Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

903 results found

1. Some devises take away the mile or km's from a structured workout or some athletes take turn lap off. Please add a show miles/KM laps option rather than having to highlight the graph. being able to change the distances along the bottom of the graph from miles to km and back again within analysis would also help with a small line where the mile/km starts would also help when highlighting sections by dragging

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I coach in the UK and half my athletes use metric and half miles. My account is miles and it would be good to be able to quickly toggle during a meeting with a client to I can be precise when talking about metric without having to think and convert.

In the UK many Garmin users will also use miles for distance and meters for elevation so being able to customise TP accounts like this would be useful

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The Training peaks website goes around in circles to the app then out then back again when you try to fix the connection or permission for Connection with garmin.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Metrics notifications from the Coach Home Page "Feed" or "Scroll" have gotten out of hand to the point of being completely meaningless. It's not uncommon to get 10-20 notifications per day per athlete for things like "body battery", Sleep, scale and HRV. At a minimum it would be nice to toggle these to on/off for Home Page notifications, ideally to be able to adjust more granularly to get one a day for each per athlete. The notifications (under the bell) do not seem to pick up on metrics activities but are also not as easy to use as the Feed…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Love the Strength Training feature. Would be great for TP to record my heart rate directly or to allow the completed Strength workout to be paired with the recorded workout uploaded from Apple Health.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When the athlete fills the load of one of the strength training exercises, this load will be filled in the next training sessions. This way, the athlete will not have to remember the load he put on in the last training session. The Cargo will already be in the next training session.
    When setting up the training sessions, there could be an option to leave selected.
    Ex: Fill loads until...

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be great to be able to share training plan folders just in the same way as you can share workout folders so that the allocated athletes can select from a variety of pre-made plans that they can use to structure their own season.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Hi Peakers,

I'd like to request the addition of the Scatter Plot function, currently available in individual analyses, to the Dashboards section as well. This function should include variables such as Pace, HR (Heart Rate), Power, Cadence, Step Length, etc., plotted against Distance, Time, Temperature, etc. Importantly, it would be highly beneficial if the analysis could incorporate not just peak values but also averages or median values. This is because training sessions occur more frequently than competitive events where peak performance is observed.

Furthermore, it would be great to have the option to construct a chart showing minimum, maximum, average,…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I prefer to use the website option via my iPad because it’s full of options and in order to use the same interface. Mobile App is really simple…

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Create option for comments to be ‘personal’ or ‘coach-athlete’. The practice of reflecting on training post-session is beneficial for training outcomes, but not necessarily appropriate for coach-athlete communication regularly. An athlete may receive more benefit from TP as a tool if they can comment within the workout for themselves only and/or coach.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Fix the connection between Training Peaks and Garmin so that when power zones are updated in Training Peaks for planned workouts, the zones are updated in the Garmin connect app and head unit.
    (Currently, planned workouts on the Training Peaks calendar change with a zone update, but Garmin will not make the same change on the head unit once the workout file is sent to Garmin Connect before the zone change.

Workouts do not send to the Garmin if the coach hides the workout which is good.

This is most important when zone changes are made to the current training…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The option to add an average to metric graphs such as weight, resting heart rate, HRV.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Hallo
    ich suche eine Möglichkeit, wie ich mit meinen Athleten kommunizieren kann. Wichtig wäre, dass ich, aber auch der Athlete per Mail über den Eintrag informiert wäre und der Verlauf dokumentiert wird. Aktuell geht das nur, wenn eine Trainigseinheit geplant ist.
    Hier meine Idee: Ein zusätzliches Icon "Kommentar".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communication  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As an amateur athlete and a Software Engineer, I often balance my time between sports and work.

Sometimes it means I need to reschedule a few workouts. My coach knows it and allows me to adjust dates and tune details.
    What I loved about training peaks was the fact I had the freedom to edit workouts.

Today I forgot to complete my strength training at the gym, and to my surprise, I couldn't edit activity time with the new beta. Now I have 4 hours of strength training registered and it's something I'd bother my coach to adjust.

It doesn't…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Upload a CSV File with all of the fields required for a running structured workout. I believe this should be quite simple and most of the people whom I've worked with have things structured on Excel and therefore the conversion to CSV is straight forward provide ease for the user and giving the community the opportunity to provide more information and help the platform grow even faster.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Be able to create Running Structured workouts based on run power

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. A WARNING email to be sent to the the coach when an athlete misses two days of consecutive training (two red days).

This could be a setting for each athlete in the coaches settings areas.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would it be possible to add time for an event as it is the only way to sync meal with fuelin app? At the moment it is not possible to get the right meal plans as by default the event is always at 6 am

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When removing an athlete from a Dynamic Plan, while the completed workouts remain intact in the athlete's account, all of the notes and workout details from the Dynamic Plan are also removed.

Would it be possible to set a Dynamic Plan so that it only removes this information in the future meaning the athlete can still look back on what they have done with the context and instructions that were originally applied?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?