TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. duplicate / overlap : double recording watch and bike computers

Could implement a way to find duplicates ?
    for rides : based on date, duration, % of the average, and so on..
    for run : based on dates duration, start time etc ?

One simple thing would be to detect overlapping workout ?

that would be very easy to implement ?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Billing features separately

I'm on the premium trial and I'm pretty impressed at the PMC chart. I'd like to check back on it from time to time but the 15 day trial is a tad short to get much from it, since the changes are fairly long term.

I wouldn't get enough from premium since I'm already using other tools to do some of the things that TP does and at the moment it's out of my budget.

Would it be possible to have a billing system that charges for features separately? e.g. I want to look at a PMC graph once or…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Additional equipment tracking option for wheel sets

Equipment can be tracked and setup of the available equipment is available in the settings.

Currently shoes and bikes can be added/tracked.

As a triathlete I do own quite a lot seperate wheels sets and use combinations of wheel sets and frames.
    I'd love to track the mileage of each wheel set to be ahead of wear and tear. I think this is quite an important safety aspect, too.

I recommend to add a third option for wheel sets to the equipment settings.

My current workaround is to add the wheel sets as "shoes" and only track the frames (with…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Calendar Complaince Colors to Consider Distance

Currently, Calendar Compliance color-coding relies is only determined by time, despite some workouts using distance as the dominant goal. For example, some coaching notes will indicate to cover whatever distance you can in 30 minutes (time-dominant), while others state to run 3 miles and not worry how long it takes you (distance dominant).

The current time-only algorithm codes distance-dominant workouts completed in less time seem “negative” by coding them yellow or orange. In actuality, these may be green - depending on the instruction. Would be great to either align the algorithm with the instructions or allow users to manually choose…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. More options for “Availability” feature.

I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Enable sync of self evaluation data from Garmin Connect

Garmin recently updated some of their Forerunner devices to enable users to enter Self Evaluation data during the save of the activity just completed. Two values are asked for: perceived effort (scale: 0-10) and how you felt (5 point scale from Very Weak to Very Stong).

These seem to map directly to what TrainingPeaks has had as an activity setting for years already.

Is there any plan in place to automatically set the values in TrainingPeaks during sync of activity data from Garmin Connect?

This sure would make life easier for TrainingPeaks users who are also Garmin device users (a…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add Oura sleep and recovery data synchronization to automatic Training data uploads

Enable the Oura sleep and recovery data to be automatically synchronized. Specifically, resting heart rate (RHR) could be added automatically.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide additional gender options on TrainingPeaks profile

Current options for gender are limited to male and female -- it'd be great to have the list expanded to be fully inclusive:

• male
    • female
    • transgender
    • non-binary
    • prefer not to answer

A small change that would be very meaningful to many!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. countdown

I find confusing how the countdown works until event (in the calendar view or ATP) because week race is not included in and when it is said 8 week (eg) most of the time we have indeed 9 weeks left. I Would love seeing a real sharp calculation with may be Weeks and days...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Pair workouts

it would be handy if you could pair workouts on the mobile app. the training from the trainer and the training carried out are usually paired automatically if it is the same activity. However, if the trainer does the training on the racing bike, but I do it on the bike, you have to pair it manually in order to be able to compare what should and what has been carried out. which so far only works on the computer.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

11. Bricks are single events, not 3 events

When my coach schedules a brick (or a tri) for me and I complete it, it is scheduled as one event but via my Garmin 945 it uploads as 3 events: bike, tx, and a run. If it is a brick is scheduled, why does it upload as 3 events?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. training intensity shart for planned workout by week

It would be great if there would be a dashboard chart that can show the usage of the training zones / intensity in planned workout for all workouts and in certain sports for a certain period of time. In this way a coach would be able to see how much of the weekly training volume is planned in certain (intensive and easy) zones and it will be easier to follow training principles of load and relief like 80/20.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Payment for training plans on credit card

It would be good if the payment for sold Training Plans could be transferred to the credit card. THX

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. New langages not only english

Need more choice to understand all texts and explaination in training speak for example Swedish or French

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Add "Meditation" to Workout Types

Meditation is central to many athletes and is integral to their training. Having a dedicated "workout type" would be a helpful feature

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow Swim sessions to be in Metric (using Meters) and Run/Bike sessions to be in Imperial (Miles).

Please allow Swim sessions to be in Metric (using Meters) and Run/Bike sessions to be in Imperial (Miles). It is very frustrating to use a 25 Meter pool and then have training Peaks convert everything into Yards - unfortunately pacing instructions from my coach become even more difficult. But I will want runs and bikes to all be in Miles. thank you!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. update webcal (add notes ; add description from workouts)

i like to see webcal updated
    - add notes (as a coach i use notes to attent athletes for things other then workout, food for the day, special preparation, clean the bike)
    - add description from workouts (as a coach i sometimes use description to put the workout information in, instead of creating a structured workout)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Whoop Recovery Score as Metric

I'm a TrainingPeaks/WKO5 coach and athlete user and have been using a WHOOP 3.0 strap for the past 6 months.

I love the opportunity to sync with TP and be able to graph the HRV, sleep times and so forth and compare with performance.

I often find though that the recovery score that covers both sleep, hrv and other factors is more in line with my performance that HRV as a stand alone metric. Therefor, I'd love to be able to graph the recovery score as metric.

It seems like a very basic thing to add and could perhaps take…

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add Coach... on Athlete Mobile App

Would like to have "Link with Coach" directly from athlete's mobile App (not from web)... using a unique Coach ID. At new TrainingPeaks sign up and also current TrainingPeaks app user

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base