TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize metrics (for example to integrate Short Recovery and Stress Scale(SRSS)

Hi there, I would like to be able to add customized metrics so I can integrate views on the data I need from both questionnaires as well as training data.

Use case for me would be: I want to integrate the Short Recovery and Stress State (SRSS) questionnaire in my routine so I can keep track of it in combination with the hard data. The current fields are not sufficient for this so it would be great if I can manually add them somehow,

I am convinced more coaches and athletes will want to have their metrics and charts combined.…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make the site navigable

The website app is unnavigable after interacting with it. The menu bar disappears.

example: IClick on dashboard. Now try to navigate to calendar.I am forced to reload the page. This is.... ummm... odd to say the least.
    Actual:
    Menu bar and navigational elements disappear making it impossible to visit other sections.

Expected:
    Menu bar and navigational elements should remain present in order to navigate around the website.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Widjet to see coming workout

ios widjet to see coming workout without having open the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Notifications panel on left

The current workflow to access, check, and dismiss notifications on the web app requires too many clicks. Please, make it accessible through the left panel explorer. See the picture attached.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. menstrual cycle tracking

Please add menstrual cycle tracking, along with symptoms tracking (for greater swath of female athletes).

Could also add in symptoms in general- illness, injury...
    perimenopause

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Possible to choose "% of threshold pace" [min/km] when I use "Custom workout option"

Hi
    I am an active master athlete who primarily enjoys running and Stand Up Paddling. Training peaks work super well for planning my running workouts - and I can transfer intervals to my garmin watch. When I want to plan Stand Up Paddle I will use the "Custom" workout option. But here it is not possible to select "% of threshold pace" min / km - so I have to create all my SUP workouts manually in garmin connect. It will be a great help for me if it is possible to choose "% of threshold pace" min / km…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allowing notes to be saved to folder (for Coaches) and notifications when added/amended

hey folks - really enjoying the notes feature as makes it clear when my athletes need to read up on something - but a couple of suggestions to make it really "pop"

Can you make it possible to add a note to the workout catalog - as there are lots of reusable notes I would love to save to drag/drop to an athlete's calendar when it is relevant to them

Make it possible to use notes in off the shelf training plans - currently use "other" icon to indicate key blogs, relevant phase in the plan etc - and athletes…

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Indoor Trainer Resistance/slope based workout

Currently on TP is only possible to design workout based on:
    - Power
    - Speed
    - Cadence
    - HR

I would like to construct workout for the indoor training based on the simulated slope% or indoor-trainer simulated resistance.

The Garmin it self can already send such command to the trainer, but only via manual setting, this is not very comfortable during a session.
    Honeslty I don't understand the limitation behind it, since for example TACX does it.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Dashboard settings

We can set dates individually for each chart in the dashboard or use dashboard seetings default value but I haven't been able to set this value in the global settings which I find useful when I want to track a season which usually runs from some time late in the fall but rarely is the same. It can be achieved by setting them one after another but setting this value would save time and effort.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Setting zones

The Zone setting functionality is fine but what I miss is history. Say we have a table that would record each time we reset our Threshold value ,whichever an athlete is using (Power,Heart...),basically a history of Threshold tests,possibly with weight as well. That would be neat.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Swim workout builder sync with Garmin

I'm requesting this feature both as an athlete and a coach. My swim workout library is painful to manage without a workout builder feature that can sync to Garmin. While I can use the builder I'm very concerned that if I build the workouts there they will not work once the sync feature is available (the parameters are different for rests from the Garmin site).

Right now, I have static swim workouts that I either have to adjust the times for manually (takes a lot of time) or just give ranges of effort (which is not as valuable to the…

96 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Improve conversion between FTP% and HR% based workouts

Please can the conversion between power and heart rate in structured workouts be improved.

At present the conversion is very simplistic, for example 50% FTP = 50%LTHR. Clearly that's completely wrong; for me a 50% FTP at 190W would give a 50% LTHR of 85bpm!!!!

It's very time consuming to convert workouts manually whilst referring to a table / Excel sheet or similar. This could be achieved very easily within TrainingPeaks.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Builder: FTP Workouts with "FreeRide" blocks for Zwift

Whilst you can create an RPE-based workout in the workout builder, it would be much better to create a standard %FTP workout that has one or two "FreeRide" blocks.

For example:
    - A test with a prescribed warm-up
    - An interval with a "hard as you can go" sprint at the end
    - A long intervals session with a bit of fun at the end!

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. An option to convert cadence rpm to spm would be useful.

An option to convert cadence rpm to spm would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. "Drag and Drop" function to copy a workout

Possibility to use the function "drag and drop" to copy (maybe right mouse botton or "alt gr" + left mouse botton) an already planned workout in another day of the training calendar. So you can same time with standard "copy and paste"

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Copy functionality updates are currently planned for in our roadmap.

We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently planned in our roadmap but does not have an ETA.

16. The mobile spl should have the ability to handle more rhan one account without having to log in and out each time

The mobile app should have the ability to handle more rhan one account without having to log in and out each time

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sync Structured Swim and Strength Workouts to Garmin

Currently, I build my run and bike workouts in TP but I have to build my swim and strength workouts in Garmin Connect because the swim workouts that I build in TP will not sync to my garmin watch. This is very frustrating. This is probably the biggest reason I have not bought a triathlon training plan.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Build Structured Workouts on Android

I would like to be about to build and edit structured workout on my android app. Garmin Connect created a very user friendly way of doing this. Please consider this as an option.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Clarify the Account Expiration Date

The current Subscription page could provide a much clearer view of when an athlete's current subscription expires. I understand layering what is purchased, but the existing view is very confusing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

20. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base