Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

102 results found

1. It would be great to get notifications when a training plan is sold as well as analytics.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

You should now see an email confirmation when a training plan is sold. We’re looking into providing additional analytics in the future. Thanks!

2. If I could easily dump my data from TrainingPeaks activities into Microsoft excel

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Current color scheme:

Gray = Future workout
    Gray = Completed but not planned
    Green = Completed 80%-120% of planned
    Yellow = Completed 50%-79% or 121-150% of planned
    Red = Completed <50% or >150% of planned
    Red = Skipped

Suggested Changes:

1) Different colors for the two "gray workouts", i.e WHITE = completed by not planned and GRAY = future
    2) Different colors for the two "red workouts", i.e. ORANGE = greater/less than 50% and RED = Skipped.

Gray = Future workout
    White = Completed but not planned
    Green = Completed 80%-120% of planned
    Yellow = Completed 50%-79% or 121-150% of…

160 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  14 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Planning workouts for each week would be easier if you could see where each training period starts/finishes without having to switch between the Calendar & ATP views

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Propose a rethinking of post workout notifications for coaches with larger athlete pools. Post workout notification emails work great for up to 5 or 6 athletes, but 10 or more and the volume of email becomes a bit much. Suggest shifting to a coaches only dashboard view where you can view all of your athletes and maybe the current week in one table view along with basic summary info and red, green yellow on completion. When you click on a particular day you would get that day’s workout or workouts in one click from the same view and could review…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great idea! Check out the new Coach Home view and let us know what you think!

6. When I scroll (rather than using the arrows) to the week that I want to work on, then make modifications to that week (i.e. add a workout and save it), TP goes back to where I was BEFORE I scrolled - even though I want to continue to work on the week that I scrolled to. I hope this is actually a BUG rather than a WAD, because I find it very frustrating to have to continually have to scroll back down to where I was after each new workout is added (or to have to use the forward one…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When using a heart rate monitor, a workout will have at least two TSS scores - an hrTSS, and a sport-specific TSS such as sTSS or rTSS.

Please display both of these on the workout, and permit the user to decide which TSS score to use for statistics and reporting. Sometimes, sTSS is way off due to the use of paddles, flippers, kickboards, etc.

And, threshold paces change over time and it's not always feasible to do an all-out 60 minute workout every week to keep it calibrated.

This feature will help users determine when their sport-specific TSS is deviating…

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank so much for the great suggestion. You can now toggle between which channel you use to calc your TSS on your workout.

8. Hi!

Just started using Training Peaks Premium by creating an ATP and a Training Plan by Joe Friel. Providing an .ics File (Settings -> Account -> Calendar) makes very much sense to me. So thanks for that feature.

Workouts Only...OK, but why are Races missing? After all Races are not only integral Part of my Training (therefore practically Workouts).

So please add those Races to the .ics file, or (even better, because backwards compatible) add an additional .ics file for syncing Races.

kthxby,
    Klemnes

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Add in the ability to display the Peak performance chart in as a grid format as well as a graph (like in Classic). Very useful for a quick scan of CPPB's and when they were achieved. Also in the graph function, add the ability to display recent and older Peak Power numbers in different colors so it's easy to differentiate between the two.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Rather than having to enter a schedule on the calendar UI and flip back and forth to the dashboard's PMC to see the results of a specified TSS could slider bars be added on a special PMC Planner UI? The slider bars would allow seeing "real time" effects of TSS on certain future days. The sliders would be available for a week or two going forward, starting from today. Maybe also give ability to input a numeric TSS rather than having to use the slider. I've attached a very rough mock up of this. Please forgive me if there is…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released our new TSS based ATP. You can now plan your optimal season all based on TSS.

11. On the peak power chart - if the current ride was not the peak performance, I would like to see the date of when the peak power was recorded as I hover over the line in the graph that gives me the top performance.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The new Group View is great … except for one key detail. The calendar can viewed in either a compact or "expanded" view (not sure if expanded is the right term here), but the expanded view is way too big and isn't consistent with how workouts are displayed in the single athlete view.

If I want/need to see all the workout description or notes, then I'd prefer to have to click on the workout to open it. As it is now, all of the content for the workout description and notes are shown, making each row for an athlete super…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When an activity is completed and uploaded automatically, Training Peaks does a reasonable but imperfect job of lining these up with planned workouts. This does not always work correctly, especially with races, so it would be handy to have and option to associate activities with planned workouts. Conversely it would be useful to be able to separate planned workouts and completed activities so that they can be associated correctly. I think of this akin to reconciliation of receipts to your bank statement. I was thinking along the lines of select an activity and a planned session and then click a…

625 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    68 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to see - on the training calendar - a visual representation of the planned workout intensity so that when I'm planning ramp-up and recovery weeks for my athletes, I can see a "heat map" of the week's intensity (perhaps based on estimated TSS as derived from past workouts?). The only way that I can visually see a "recovery" week today is with a lower workout duration. I would like to plan the same workout duration week-to-week, but vary the intensity. Taking it a step further, it would be interesting to see when an athlete meets or exceeds…

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released TSS based ATP and you can now plan and track your athletes’ seasons by TSS. Thanks for your suggestion!

15. There is no data fro altitude in XC-skiing, which is strange.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. It would speed up the workflow considerably if in Beta when I click on an athlete it automatically loads that athlete rather than having to click on the athlete name and then loads. The next time I click on the athletes name then as it is loaded I could have the pop up box that gives me the options to delete the athlete or edit settings.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. TrainingPeaks should have the same feature as WKO+ when it comes to being able to set Threshold values for given periods of time. When uploading an athlete's historic data, I need to be able to put in what their threshold value was at those times - not have TP calculate things like IF and TSS based on the current values. This makes it impossible to do accurate comparisons of previous build cycles in an athlete's career to the current situation. Like WKO+ this should simply be an easy to edit table where you put in start and stop dates for…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently instead uploading attachments I paste a dropbox link with a photo of each swim workout from whiteboard into session comments.

Would be good in Training Peaks (online/browser) if when you opened workout the url would automatically open in new tab when you click link. At the moment I have to open workout, copy the url, open new tab, paste url to see photo.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In classic training peaks, on swimming workout, there is an option to change the units to "yards" ... with the new version, there is only meters. can you bring this "yards" option back?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Develop a system to allow users to rate the quality and effectiveness of training plans that they purchase on TP. It may even be possible to contract with Amazon to sell the plans through their system, thereby allowing better accounting and customer feedback.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A rating system is on our wish list for the Training Plan store. This would help athletes make informed purchases. However, selling plans through a 3rd party is not on our list at this time.

Athlete’s whom recently completed their training plans will now receive an email asking them to rate the plan. As soon as we receive enough ratings to provide meaningful data, you’ll see the results posted on our training plan store!

• Don't see your idea?