TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Coaches calendar

A coaches consolidated calendar. Be able to have a calendar view that shows all upcoming events for all athletes.

At the moment I need to look at the ATP for each athlete to see what the upcoming events are to ensure I'm setting appropriate settings. It would be useful if on a single calendar view you can see every athlete's events for the next three months.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Customized Calendar & workout colors

Hello,
    Firstly I'd like to tell you I'm quite new to Training Peaks and it's been a revelation. Being focus on the essential, and having a clear view on the calendar & workouts is absolutely great. (unlike strava or garmin where it's messy. Also, all these useless badges don't help at all).
    I enjoy every component on Training Peaks and it really helped me reach a next step in training and sport overall.

Using a lot the calendar an pre-made workouts I realized something was kind-of missing I'll try to explain it :
    -When you have a pre-made workout on…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Calories

In the weekly summary in the calendar view in the right side of the desk I would like to see calories burned and calories eaten to know if I’m doing a normo-ipo-iper caloric week. Data da coming from MyFitnessPal and heart rate monitor devices

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Metrics for women

I noticed when entering metrics that the only available option for 'menstruation' for female athletes is to choose between 'none - very heavy'. Doing my own research it has been brought to my attention that women are affected throughout their cycle in correlation with training performance, by this I mean there is a section of a women's cycle in which she ovulates about 10+ after menstruating. This is something worth noting in order to cross-reference with training, as a pattern can be made with the benefits of a certain hormone released at a certain time - but this would need…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Reference User Settings/Calendar/Email Options

While I appreciate being emailed my next day calendar events, it would be useful if the START TIME of the event were included in the email.

As it is, I must open the app and go to the calendar day in order to see planned start time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Gravel workout

When adding a new cycling workout you can currently choose between Bike and Mtn Bike
    Is it possible to add a Gravel Bike one? or even better, rename Bike to Road Bike and add the Gravel Bike, so the 3 disciplines are crystal clear
    Actually, adding a 4th one 'Indoor bike' is also needed, but this one is already requested

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add equipment type „Ski“ for Nordic Skiing workouts

For Nordic Skiing, a separate equipment category and pulldown menu for skis would be great, as these have a limited lifespan (similar to running shoes). Currently, one needs to track their miles by adding them as shoes… that makes the pulldown menu cumbersome to use because there are so many entries (all running shoes and all skis mixed up in one list).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Two-factor Authentication Login

After Apple released the Private Relay function, the TrainingPeaks web app is not retaining my log-in credentials on Firefox or Safari. The Google captcha is inefficient. Please, add better-checking two-factor authentication processes to confirm our credentials like phone SMS or WhatsApp messages or one-time passwords.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Customized zones for power and heart rate

Hi, I'm a Coach. I would like to suggest modifying the platform for coaches by giving the possibility to insert customized zones which are then automatically adapted to all of their athletes.
    In my opinion it is absolutely necessary to have the possibility to automatically modify all the power and heart rate ranges.
    A coach should be able to determine his own fixed setting for all athletes so once the anaerobic threshold and the anaerobic threshold power have been entered, the power and frequency ranges are automatically set (the percentages are obviously set by the coach when he starts to…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. threshold over time

I would like to be able to (easily) monitor my heartrate treshold number over time/periods (selectable).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Global date format settings

Changing date format in TP settings (desktop) does not transfer to mobile app... Strange but maybe someone wants this flexibility. However, it is NOT possible to have a DD-MM-YYYY date format on the mobile app (Android). So, I have international settings on desktop and US settings on mobile app (Charts and Peaks) ... Not ideal.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Coach notes in the workouts cards in the library

I wish we had a notes field for each workout card saved in the library. These notes wouldn't load when assigning the workout cards to the calendar. It would be handy for coaches working with athletes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. trainning time // hora del entrenamiento

When the trainning time is selected, it appears in the header next to the sport logo. // cuando es seleccionada la hora del entrenamiento, aparezca junto al logo del deporte en la cabecera de la sesión.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Show Sleep Hours on chart on dashboard by sum up by day

I sometimes have a short sleep in the afternoon or after work. Or sometimes before an event, I might have short sleep. That makes my watch detect and send more than one sleep record to TP via HealthFit.
    I would like to see sleep hours by day, so I will know if I have enough sleep in this period (a week or a month...). Separating the record will make me confused if I don't have enough sleep in that day.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. acid-base balance

Hi,

Could you please add a metric like "***** acid-base balance" in the list ?.

Thanks a lot.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Show / calculate planned kJ (ast least) for a watt based bike workouts

It would be great to get a calculation for future workouts, so I would like to see planned kJ (ast least) for a Watt based bike workout and also planned kJ for a Week would be great! So kJ as a nother metric like planned Duration, TSS…

Regard max

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add recurring workout functionality

I would like to add yoga and core/PT exercises to my calendar as a recurring activity. For instance, yoga every Tuesday and Thursday. I know we can copy and paste but the ability to add it once and have it be a recurring activity until a specified end date would be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please stop trying to selling me training plans

I understand that training plans are core to the platform and provide needed revenue to the company and the author. However, I don't have, want, or need a plan but I keep getting repeated CTA's to purchase one. Marketing promotions are fine, especially if they offset freemium features, are subtle, and are based on explicit behavior - none of which are the case here.

Alternatively, you can stop charging me $20/mo and show me all the ads you want!

Thanks for listening

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Possibility that athletes can use the Dual Calendar option

Sometimes we have a coach that send though Training Peaks a general training plan for a Club or group. If one, as individual athlete wants to create a training plan adapted to his goals it is necessary to add the activities of both plans (coach and individual) in the same calendar, making it impossible to calculate fitness levels for the A-goal course. It would be nice to have the possibility of have different calendars where athletes accounts can create different training plans and see their impact on long term goals, like the ATP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Summary of workouts by type

I would like a Chart or Report that will tell me how many workouts of a given type I completed within a time period. For example, how many Swim workouts I completed in 2021, along with my aggregated swim stats for that period (duration, distance, etc.)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base