TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. search plan for strucutred workouts wiht HR & cadence

pls. extend the earch for plans by the following fields:
    - strucutred workouts refere to HR (not FP)
    - - HR golal
    - - HR range
    - strucutured workouts/bike include cadence
    - - cadence goal
    - - cadence range

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. swimrun

Can you add Swimrun to event types? I know speed skating is huge, but so is swimrun. A lot of swimrunners I know use Training Peaks and would love to have this as an event type. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N2G78KyOjE

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Option to colour code Metrics

It would be great to colour code the Metrics card. As a Whoop user it would be good if I could use the same Red, Amber and Green that's already in the app to highlight that card based on my Recovery Score. If you could automate it, that would be even better.

Thanks,

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. display the impact of planned vs. actual weekly TSS

it would be great to see what the impact is of over/under estimating TSS of a workout. e.g. if i plan 100 weekly TSS, my first workout has a planned TSS of 20 and my actual TSS of this specific workout is 30 (or 10) what would be the new accumulated weekly TSS: 210 from 200 planned (or 190 from 200 planned). especially if your ATP is based on weekly TSS it would be crucial to have the control to adapt the workouts within one week more easily.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Hiking as a category / icon

How come there is no hiking icons or any other support features. When I synch with other apps that do supporting hiking (Gamin / Strava) it is confusing. Not a big deal but it seems like it would not be a big deal to support it either. Especially for those who might be cross training for a major trek or climb.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

6. Make Coggan iLevels settings available in Zone settings

The "regular" Coggan calculations are already there and since I saw some MyProCoach options just added I figured this one might be easy. Doing a lot of Fascat SweetSpot riding and it would be nice to see that zone distribution in TP now too.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Billing features separately

I'm on the premium trial and I'm pretty impressed at the PMC chart. I'd like to check back on it from time to time but the 15 day trial is a tad short to get much from it, since the changes are fairly long term.

I wouldn't get enough from premium since I'm already using other tools to do some of the things that TP does and at the moment it's out of my budget.

Would it be possible to have a billing system that charges for features separately? e.g. I want to look at a PMC graph once or…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. The ability to set sport type specific units would be great for Triathletes

Currently, setting units to imperial or metric is an account level setting. As a triathlete, I track run/bike in miles but swim in meters. Having the ability to set sport-specific units would be a big help. Margie McParland suggested I post this on the customer feedback forum. So there's my suggestion. Keep setting the standard for online training management and I look forward to future updates.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the feedback. This is a common request and has been added to that project’s feedback.

Future opportunities have not been added to our road map yet, but we are actively collecting feedback which contributes to the prioritization process. We do not want to set up false expectations and want to make sure that there is awareness that this update currently is not prioritized and does not have an ETA.

9. Laps with more than 3 steps/values

Possibility to configure laps with more than 3 steps, because Garmin accept trainings with max 50 positions.
    At the moment are not possible create more complex and longer trainings with TraingPeaks

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Add also French & English in application please

English is available on pc but not in the app and French is also not available

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add the ability to compare workouts side by side and maybe even more than just two.

It would be nice to compare all parameters side by side for similar workouts. For example, being able to compare 2-4 RT1 workouts from training plan. Or being able to compare multiple runs on a trail, etc.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Workoutbuilder: please add functionality for "multiple-step-repeats"

In addition to a warm-up and cool-down, interval training usually consists of successive, repetitive performance blocks, which in turn consist of "ramp-up" and "recovery" phases. - Currently TrainingPeaks only allows "sub-blocks" of 2 or 3 step repeats in its "Workout Builder". This is insufficient.Real training life requires more flexibility! Please create a new (or replace) the current blocks with a freely configurable block (up to at least 10 repetitions).A manual workaround is possible, but not status-compliant.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Adaptation Compact view

Where is the old compact view? At the moment it just changes the font size and in the older version information were reduced, but this does not matter if you code your workouts.
    Maybe you could offer Layout Options like these for Summary or QuickView as shown in the adapted screenshot.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Show Normalized Pace and NGP also when using a power meter

In workouts where I've use Stryd to monitor running power, Normalized Pace and NGP are replaced with Normalized Power. I'd like to see all of them.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. countdown

I find confusing how the countdown works until event (in the calendar view or ATP) because week race is not included in and when it is said 8 week (eg) most of the time we have indeed 9 weeks left. I Would love seeing a real sharp calculation with may be Weeks and days...

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Remove outdated Training Plans & Athletes in bulk

We use TrainingPeaks for our large group training programs, and have built up a large athlete library & training plan library over the years. This is causing the program to run VERY slowly, so we're trying to go through and remove any athletes that are no longer training with us & training plans that are no longer being used. But the process is EXTREMELY tedious, as you need to remove them one at a time, with multiple clicks & dialog boxes. It would super helpful to be able to sort through the athletes & plans and remove multiple at a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17. Allow for multiple Intensity Zones in work out builder.

Allow mixed Intensity unit in work out builder.
    it appears you can only build a report using one unit.
    I often want to mix multiple units.
    Warm up in x heart rate zone (yes specific zone, not manual range), and then run specific pace intensity, then cool down in a heart rate zone.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Improve search interface - Values instead of sliders

The web search interface sliders are clumsy and difficult to be precise. Can we have value boxes next to the to allow us to precisely filter by values instead of blindly guessing and trying to get a slider close to a value?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Repeat workouts/notes/sessions over period of time

For example, if you have a rest day every Monday - be able to see this as a repeat entry. Or if you have a class or group session. You can set it as a repeat with same details for a defined period of time (i.e. next 8 weeks or forever)
    Also - ability to delete the whole series too.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add an option for "Travel Day". It could be a category/type of "Event" but nice to be different than "Availability"

I am frequently adding travel days as "Event" and "other" but reducing the steps and simply having "traval day" as an option could be nice for scheduling workouts and scheduling around travel.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base