Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. I notice that WKO+ has Ground Control feature, explained by this article: http://blog.trainingpeaks.com/posts/2008/1/27/ground-control-elevation-correction-for-your-gps-device.html

As a user of the Garmin 310XT, or regardless, it'd be great to be able to enable elevation corrections from SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission), or even better, the GEDM (Global Digital Elevation Model) from within TP, without having to load up WKO+.

I do own a subscription to both WKO+ and TP, although I don't see why I should have to load WKO+ just so that the elevation can be corrected, when the data to correct the elevation requires an internet connection anyway! I'd rather pay…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The workflow to upload files to training peaks is unwieldily. It would make more sense to me if workouts were uploaded automatically when detected. I was going to do this myself with a folder action in Mac OS X. Garmin Connect does it by using a browser plugin.

I suspect that there is a way a more clever programmer could use the easy upload link service to script this action, but I'm not quite knowledgable enough to do that.

All that I really need is a way to script uploading a file, Mac OS will take care of the rest.…

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Would it be possible to add the date range selection to the individual Pods on the Dashboard instead of (or in addition to) having a single date range that applies to all Pods? I would like to have multiple instances of the Fitness Summary Pod on the Dashboard with different date ranges so I can visually compare my workout makeup by weeks or months or even by years.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have decided to not modify the data range selection conventions on the Dashboard for the time being. That said, we will continue to review this suggestion, and perhaps pursue this feature suggestion down the road. Thanks!

4. when using the mobile app, it's possible to enter a workout, but not the # of calories expended. In many cases I want to update my caloric burn to better judge my intake, but cannot with the mobile app at this time :(

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You should now be able to enter all the same stats on a workout from the mobile site that you can in the non-mobile site’s Quick View Summary tab. Thanks for the great feedback,
    Matt Allen
    Project Manager

As an update on this, just wanted to let everyone know we have started work on this feature. Thanks!

Thanks for the suggestion. We will be considering this for the future.

5. A bike maintenance and repair log integrated into TP would be very useful. Since the bike's cumulative mileage is being tracked by TP anyway, this could fit right in. While I hesitate to mention the competition, as an example, Strava has done a good job on this.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Dear TP, I'd love to be able to track my percentage muscle mass, and I imagine there might be other things that people would like to track too, such as 'flexibility of hamstrings' for example. So I'm thinking, it would be cool to be able to define your own custom metrics, and select whether they're subjective, or a range of values, etc.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have added Muscle Mass as a metric.

As a followup to this request made a while back, I just wanted to post an update letting you know that we are planning on adding Muscle Mass (lbs/kgs) to the Metrics section of TrainingPeaks.com in the next couple months. Thanks,
    Matt Allen
    Project Manager

Tom, thanks for the suggestion. I will add “Percentage of Muscle Mass” to the list of new metrics being requested. We can not add truly customized Metrics, but we are happy to take requests of ones to add. If you have any that you want, just ask (if it is something we think other users would also want to track, we are happy to add it). Thanks,

7. It would be nice to be able to provide feedback to TP without having to have a FB account or to have to allow access for whatever uservoice system to post to my FB wall and access my personal details.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tom,

Thanks for taking the time to help us make TrainingPeaks better. We understand that not everyone is going to want to post their suggestions via Facebook. In that case, we kindly ask that you submit a support ticket to us that contains your great idea (please preface your feedback with a quick note to our support team that you are already aware of our Feedback tab on Facebook, but that you would prefer to not use it):
    http://www.trainingpeaks.com/support/

Thank you again for you continued support of TrainingPeaks, and for taking the time to help us make our products better! We hope that you keep sending us your great ideas.

I have posted a detailed explanation in our forums as to why we have implemented the new feedback system, as opposed to continuing to solely rely on our existing channels of communication with customers:
    https://www.trainingpeaks.com/YAF_Gateway/forumhost.aspx?g=posts&t=77980

8. Rather than interval1, interval 2, etc... being able to label them as: warmup, cooldown, ilt, tempo, etc. Freetext with maybe a 20 character limit.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This feature was implemented with the last site update we did a few weeks back. Thanks!
    -Matt Allen
    Project Manager

Good news, we already have this on the development to-do list for 2011. This feature will behave just like marking up intervals behaves in our WKO+ product (if you are familiar with that), so you will be able to rename existing intervals as well as highlight a section of the graph and label it anything you want. Glad to hear you are looking forward to this feature coming to TrainingPeaks.com online accounts. Thanks for the suggestion!
    Matt Allen
    Project Manager

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?