TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Sync with Oura Ring and Hyperice Apps.

A sync with Oura Ring can help TP’s take into consideration sleep time and quality, HRV, Resting heart rate and recovery status. A sync with Hyperice can help TP’s take into consideration recovery modalities used by the user and adjust the fatigue and stress scores accordingly. Both can help to avoid overtraining and or give overtraining alert suggestions based on data pulled from Oura and Hyperice.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export workouts to Wahoo app

I think it would be great to have the possibility to export the training our coaches upload on Trainingpeaks to the Wahoo app. I am using an android phone on which I have my Wahoo app and I run using it with my Wahoo heart rat strap (Tickrx). At the moment i can upload my completed trainings directly from the app to trainingpeaks but it would even better, in my opinion, to be able to upload the trainings from trainingpeaks to Wahoo before starting each running session with the coach instructions.kind rega

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. duplicate / overlap : double recording watch and bike computers

Could implement a way to find duplicates ?
    for rides : based on date, duration, % of the average, and so on..
    for run : based on dates duration, start time etc ?

One simple thing would be to detect overlapping workout ?

that would be very easy to implement ?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. IOS TrainingPeaks mobile app should be able to read sleep data from the Health app

Add a few more options for the mobile TrainingPeaks app to read from the Health app for instance sleep data (other data options could be added too). With a growing number of wearables that now record your sleep pattern (for instance Oura ring) the app could read that data from the Health app as opposed to entering this data manually.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  iPhone / iPad  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Set a default TSS calculation method (hrTSS vs TSS)

(In user story notation for clarity)

• As an offroad runner
    • I want hrTSS to be the default/preferred metric for ALL my activities
    • So that: 1) I can see an accurate training load metric; hrTSS (which accounts for variations in elevation, bag weight, terrain, weather, etc) 2) Without having to change EVERY individual activity from TSS > hrTSS manually

This may of course be better implemented by allowing all users to set a default TSS calc method at global or activity level.

Customer Support Representative confirms "Unfortunately, there is not a way to set a default TSS calculation method however this…

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

7. Option to enter phase of cycle for female athletes

Hi there! Just some general feedback regarding a function I think would be extremely useful for female athletes and their coaches. I noticed there is an option to add 'Menstruation' in metrics, but it only allows the athlete to communicate the heaviness of her period. What would be more useful is a metric that allows the athlete to note the phase of her cycle, as this has a more significant impact on training than her menses. For example. you could have 'Cycle Phase' with the option of 'Follicular', 'Ovulatory', 'Luteal' etc., as many coaches are using this information to determine…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Pair, Unpair in Android App

Bitte eine Funktion Pair, Unpair in der Android App bereitstellen. Dankeschön.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Android  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto-calc TSS for a planned workout

Hi guys. For the longest time I’ve wondered why the mobile app doesn’t allow for auto-calc’ing the TSS of a planned workout based on duration and intensity. For me, it makes the app not very useful. I have to go to the browser app. Could this please be added?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Build Structured Workouts on Android

I would like to be about to build and edit structured workout on my android app. Garmin Connect created a very user friendly way of doing this. Please consider this as an option.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Flag atrial fibrillation

I always thought i has asthma as i would get a tightness in the throat sometimes when riding. It wasn't until i got on zwift and saw that during the episode my hear rate > 210 bpm. I hadnt noticed this before as out on the road often RF may cause a spike. Flagging an abnormally high bpm may assist with getting earlier intervention

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ATP on Training Peaks Mobile APP

The ATP function only seems currently available on the desktop platform. Would be more accessible on the mobile app platform.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Allow Metrics to be used in a Training Plan

I would like to be able to use Metrics (just as any workout type) in a Training Plan. Currently, there seems no automated way to add a Metrics "workout" to every week/day of an athlete's calendar.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Spilt Calendar day in to Morning, Midday, Afternoon, Evening

It would be great to align the weeks training workouts into what part of the day I would like to train. To better organise around work etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Allow for weekly notes in weekly summary section

Would it be possible to add a notes section for the weekly summary on the calendar page. Similar to that for the paper based training diary (Chapter 14) in the Triathletes Training Bible?

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

16. Define a custom period (e.g., 10-days versus fixed weekly)

As a masters athlete, I find myself wanting to train based on a 9 or 10 day period (versus weekly) -- it would be ideal to be able to view and plan based on the custom period that is right for me (versus only being able to see summaries, etc. as weekly).

(I noticed there were two separate requests for this feature back in 2015 that were both Declined. As as exercise science progresses and the users of Training Peaks changes, I'm hoping that it's worth bringing this feature up again for consideration. Thx!)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Automatically detect/ignore bad heart rate data

The heart rate data reported by my fitness device is often bad/wrong/erroneous; it would be great for TrainingPeaks to have an option to ignore bad heart rate data, e.g., anything greater than my maximum heart rate.

My example: I have used the wrist-based monitor on numerous Apple Watches (including the latest Series 6) as well as a Garmin 945. In all cases, the heart rate is sometimes wildly inaccurate, sometimes reporting higher than my max heart rate (for me it often reports > 200 which is way above my max of about 185), sometimes frozen at a particular heart rate.…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add Oura sleep and recovery data synchronization to automatic Training data uploads

Enable the Oura sleep and recovery data to be automatically synchronized. Specifically, resting heart rate (RHR) could be added automatically.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Allowing notes to be saved to folder (for Coaches) and notifications when added/amended

hey folks - really enjoying the notes feature as makes it clear when my athletes need to read up on something - but a couple of suggestions to make it really "pop"

Can you make it possible to add a note to the workout catalog - as there are lots of reusable notes I would love to save to drag/drop to an athlete's calendar when it is relevant to them

Make it possible to use notes in off the shelf training plans - currently use "other" icon to indicate key blogs, relevant phase in the plan etc - and athletes…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Export workout without pace goals

I run with a Garmin Watch and get pace alerts when I am out of range with my interval workouts. There is unfortunately no way to disable these alerts and searching for this on the Garmin forums, it seems to be a real issue with many of your customers using Garmin watches. Here are some of the conversations:

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-935/135766/how-to-switch-pace-alerts-of

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-935/153358/how-can-i-turn-off-out-of-zone-alerts-in-workout-mode

https://forums.garmin.com/sports-fitness/running-multisport/f/forerunner-945/169040/sound-and-visual-alerts-in-workout-mode

I would love to build "% Threshold Pace" workouts and sync them to my Garmin watch without the pace data. The pace range could be set as a comment or as the block title. This would enable me to…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base