Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

6 results found

1. Saturday.fit is a new workout nutrition app from Dr. Alex Harrison, PhD Sport Physiology & Performance
    Saturday Morning LLC. This app calculated optimal pre and intra-workout nutrition plans, and it would be great if they could get api access to allow for automation of nutrition planning based on my upcoming workout and race schedule.

He can be reached at:

alex@saturdaymorning.fit

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    started  ·  7 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I used to be able to write something under Description without the text disappearing. Now I can't. The app and the phone (iPhone 15 Pro) are fully patched and up-to-date. If I view TrainingPeaks from the web/desktop interface, the comment I entered on the mobile client is not there. The other way around works, though (i.e. entering a Description on the web client and viewing it on the mobile client works). This has been going on for a few weeks now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I would like to bring back the topics of improving the Strength Training Interface on TP. Strength training is a core tenet of endurance training and is a huge part of my coaching practice. Training Peaks is easily the industry standard apart from the strength training. Having the ability to enter sets/reps on a particular exercise as well as being able to track improvements over time within the app on similar exercises would be a phenomenal.

Please consider adding this feature as it would no doubt be a game changer for users and coaches. Thank you.

99 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  9 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. If someone is busy on a certain day, it could be great if the coach or athlete could add "30m" or "1h" or "2h" availability to train, rather than simply blocking off a day as "unavailable" to train. Maybe a cyclist can usually do a 4-5h ride on the weekend, but on a particular week they can only fit in "2h" and it would be great to be able to mark this.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I love your new feature named “Available “ but it only allows you to be “unavailable.” Athletes travel for work, training, and or races and coaches need to be informed. The “availability” option should allow an athlete to input their status in this box. This would allow more communication between athlete and coach.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The power data is imported from stryd to the workouts, it would be great if it is used in Peak Performances too

46 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  3 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?