TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add also French & English in application please

English is available on pc but not in the app and French is also not available

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding new equipment

Can we get a function to add new equipment, easily, through the mobile app. The mobile website is awful, especially on iOS, nothing fits to screen and usability is really poor, which makes the process lengthy and more of a nightmare.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Export workout without pace goals

I run with a Garmin Watch and get pace alerts when I am out of range with my interval workouts. There is unfortunately no way to disable these alerts and searching for this on the Garmin forums, it seems to be a real issue with many of your customers using Garmin watches. Here are some of the conversations:

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-935/135766/how-to-switch-pace-alerts-of

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-935/153358/how-can-i-turn-off-out-of-zone-alerts-in-workout-mode

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-945/169040/sound-and-visual-alerts-in-workout-mode

I would love to build "% Threshold Pace" workouts and sync them to my Garmin watch without the pace data. The pace range could be set as a comment or as the block title. This would enable me to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Please include sleep metrics and HFV metrics in Fitbit Sync

I would like to sync sleep metrics and HFV metrics that I record with a fitbit Charge 4 device with my trainingpeaks account. Unfortunately when I sync fitbit with TP this does not include sleep and HFV metrics. Is it possible to include these in the Sync? Is there a workaround for this? Including these metrics by hand is too much effort and time consuming.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Post Apple Watch Workouts to TrainingPeaks Immediately Upon Completion

Apple Watch workouts can take hours and sometimes days to upload to TrainingPeaks. Workouts should be available in TrainingPeaks as soon as they are visible in the Apple health app or within minutes.

I admit this sounds more like a support issue. I was told by support this cannot be fixed and I was asked to enter it as customer feedback instead. The ticket was 403227 and the representative was Margie McParland.

Thanks

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Monthly view

I have previously been using Strava but due to lacking of planning features moved to trainingpeaks. The only thing I'm missing is the monthly summary so that you can track it against the previous.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Automatic bike selection based on ANT/BLE IDs

As a cyclist with several bikes, I'd like TrainingPeaks to be able to automatically select which bike I am using, so I can better track the wear and tear on my equipment.

In .fit files, it's possible to read the ANT+/BLE sensor serial numbers, so I think it would be relatively straightforward to link specific bikes to specific sensors.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. TP/Health App

add "read" measured values (not only write) from health app

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Auto import metrics (sleep etc) forerunner

I have connected my tp account with garmin health. But there are no metrics (sleep, bpm when resting, etc) automatically synced from my forerunner. When will this be possible.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base