Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

5 results found

1. Hi there
    I have the TrainingPeaks Daily Workout IQ App and use it 4 times a week on my structured plan.
    I am enjoying the workouts and am benefitting from them
    I would like to suggest a couple of tweeks to the app though.

1 Could it be made to have cadence on the page as a lot of the workouts have a cadence target also.
    2 Could the app be made a 2 page item with the second page being the workout summary as sometimes it is useful to have a reminder of what the upcoming segments are
    3…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Once you are performing the workout you are no longer in the TrainingPeaks CIQ app, instead you are back in Garmin’s workout interface. We are not able to directly make any modifications to Garmin’s workout interface, but we can send your feedback to the the team at Garmin. We have already sent them a request that at least one of the data fields on the workout screen be customizable. This would allow you to add cadence to that screen. Until then, you can still access all the other data screens on your Garmin device, just page left/right or up/down as usual. Even when not on the workout screen, you will still get in/out of range alerts and notifications when starting the next step along with what the new target is. You can also create a custom page with cadence and most of the workout fields. When adding data fields to…

2. The new ConnectIQ app (released today) does not support the 920XT/Fenix3 and most other devices of that generation.

Given that the 935 and the Fenix5 devices have only been released in the very recent past...that means that your "new" app supports only a very small percentage of the real Garmin / TP user community. I understand the desire/need to announce support for the 935 on launch day....

...but, NOT providing support for the actual current userbase at the same time is VERY LAME.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The app uses a few new features of the Connect IQ 2.2 SDK, which allows content to be downloaded, stored, and executed on the device. Unfortunately, the 920XT and Fenix 3 are both CIQ 1.x devices, so our app will not run on those devices.

Currently the supported devices are:
    Edge 1000, 820, & 520
    FR935
    FR735XT – pending a firmware update
    Fenix 5 – all variants
    Fenix Chronos – pending a firmware update

If you have a Fenix 3 or 920XT you can still get workouts from TrainingPeaks on to your device. I agree that it is a lot of steps, but you could do this in batch once or twice a week to save some time.
    https://help.trainingpeaks.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001076908-Structured-Workout-Export-for-Garmin-Devices

3. It would be fantastic to be able to sync data from the Lifetrack Zoom HRV tracker.

Here is the link to make it happen. https://lifetrakusa.com/affiliates/developers/

Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to be able to see upcoming and recent workouts (7 days in either direction would be nice).

Use cases include sitting on a plane, or when I'm roaming and trying to minimize data usage.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Considered  ·  1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to upload Tanita B1000 scale metrics to Training Peaks