Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

831 results found

1. EQUIPMENT CONFIGURATION
    1) Create a universal equipment type
    2) Build groups of universal equipment into "configuration"
    3) Allow for designation of configurations and additions/removals of pieces of equipment for an activity

Example:

Equipment: road bike frame, training wheels, race wheels
    Configuration A: road bike frame, training wheels
    Configuration B: road bike frame, race wheels

Solves at least 5 separate equipment-related suggestions.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to print my purchase plan, from an easier method and cleaner way than from the actual print option in T.

PDF, CVS , or Excel would be amazing

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Could TP remove the requirement to enter threshold power in order for NormPower to be calculated? Since threshold power is not a variable that's a part of the algorithm it's hard to understand why this is required. Not all coaches base their training or ranges around "Threshold" so it's a bit unclear as to why this must be done and would be helpful to not have to enter default data that does not have any bearing on the athlete just to use the NP functionality in the graphs.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Be nice to have a simple "selections avg" for power or all the standard metrics listed in the table. Give an average for all highlighted selections within a workout. Thus if you have several 1 minute intervals and wanted to see the average of them, no more pulling out the calculators

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It would be nice to have the ability to select different unit system for different sports. For example, I use English units for my run log (mile, min/mile, ...) and I keep my swimming log under metric system (m, min/100m, ...
    TrainingPeak's support confirmed with me that this is not possible with current version of TP. I really hope this can be included in future releases.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. There is no free opportunity to upload csv from the C2 rowing machine straight to TP.
    The freeware RowIt produce csv, it would be great to be able to upload C2 csv files.
    I enclose a small csv generated by RowIt.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When viewing the graph of a workout, it can be displayed with time on the X-axis (from 0:00 to the end of the workout) or with distance on the X-axis (from 0.00 to the full distance). Would it be possible to add a third option: Time Of Day? For example, if a workout was an hour long and started at 3pm, then the X-axis would the time from 15:00 to 16:00. Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. When viewing a workout, it's easy to see peak values for HR, speed, pace, cadence, power, etc. for various durations. I have often found it would be helpful in analyzing workouts even further if I could easily determine where in my workout was my lowest speed, cadence, power, HR, etc. Then easily identifying these slower parts of a run/ride could help you identify limiters and/or weaknesses that you need to improve, or possibly just areas of a workout you need better mental focus perhaps.

Would it be possible to add in future updates of the workout viewer to have these…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Is it possible to aggregate workouts in WKO+ so you can look at various measures over a period of time?

For example, I'd like to be able to look at my base miles over the last few seasons, comparing Time, Distance, TSS/day and kJ. Right now I have to use Garmin Training Center for something like this, and even that's pretty clunky. I'm hoping to avoid ditching WKO+ altogether in favor of something like Golden Cheetah, but it really seems like development on WKO+ has fallen by the wayside.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When doing a search within a workout library, allow the search to include the content of the workout description!

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Meals in the mobile app show a macro-nutrient breakdown. It'd be nice if the calendar day view also presented a similar graphical and textual breakdown for the day.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 38 39 40 42 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?