Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

831 results found

1. There are lots of new devices and even more metrics, which are even less consistent across devices.

Rather than killing yourself trying to add new data types allow data to be uploaded with a name, giving the responsibility for naming the metric to the people writing the data file.

In my particular case I have a runscribe and would like to combine their data with the data Suuonto Movescount automatically uploads, but I can see how there are probably not enough people with the same device for you to do so. Although if you added up all the users of…

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. A notification to coaches that an athlete has missed a scheduled workout. Perhaps notifications linked to the session adherence RAG status.

Often workouts are completed as planned and only need a small amount of feedback. The conversation around understanding why a workout has been missed is far more valuable to the coach-athlete relationship.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

3. Blood Glucose readings are only available as a metric currently. Please add support for continuous Blood Glucose readings during a workout, in the same way that Power, Torque, Cadence, Speed and Elevation are supported. Not just on the Scatter Graph, but on the main Graph please.

Both professional cycling teams and amateurs are now using CGM (Continuous Glucose Monitoring) for training, recovery and fuelling analysis. Now is the time to start supporting this data in Training Peaks., as other providers are getting onboard.

SuperSapiens (https://www.supersapiens.com/) support export of a glucose CSV file. I have attached one so that…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Subject: Feature Suggestion - OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Dear Training Peaks Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am an avid user of the Training Peaks platform and have greatly benefited from its various features. Recently, I've come across an opportunity to enhance the user experience and provide valuable insights for athletes by integrating OpenAI chat functionality into the platform.

Feature suggestion: OpenAI Chat Integration for Instant Feedback and Analysis

Overview:
    Integrating OpenAI chat functionality into Training Peaks would enable athletes to receive instant feedback on their training and analysis based on their personal…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Having completed a lactic acid threshold test I would appreciate the option to set the heart rate for 2mmol/L, the heart rate for 4mmol/L, max heart rate and resting heart rate.
    I may be in the minority, but have found that entering either of these heart rate thresholds as well as my max and resting heart rate have not yielded reasonable results for the Zone calculation. I ended up having to play around with the threshold until I arrived at reasonable zones.
    Alternatively/in addition, links to the source material of how the wealth of methods calculate threshold would be helpful…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'm currently training using structured workouts created in TrainingPeaks and pushed to my Suunto watch as Suunto Plus Guide and the current implementation for intervals doesn't display interval counter.

Say you created a workout with 2K warmup + 8x400 meters with 200 meters recovery in between, the request is to have indicators of where I'm on the intervals , meaning 1/8 interval, 1/8 recovery, 2/8 interval etc, basically the interval counter.

I've discussed this already with TP support and I was advised to post here.
    Also this isn't up to Suunto to add, rather, Suunto's guides API allows that.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would be nice if you could mix HR and Pace in workouts, i think the recovery HR is more important than Pace, i like it if i´m running outside but hate to use garminconnect for creating workouts(with that you can mix both)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would love to see a pre menstrual metric where I can log cramping, bloating, mood, fatigue, cravings, and of course weight is there already. The current metric only allows tracking of the actual period, but it's the week before that us gals go whack ;). Once the bleeding starts, the symptoms subside within a day or 2. The bleeding in its self should not be an issue unless you have a medical problem. I personally have struggled with excessive bleeding due to poly-cystic overies, not ideal, not normal.

It would be so great for my coach and I to…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. As a cyclist with several bikes, I'd like TrainingPeaks to be able to automatically select which bike I am using, so I can better track the wear and tear on my equipment.

In .fit files, it's possible to read the ANT+/BLE sensor serial numbers, so I think it would be relatively straightforward to link specific bikes to specific sensors.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When writing training plans it's common to dive into multiple libraries to find workouts, so the left hand bar quickly becomes cluttered with open libraries. It would be really nice to have a "collapse all" (or other appropriate terminology) to instantly close them all rather than manually doing it one by one

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On FinalSurge, you can program workouts with multiple coinciding targets. For example, for a bike workout you can set both power and heart rate targets (ranges) for the warm up, intervals, etc. This would be great because then coaches wouldn't need duplicates for every workout, and athletes who ride indoors on Zwift but outside without a power meter would have the correct targets for all rides.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Creating platform in portuguese on website

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi,

Requests that there be an notification when my coach uploads a workout for me or makes a change in a workout that has not yet been done.

Regards,
    Eliran Maayan

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I love that the weather forecast is now available in the calendar view. Awesome. Now can you please tweak it so that the historical weather stays in place? When looking back, it would add a lot to understanding the quality and type of particular workouts to know what the weather was on that day. Heat, cold, rain, snow, probability of ice all affect effort, HR, and other fundamental metrics and physiological responses.
    Also, for planning purposes, crucially in the mountains, to be able to see the weather pattern for the previous weeks would enable to better assess what the conditions…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I see a real need for the TP Coaching Edition to have the functionality to be used offline when connectivity is not available so you can write programs. When service is established, a synch would occur.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  Josh responded

Thanks so much for your feedback. While we agree that off-line planning mode would provide an opportunity for training prep and analysis when connectivity is not available, this would require a major redesign of our platform and thus not something we could tackle in the near-term.

18. As we have laps during our trainings. Especially on & off during the intervals we can select some laps and above we can see avg speed, heart rate, power etc of selected lap

But that would be perfect if we can select multiple laps and see avg of selected laps above like in the picture. (At the moment it shows only 1 lap results)

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Most workouts include more than one type of interval/exercise/drill in various combinations. It would be very convenient, when creating workouts as a coach, to have a separate library of workout blocks that can be draged into workouts.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Simple 2x2 widget for the Home Screen that displays the big 3 metrics (CTL - Fitness, ATL - Fatigue & TSB - Form).

When a workout synchs to the TP app in the background the widget will update.

Possibly customisable for larger widgets to include more data? 🤷🏽‍♂️

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?