Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

903 results found

1. Requesting for the maximum distance to filter swim workouts by be increased to a substantially longer distance than 5000 meters or yards (i.e. 20,000 yards) as I have many swim workouts stored in my workout library that are longer than 5k, and when I want to filter and sort my swim workouts, anything longer than 5000 yds does not appear. I even noticed recently that when searching for a 9000 yard workout I have saved in my library, even if I toggle on the "swim" filter and no other distance/time limiting filter, I am still not able to see the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For athletes that travel (especially those with coaches) and/or are not always in one location, it would be great to have a location input in the calendar that can be multi-day - I use a work-around often to allow my coach to know where I will be in advance. It's obviously beneficial for example in cases where there will be more trails available or not. (I attached a screenshot to show how clunky the calendar is now when you need to input a location to communicate availability)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Love the new strength training interface. Is there a way that the new strength training feature can pull up old history of weights used in past workouts? That would be a helpful feature for clients to see what they did last sessions with the same exercise

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. With HRV being measured by more and more people using a smartwatch, this value is also becoming more interesting for coaches. For coaches, it is important to know whether an athlete consumes alcohol because there is a dose response relationship between alcohol consumption and a lower HRV value. It would be good if an athlete could add in the metrics that he drank alcohol and how much. In addition, more comprehensive analyses could add value for coaches. A graph with standard deviations and bandwidth. A table with the weekly average HRV value could also be of added value as well…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. As a coach, I would like to see a status column in the list of my athletes to visually categorize them and be able to change this status. For example:

1. Athletes with a fully written plan
    2. Athletes needing plan adjustments and monitoring
    3. Athletes with no plan written

Other status options are also possible. I just need statuses for the athletes.

Example attached.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a coach, when I view my athlete's calendar in the Android app, it should show their name on screen.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I love the new strength programming but please for the UK coaches I would say we have a 50/50 spilt of if we run/ride in miles or km but our weights in gyms are usually KGs. When I set an athlete a strength workout it's set up in lbs by default as my settings in TP are imperial. Please can we have a separate units for strength as I often miss that it has reverted to lbs when I am adding from my library or just a new workout. This then complicates things for my athletes to record their weight.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it is very useful to allow the search for activities based on the search criterion based on RPE and subjective feeling. It would also be interesting to be able to visualize the trend of these parameters over time using a graph, in order to understand what may have been done wrong in the preparation

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Put cycling EF back in the app. It was there for years and taken out a couple years ago I suspect because of a typo in the programming. EF is still an option to pick, but the chart is blank.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Some devises take away the mile or km's from a structured workout or some athletes take turn lap off. Please add a show miles/KM laps option rather than having to highlight the graph. being able to change the distances along the bottom of the graph from miles to km and back again within analysis would also help with a small line where the mile/km starts would also help when highlighting sections by dragging

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I coach in the UK and half my athletes use metric and half miles. My account is miles and it would be good to be able to quickly toggle during a meeting with a client to I can be precise when talking about metric without having to think and convert.

In the UK many Garmin users will also use miles for distance and meters for elevation so being able to customise TP accounts like this would be useful

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The Training peaks website goes around in circles to the app then out then back again when you try to fix the connection or permission for Connection with garmin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Love the Strength Training feature. Would be great for TP to record my heart rate directly or to allow the completed Strength workout to be paired with the recorded workout uploaded from Apple Health.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When the athlete fills the load of one of the strength training exercises, this load will be filled in the next training sessions. This way, the athlete will not have to remember the load he put on in the last training session. The Cargo will already be in the next training session.
    When setting up the training sessions, there could be an option to leave selected.
    Ex: Fill loads until...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would be great to be able to share training plan folders just in the same way as you can share workout folders so that the allocated athletes can select from a variety of pre-made plans that they can use to structure their own season.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be great if I could get a notification when my coach adds new workouts or edits existing workouts that I have not yet completed. I don't get any other type of notification and I'm constantly logging in to see if I have new workouts.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. You can make workouts visible for users without Expecting them to buy premium. Just don't allow them to export the workouts.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Hallo
    ich suche eine Möglichkeit, wie ich mit meinen Athleten kommunizieren kann. Wichtig wäre, dass ich, aber auch der Athlete per Mail über den Eintrag informiert wäre und der Verlauf dokumentiert wird. Aktuell geht das nur, wenn eine Trainigseinheit geplant ist.
    Hier meine Idee: Ein zusätzliches Icon "Kommentar".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As an amateur athlete and a Software Engineer, I often balance my time between sports and work.

Sometimes it means I need to reschedule a few workouts. My coach knows it and allows me to adjust dates and tune details.
    What I loved about training peaks was the fact I had the freedom to edit workouts.

Today I forgot to complete my strength training at the gym, and to my surprise, I couldn't edit activity time with the new beta. Now I have 4 hours of strength training registered and it's something I'd bother my coach to adjust.

It doesn't…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)