1605 results found
-
Allow a Claude Connector to access Training Peaks
This would allow claude to dig deep into training peaks data and create custom recaps for my athletes.
25 votes -
Enable a secure AI Integration Platform for athletes and coaches.
TrainingPeaks already stores years of highly valuable training data, but that information remains largely inaccessible to modern AI assistants.
I would like to see an official AI integration through secure APIs (OAuth), Model Context Protocol (MCP), or similar standards that allow users to explicitly authorize assistants such as ChatGPT, Claude, Gemini, or other AI tools to analyze their own TrainingPeaks data.
This would not replace coaches. Instead, it would augment the coaching experience by allowing athletes and coaches to ask natural-language questions such as:
• Why has my FTP improved over the last two years?
• Compare my current marathon/XCM…14 votes -
IA
INTRODUZIR A IA INTELIGENCIA ARTIFICIAL PARA AJUDAR OS TREINADORES A PASSAR O FEEDBACK AOS ALUNOS , A IA FARIA ISSO SOZINHO , MELHORANDO O ACOMPANHAMENTO DO TREINADOR AOS ALUNOS ATLETAS , ASSIM OS ALUNOS ATLETAS TERIAM FEEDBACK EM SEUS TREINOS COM MAIS PRECISASO E RAPIDEZ
4 votes -
Add fields to allow for the population of all HRV metrics.
This would be fantastic for building useful charts in WKO for dedicated athletes. Being able to populate metrics like RMSSD, SDNN, HF, and LW, in addition to the existing HRV channel and heart rate, would be a true game-changer for monitoring athlete fatigue using TrainingPeaks-WKO.
69 votes -
Open API or MCP access for coaches
The tech world is moving at a rapid pace right now and the way we interact with our computers is changing.
As a coach with a lot of clients the process of using the web front end to add workouts is time consuming and inefficient. It's easier than ever for us to customise ways of creating and uploading training plans and comments but to do this we need proper open API access or an MCP server. This is coming to everything and TrainingPeaks should get ahead of the game.
Continuing to maintain a very closed shop here will start to…
13 votes -
Planned structured strength workouts in overviews and calendar
With the expansion of the Structured Strength builder integration (now linking to Garmin workout files), I feel it's now essential that the TSS & time related to these files now displays on the main page as a planned/completed workout. It's not counted in the pie chart! Nor does it appear as a coloured spot in the calendar view, it looks like I have nothing planned for the day. I could still add a legacy workout, but given the new syncing rules, this seems superfluous.
Please ensure Structured Strength complies to the core functionality of TrainingPeaks.
(Note: screenshots from Android app)6 votesHi all,
This will be included in the next mobile release.
-
Manual strength set entry
The new summary display for strength is a bit frustrating when it doesn't show sets/reps or the other data points it used to show. At a minimum, it should recognize the sets and reps from my Garmin, although that wouldn't be great for me since it would only show 1 set 😂 It would be great to manually enter total sets and reps. I track them manually and record them in my notes. Why? Because I tried the structured strength feature. It's not bad but it doesn't allow for flexibility such as add/substitute exercises on the fly based on how…
1 vote -
Bring the iOS widget to Android
I would really like to see the widget that is available on iOS brought to android. This would be very useful for android users.
27 votes -
iPhone app needs a way to import .fit files into the calendar. Currently only possible on desktop app.
iPhone app needs a way to import .fit files into the calendar. Currently only possible on desktop app.
2 votes -
Hate the new Strength appearance
One of my favorite features was being able to quickly see the total time and TSS from all activities on the calendar, including Strength workouts. The new design where it shows numbers of sets and numbers of exercises is really unfortunate. I know that I can still see the time and TSS if I click into the activity, but what's the point of having sets and exercises on the calendar view?
6 votes -
TrainingPeaks Integration for the Cadence App (Access to your API)
I use the Cadence app on my iPhone as my bike computer while riding, and I would really like to see easier integration between Cadence and TrainingPeaks.
At the moment, when I have a structured workout in TrainingPeaks, I need to manually export/import files in order to use it in Cadence. This adds friction to what would otherwise be a very simple workflow.
Cadence is a very easy-to-use cycling app, and I believe many riders are already using it or would benefit from being able to send TrainingPeaks workouts directly to the app. Their website is: https://getcadence.app/
From what I…
9 votes -
My week starts on Sundays and it messes up my training plans
Make it available to change when the week starts
2 votes -
Maximum aerobic speed
Have the option to prescribe through Maximum Aerobic Speed (MAS), not just % of threshold.
MAS is one of the most research and well-established method of prescribing high intensity interval base sessions and many strength and conditioning coaches and athletes use this method of prescription. It simply has to be in there.
4 votes -
Make interval detection visually more appealing and easier to read, also improve detection, intervals.icu does it better.
Make interval detection visually more appealing and easier to read, also improve detection, intervals.icu does it better. So much easier workflow on intervals.icu to automatically or manually detect intervals by duration or distance.
2 votes -
Health data from SUUNTO devices
I don’t understand why a professional platform like TrainingPeaks does not integrate Suunto health data (SUUNTO 247 DATA API) such as sleep, HRV, RHR, etc., when these data are available through Suunto APIs and already integrated into free coaching platforms.
TrainingPeaks should not be a platform that promotes the sale of Garmin devices, but should be neutral and allow us coaches to work at our best.
Thank you.
Manuel Cavalieri27 votes -
Long press to move workout
I think it would be helpful for the user to be able to long press on the workout and then move the workout to another date via the mobile app. Right now I have to click on workout then change the date then save. Gets pretty tedious. I understand it’s easier to do on desktop but I think something easy on the phone would be helpful.
4 votes -
1 vote
-
3 votes
-
FEHLER: Wann werdet ihr endlich hinbekommen, dass man auch in Deutsch alle Daten sehen kann?
Seit der fragwürdigen und nicht optionalen Localisation auf Deutsch kann man einige Daten in der App nicht mehr sehen. Entweder korrigieren oder Sprache auswählbar machen, so dass deutschsprachige User sie App auch englischsprachig verwenden können. Work, power, grade und gain braucht man ja wohl nicht auf deutsch?
3 votes -
Group metrics bu device
Now, metrics are individual, not grouped so, each of them have their own "box", time, etc.
So, if you have several devices, you have several measures and you can't delete in once deletion all the metrics from one device as you could do before.
You have to go one by one deleting duplicates.I propose maintaining the "groups" of metrics such we have before October, 6th.
Many of us have more than one device that push metrics but use one of them as reference.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?