TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Whoop Recovery Score as Metric

I'm a TrainingPeaks/WKO5 coach and athlete user and have been using a WHOOP 3.0 strap for the past 6 months.

I love the opportunity to sync with TP and be able to graph the HRV, sleep times and so forth and compare with performance.

I often find though that the recovery score that covers both sleep, hrv and other factors is more in line with my performance that HRV as a stand alone metric. Therefor, I'd love to be able to graph the recovery score as metric.

It seems like a very basic thing to add and could perhaps take…

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. An option to color code different plans on your own calendar would be helpful.

Being able to color code plans on my calendar would be beneficial as I have a triathlon and running plan going on now at the same time. Thanks for reviewing.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Setting zones

The Zone setting functionality is fine but what I miss is history. Say we have a table that would record each time we reset our Threshold value ,whichever an athlete is using (Power,Heart...),basically a history of Threshold tests,possibly with weight as well. That would be neat.

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

4. Merge information from various sources (duplicates of the same activity, but with different sensors)

When cycling, outside or in Zwift, the activity may be recorded on multiple devices (e.g. Zwift, Garmin Edge, Polar Vantage, etc.).
    These devices record from different sensors, e.g. Zwift might record power from my trainer, "virtual GPS" and elevation, while Garmin Edge records from my power meter as well as my glucose sensor (through Nightscout).
    Now the information is spread across multiple files which are imported one by one.
    The result is that WKO5 believes I have exercised a lot more than I actually have, and I struggle to create dashboards that merge the information from all files of a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Build Structured Workouts on iPad and iPhone.

I would love to build workouts from my iPad. An update to enable this function would be most welcomed. It would also set TP apart from the competition :-).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Connect equipment to sport

It would be awesome if you could connect default equipment to a sport. If a default bike is a racebike and yoi go mountainbiking you always have to change the equipment in the workout file from racebike to mountainbike. If you can connect the mountainbike as the default bike for mountainbiking, you would not have to change it anymore. Same for shoes. You could connect specific trailrunning shoes as the default equipment for trailrunning.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Training metrics for strength

With cycling workouts there are metrics like ftp, tss, ctl, tsb for tracking progress. Strength workouts offer entering cal, tss, and IF to track progress. Unfortunately these metrics are either impossible to figure out (tss and IF) or not the most useful (cal).

Lbs,reps,sets, time under tension would be a good start to tracking. However truly tracking progress comes from evaluating tonnage, INOL, Lbs per rep, 1RM. I currently track these on excel sheets but would love to see it on TrainingPeaks to watch them progress along side my cycling data.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Manual file upload on iPad

I cannot manually upload a workout file using the iPad web browser or App. Considering the world is moving away from PCs it makes sense to give tablets and phones full functionality

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. NGP as a new peak performance feature

i'd like to see the NGP development as a new peak performance feature. maybe with some added context like elevation gain/loss and/or intensity factor.

it would be easier to take the right NGP for the suggested finishing time prediction: https://peaksware.uservoice.com/forums/106657-trainingpeaks-customer-feedback/suggestions/43801755-using-ngp-for-finishing-time-prediction

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Peak Performances centralized location

It would be useful if there was a central location to find all peak performances for the individual athlete. Instead, you either have to scroll through the calendar for that athlete or scroll through the home page to find an athlete's peak performances. Perhaps a Peak Performances tab could be incorporated in the athlete's settings where it has their zones or as one of the tabs at the top of the page along with Home, Calendar, Dashboard, and ATP.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sync Weight with Google Fit

Sync weight with Google Fit

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sync weight to VeSync

Weight synced to VeSync scales

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Treadmill Workouts Label

Adding a Sport Profile "Treadmill Workout" to the list of activities. In addition, when selected as the the workout label you have the option to use MPH and Incline options as they relate to the athlete zones.

This would allow the athlete to know exactly what speed to set the treadmill during specific portions of the workout session.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. View zone distribution for planned workout blocks

On the Calendar page's weekly summary, show zone distribution for planned workouts.

So, for example, if following an 80/20 regimen with a week-on-week increase in TSS, this would enable an athlete to raise training workload for the week while maintaining their prescribed proportion of HIIT vs endurance.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

15. air quality index

Have local Air Quality Index automatically pulled into Training Peaks, if workout is uploaded with GPS data. AQI can have an effect on Heart Rate.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Please make note recurrent (weekly basis at least), for example give athlete his long distance on saturday and not sunday every week.

Please make note recurrent (weekly basis at least), for example INPUT NOTE on weekly recurrence: "give athlete his long distance on saturday and not sunday"

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Workoutbuilder: Abilitity to add custom number of steps to a repeated block

This will save memory when using i.e. "Stryd Workout app" so that "advanced workouts" can be executed.
    What is needed is the kind of functionality provided by i.e. final surge (see printscreen).

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Pair workouts

it would be handy if you could pair workouts on the mobile app. the training from the trainer and the training carried out are usually paired automatically if it is the same activity. However, if the trainer does the training on the racing bike, but I do it on the bike, you have to pair it manually in order to be able to compare what should and what has been carried out. which so far only works on the computer.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Workout nutrition intake

Hello, It would be great to be able to input nutritional intake goals for workouts (calories, carbs, sodium etc) in my athlete profile, just like my FTP and pace times. Then taking IF and body weight into account, have TP auto populate what should be the planned total intakes into all planned workouts, in the same section with target FTP or pace times. Hope this makes sense. I explained in better in my initial contact with the help desk (#415971).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. App is excellent, great metrics but it should have the option to leave it in Portuguese both by computer and android. I would like to receiv

Translate the Android app in Portuguese
    Please, translate the Android app in Portuguese.
    Por favor, incluam Português como opção de idioma na versão para Android.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base