Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

903 results found

1. As a coach, I use the calendar athletes' grouped view (birds' view) to review my athletes' plans. The only option is one week at a time; however, most plans span up to 2 weeks. I wish there were a compact 2-week calendar group view for productivity purposes.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The EF of lap 2 (Tempo) was 93 on my mobile app, which does not make any sense. The same lap on the web site was 1.42, which does make 100% sense.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. see the intensity zones in all the graphs (heart rate, power and pace). (example polar app)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Dear TrainingPeaks Support Team,

I am writing to report a specific issue I am experiencing with the integration of the TrainingPeaks app and my Apple Watch.

While the overall integration seems to be functioning correctly, I am encountering a problem with the display of pace targets. Specifically, the pace targets do not appear on Apple Watch. However, I want to mention that the targets for heart rate are displaying as expected, which suggests that the issue is isolated to pace targets. And yes, i'm using outdoors training

This issue is particularly impacting my training, as I rely heavily on pace…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to see a tally of prescribed hrs next to completed hrs in the ATP on manual modeI know that the prescribed hrs currently is set up to reflect the ATP auto calculations but that is not something I ever use.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It would be great for athletes to be able to see their peak power for the last 365days (or selected range) in the mobile app in the 'peaks' graph compared to the peaks of that ride like we can see on the desktop web version.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. In the mobile app, when filling the post training information, a long list of gears (Bikes, shoes) appears that include all the retired ones.
    I do not want to completely remove old gear to keep the history, just not show them in the list of choices after a training.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Apple Watch integration uses the wrong data for pool swim activities. Instead of using the full activity time, the time used is active swimming time with breaks removed. As breaks are accounted for in TP sessions, when I complete a pool swim session, it is usually too short in time. e.g. if I have a swim session that is 52 minutes, the TP app will sync data that is only 39 minutes, as that is the swimming time. (see attached)

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. An easy way to periodise consecutive strength workouts rather than having to go into each workout and adjust. Being able to have the same workout scheduled say 4 - 8 weeks in a row, but being able to edit in one screen to periodise each of those workouts over that time instead of going into each and every workout and editing to periodise which is time consuming.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please add a RPE 0 so that a rest period will not have a distance allocated to the total run time

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Saturday.fit is a new workout nutrition app from Dr. Alex Harrison, PhD Sport Physiology & Performance
    Saturday Morning LLC. This app calculated optimal pre and intra-workout nutrition plans, and it would be great if they could get api access to allow for automation of nutrition planning based on my upcoming workout and race schedule.

He can be reached at:

alex@saturdaymorning.fit

104 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Started  ·  7 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Come on Training Peaks - get it sorted please!

The delays to the interface loading on my Macbook remind me of a dial up connection in the 1990s!

I understand you had issues a few months ago but nothing has improved in my experience - 20 minutes now since I clicked refresh and all I'm seeing is blank athlete training calendars.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hello,

I usually have a busy calendar with changing training availability and need to plan may trainings well in advance. I want them to show up in Outlook as well (or even better: edit them in Outlook).

Today online calendars provided via .ics link sync only 14 days into the future, which is way too little to plan properly. This should be extended to minimum 2 months. I can‘t believe this is much effort.

Ideally, we would be able to integrate the TrainingPeaks calendar as full external calendar, so we could edit it directly from Outlook or other calendar applications.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hi, any plan to have strength exercises in German or French languages?
    Especially strength exercises have strange names in English sometimes and not every athlete including me nows all the specific namings …

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Weather temperature data is displayed in Fahrenheit. For those of us who don't live in the USA being able to choose Celsius as the temperature scale would be very helpful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. For cycling workouts at a higher intensity, TP gives me completely meaningless minute spikes, as does FTP. Even Pipo Gana would not be ashamed of such values. Other applications (Strava, Garmin Connnect) evaluate the same activity correctly. Pedals (Favero Assioma) calibrated before each ride.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Right now gear logging is buried at the very bottom of the activity page on mobile. It is easy for it to end up “out of sight, out of mind.” It would be great if it were more prominent, and I would love it if the screen for “RPE/How did you feel?” included it, but even just having it near the top of the workout view instead of the bottom would be helpful!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The app does not reflect the upgrade to premium that the website does. I’m not able to access analytics on the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I’d like to be able to enter a recurring not available or limited availability day - for example when I have a regular day in the office and want to tell my coach I have limited availability right now I have to enter it in every week - it would be much better to just have to enter it once and then just be able to ask it to reoccur -just like a recurring meeting in outlook. Even better if I could select weekly / every 2/3/4 weeks or a monthly recurrence

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Within a coaching company where they have multiple coaches and share multiple training plans with athletes, it would be great to be able to share all training plans and possibly even workout libraries automatically with associated coaches. I know you can manually share each individual plan but could much smoother when controlled from the 'head account' and turned on or off for coaches who would need the plans and/or workout libraries.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?