to the calendar to be more efficient in my work. Like the screen web.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. On structured workouts: I would like to be able to set ******* targets and enter ******* measurements on the interval. This in addition to power zone.

This could be optional fields. It would be nice if I can define when the ******* test should be taken, and then fill inn the mmol value after the workout is complete.

Power, HR, ******* and RPE should all be possible to log on the structured workouts really :-)

Keep up the good work!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Integrate Hydrow rower output directly in TP. Hydrow already uploads automatically into Strava. Can we work with Hydrow to also upload directly into TP.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hi TP,
    App is great by why no Customer service/support ?
    I had issues using te 25% coupon for renewing for 2023 before 31 Dec.
    and was charged full price due to Auto renewal on Dec. 24.
    Kindly be so kind and credit this retroactively.
    Cheers,
    Zvi Schichter
    Jan- 5 - 2023

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have an infinity pool. It is impossible to set up structured training in an infinity pool based on time with no distance. Please infinity pool to the list of pool sizes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a coach, be able to block an athlete from altering their prescribed training. Heaven forbid some of mine have altered theirs, I would like to block them from doing so....

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The new Beta app now supports “locking” which is a feature of our old app and new. In Beta, athletes will not be able to edit any planned information. In Classic, they can edit the workout information but not change its date. So, we’re kind of halfway in between the ideal solution, which is what you propose. So, we’re getting there.

20. Is it possible to get Samsung Health added to the list of compatible apps? Otherwise I have to use the Health Sync app to move my data from Samsung Health to Suunto (which I don't use) just so I can move it to Training Peaks. This complexity makes it hard to justify signing up for TP though I hear it's an outstanding platform.

Referencing the book Atomic Habits, increasing difficulty leads to decreasing likelihood that a habit will stick. If I have to buy a new watch and use multiple apps to get my training going, it tempts me to…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?