Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

712 results found

1. Would it be possible to add time for an event as it is the only way to sync meal with fuelin app? At the moment it is not possible to get the right meal plans as by default the event is always at 6 am

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to see an option to track some weightlifting metrics. As a "hybrid athlete", I lift twice a week - mostly barbell stuff - and would like to include a way of tracking some of my lifts. This could include a one rep max calculator to estimate 1RM from multi-rep lifts. You could start with deadlift, squat, bench and press and add from there. Currently I add these in freestyle to the workout description, but am unable to search historical lifts.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I prefer to use the website option via my iPad because it’s full of options and in order to use the same interface. Mobile App is really simple…

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I’d like to be able to enter a recurring not available or limited availability day - for example when I have a regular day in the office and want to tell my coach I have limited availability right now I have to enter it in every week - it would be much better to just have to enter it once and then just be able to ask it to reoccur -just like a recurring meeting in outlook. Even better if I could select weekly / every 2/3/4 weeks or a monthly recurrence

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi Peakers,

I'd like to request the addition of the Scatter Plot function, currently available in individual analyses, to the Dashboards section as well. This function should include variables such as Pace, HR (Heart Rate), Power, Cadence, Step Length, etc., plotted against Distance, Time, Temperature, etc. Importantly, it would be highly beneficial if the analysis could incorporate not just peak values but also averages or median values. This is because training sessions occur more frequently than competitive events where peak performance is observed.

Furthermore, it would be great to have the option to construct a chart showing minimum, maximum, average,…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When I sync HRV4 Training I only get the number. No context. The app gives it a color and context. Can this incorporated somehow?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Metrics notifications from the Coach Home Page "Feed" or "Scroll" have gotten out of hand to the point of being completely meaningless. It's not uncommon to get 10-20 notifications per day per athlete for things like "body battery", Sleep, scale and HRV. At a minimum it would be nice to toggle these to on/off for Home Page notifications, ideally to be able to adjust more granularly to get one a day for each per athlete. The notifications (under the bell) do not seem to pick up on metrics activities but are also not as easy to use as the Feed…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It’s annoying when the App associates an irrelevant exercise with a planned one. How can we untag it? Also, can we associate multiple individual exercises with a planned one? On Apple Watch, different activities get recorded as separate exercises but can we group together on TP against the planned ones? TP only allows one to be associated. Not multiple.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear TrainingPeaks Support Team,

I am writing to report a specific issue I am experiencing with the integration of the TrainingPeaks app and my Apple Watch.

While the overall integration seems to be functioning correctly, I am encountering a problem with the display of pace targets. Specifically, the pace targets do not appear on Apple Watch. However, I want to mention that the targets for heart rate are displaying as expected, which suggests that the issue is isolated to pace targets. And yes, i'm using outdoors training

This issue is particularly impacting my training, as I rely heavily on pace…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. when will run power and swim pace be available as a peak performance in training peaks please?

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I have recently found it a useful starting point to use AI to assist with athlete analysis . At the moment I do this by copying the contents of my athletes' comments for each workout over for example the last 90 days and paste the workout description and post-activity comments into the likes of ChatGPT and Claude …..the analysis gives me a good starting point for coaching tips and insights that can be very quickly made.

I am not saying this replaces my own analysis but would be a good feature for us to be able to export comments etc…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The Apple Watch integration uses the wrong data for pool swim activities. Instead of using the full activity time, the time used is active swimming time with breaks removed. As breaks are accounted for in TP sessions, when I complete a pool swim session, it is usually too short in time. e.g. if I have a swim session that is 52 minutes, the TP app will sync data that is only 39 minutes, as that is the swimming time. (see attached)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to have the ability to bulk delete items from a calendar. One of my athletes just connected her HRV4Training app and it dumped two months of history on one day, which skewed her data pretty badly. It would be nice (for me or her) to not have to go through and delete all these one by one. Also if an athlete has covid and I need to wipe their workouts off their calendar for several weeks, this would also be useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Allow equipment changes during the session. For example, I do my warm-up with one pair of shoes and after that, I switch to my spikes or race shoes. Maybe a manual interface, where you enter the distances for each piece of equipment.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For a cross-country skier two profiles for skiing is critical, one for classic and one for skate! In this way it will be possible to do some analyses!

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Upload a CSV File with all of the fields required for a running structured workout. I believe this should be quite simple and most of the people whom I've worked with have things structured on Excel and therefore the conversion to CSV is straight forward provide ease for the user and giving the community the opportunity to provide more information and help the platform grow even faster.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. it would me important sync with huawei and amazfit devices.
    Thanks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like designate specific daily activities that auto-import from Garmin Connect (Meditation for instance) to come in with a TSS of 0. Perhaps this could be done by adding a workout that is set to ignore TSS/IF?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Increased weighting of TSS via a TSS/TSShr composite score (power TSS before a certain hr drift threshold, then continues accounting for TSShr).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Utilize multiple units for workouts. Currently you can only use one unit; pace, power, heart rate, RPE. Utilizing multiple units would enable a coach to get more creative with workouts.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?