TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Calories

In the weekly summary in the calendar view in the right side of the desk I would like to see calories burned and calories eaten to know if I’m doing a normo-ipo-iper caloric week. Data da coming from MyFitnessPal and heart rate monitor devices

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Possibility that athletes can use the Dual Calendar option

Sometimes we have a coach that send though Training Peaks a general training plan for a Club or group. If one, as individual athlete wants to create a training plan adapted to his goals it is necessary to add the activities of both plans (coach and individual) in the same calendar, making it impossible to calculate fitness levels for the A-goal course. It would be nice to have the possibility of have different calendars where athletes accounts can create different training plans and see their impact on long term goals, like the ATP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hydrow integration

Integrate Hydrow rower output directly in TP. Hydrow already uploads automatically into Strava. Can we work with Hydrow to also upload directly into TP.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Need to have ability to start training week on day besides monday

I know this has been brought up in the past, but starting the training week on Monday as the only option does not work for people who don't work Mon-Fri and instead work flexible schedules throughout the Sun-Sat period like most healthcare workers. By forcing my coach to stick with Mon-Sun, I sometimes have four days off to train and others 2 days off which does not allow for balanced training across the weeks. We can build off training peaks for the Sun-Sat block, but then the data analysis is off and errors can be made with transcribing into training…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a data field to training type Custom & Other to allow logging meters altitude gain

Hi I have used training peaks pro for a year, first with a coach and then without. Great software.
    I'm a mountain climber and as such like to log vertical gain when I do my own training sessions. Typically I then choose activity type as "Custom" or "Other". The problem is that non of these show the data field meter (as in m gained). This becomes a problem when I for instance synch the activity my Garmin watch has that is " Indoor climbing" which logs the number of routes climbed and height of each route as well as accumulated…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. TSS calculation based upon workout time excluding breaks

For my main sport, which is windsurfing, it is typical that I spend 30-50% of my workout time on breaks.
    If this case counting TSS based on total time is simply useless.
    It is also no point for my to edit every windsurfing session.

It would be best if you had a parameter in user setting in trainingpeaks to choose to calculate TSS on total or workout time excluding breaks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adding more sport types for bike. Roller.

We cyclists train a lot with the roller.

We could use it very well to be able to separate the roller training, the road training and the MTB training.

thx!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Display ATP details column in the calendar view summary

I would like to be able to display the 'Details' and 'Strength' columns from the ATP tab in my Calendar view so I can see in the weekly summary box something like ATP Period, ATP Strength and ATP Details, instead of all the ATP Limiter stuff.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. apps for recording workouts for Samsung Health/Galaxy Watch and TrainingPeaks?

apps for recording workouts for Samsung Health/Galaxy Watch and TrainingPeaks?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add Shoe to daily update email

I usually plan my runs not only with paces and distances but also with the right equipment/shoe.

Would be very nice to get this information in the daily update email.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Cancel file size limit

The limit of uploading files until 20 MB is very low. 15 hours of bike with position, power and HR , in TCX file (only one available for Polar exportations) is bigger than that. The limit needs to be raised or extinguished

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Need to be able to Adjust Form to Reflect Illness

When ill or injured, form increases rapidly as workouts drop, when in reality form could be terrible. When form doesn't drop as needed, it can prompt workouts that are too much too soon. I want to be able to adjust my form to -30 for example post surgery or illness so I fade in my workouts. Waiting 60 days for form to "normalize" is just too long.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Merge information from various sources (duplicates of the same activity, but with different sensors)

When cycling, outside or in Zwift, the activity may be recorded on multiple devices (e.g. Zwift, Garmin Edge, Polar Vantage, etc.).
    These devices record from different sensors, e.g. Zwift might record power from my trainer, "virtual GPS" and elevation, while Garmin Edge records from my power meter as well as my glucose sensor (through Nightscout).
    Now the information is spread across multiple files which are imported one by one.
    The result is that WKO5 believes I have exercised a lot more than I actually have, and I struggle to create dashboards that merge the information from all files of a…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Workout nutrition intake

Hello, It would be great to be able to input nutritional intake goals for workouts (calories, carbs, sodium etc) in my athlete profile, just like my FTP and pace times. Then taking IF and body weight into account, have TP auto populate what should be the planned total intakes into all planned workouts, in the same section with target FTP or pace times. Hope this makes sense. I explained in better in my initial contact with the help desk (#415971).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Import workouts from TrainHeroic

WHAT
    TrainingPeaks users should have the ability to import workouts from the TrainHeoric app.

WHO
    TrainingPeaks is used by endurance and multi-sport athletes, while TrainHeroic caters to weightlifters and strength users. Some of us are both!

TrainingPeaks and TrainHeroic are both owned & operated by Peaksware Holdings, LLC.

HOW
    TrainingPeaks users could have a breakdown of their strength-based training similar to that of the current Workout Editor feature. This could also be as simple as a pre-activity comment or activity description of reps/sets for each workout.

WHY
    There needs to be some way to users to keep track of their…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. duplicate / overlap : double recording watch and bike computers

Could implement a way to find duplicates ?
    for rides : based on date, duration, % of the average, and so on..
    for run : based on dates duration, start time etc ?

One simple thing would be to detect overlapping workout ?

that would be very easy to implement ?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Billing features separately

I'm on the premium trial and I'm pretty impressed at the PMC chart. I'd like to check back on it from time to time but the 15 day trial is a tad short to get much from it, since the changes are fairly long term.

I wouldn't get enough from premium since I'm already using other tools to do some of the things that TP does and at the moment it's out of my budget.

Would it be possible to have a billing system that charges for features separately? e.g. I want to look at a PMC graph once or…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Additional equipment tracking option for wheel sets

Equipment can be tracked and setup of the available equipment is available in the settings.

Currently shoes and bikes can be added/tracked.

As a triathlete I do own quite a lot seperate wheels sets and use combinations of wheel sets and frames.
    I'd love to track the mileage of each wheel set to be ahead of wear and tear. I think this is quite an important safety aspect, too.

I recommend to add a third option for wheel sets to the equipment settings.

My current workaround is to add the wheel sets as "shoes" and only track the frames (with…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Calendar Complaince Colors to Consider Distance

Currently, Calendar Compliance color-coding relies is only determined by time, despite some workouts using distance as the dominant goal. For example, some coaching notes will indicate to cover whatever distance you can in 30 minutes (time-dominant), while others state to run 3 miles and not worry how long it takes you (distance dominant).

The current time-only algorithm codes distance-dominant workouts completed in less time seem “negative” by coding them yellow or orange. In actuality, these may be green - depending on the instruction. Would be great to either align the algorithm with the instructions or allow users to manually choose…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. More options for “Availability” feature.

I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base