TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If someone is busy on a certain day, it could be great if the coach or athlete could add "30m" or "1h" or "2h" availability to train, rather than simply blocking off a day as "unavailable" to train. Maybe a cyclist can usually do a 4-5h ride on the weekend, but on a particular week they can only fit in "2h" and it would be great to be able to mark this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. O think it will be very useful for coach account to have in training peaks the local previous weather. It can help a lot a coach to take good decisions and save a lot of time instead of looking previous in other website. i think it will not be a problem because you can do it with Best bike split or my wind sock...
    Exemple in the planning add an icon previous weather sync with the city of the athletes in his settings.
    Best regards
    Emmanuel

90 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be a good option to be able to choose specific zones for an athlete when building a workout in the Workout builder.
    This could then be chosen from a drop-down menu for the sport-specific zones an athlete has (either based off HR or Pace/power).

152 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    22 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A release went out this week that pull in a drop down corresponding to that athlete's (or your own) zones. This will update the percentages of threshold either by target or range.

Please take a look! And then send us some feedback on how we can continue to improve this feature.

5. It would be great to have an option to make a workout block using "a number of steps" and "a number of repeats". So essentially combine the two options available on the current workout builder.

So I could make a single effort consisting of 5 ramps of targets, and repeat it 3 times. At the moment, I would have to enter that as a ramp block, then having to duplicate it as many times as I need.

49 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. In addition to a warm-up and cool-down, interval training usually consists of successive, repetitive performance blocks, which in turn consist of "ramp-up" and "recovery" phases. - Currently TrainingPeaks only allows "sub-blocks" of 2 or 3 step repeats in its "Workout Builder". This is insufficient.Real training life requires more flexibility! Please create a new (or replace) the current blocks with a freely configurable block (up to at least 10 repetitions).A manual workaround is possible, but not status-compliant.

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?