TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allowing notes to be saved to folder (for Coaches) and notifications when added/amended

hey folks - really enjoying the notes feature as makes it clear when my athletes need to read up on something - but a couple of suggestions to make it really "pop"

Can you make it possible to add a note to the workout catalog - as there are lots of reusable notes I would love to save to drag/drop to an athlete's calendar when it is relevant to them

Make it possible to use notes in off the shelf training plans - currently use "other" icon to indicate key blogs, relevant phase in the plan etc - and athletes…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Please add "attachment" option to the NOTES feature of TP

Please add attachment feature(for docs, PDFs, etc...) to the new NOTES feature. This would be so valuable to share our coaching documents that relate to an athletes training plan/regiment/periodization in TP. This would be WONDERFUL! :)

We, at QT2 would LOVE this feature. You guys will rock even more, if you do this. :) :)

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base