Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on how TrainingPeaks can be even better! We are always looking for ways to improve our products, and constructive customer feedback has a direct impact on shaping our software. If you need help with TrainingPeaks, or need to report a problem, please contact our Support Team here: http://help.trainingpeaks.com

To stay up to date on our latest feature releases, please refer to our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates blog post:
http://home.trainingpeaks.com/blog/article/trainingpeaks-feature-updates

Thanks for your suggestions!

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. When an activity is completed and uploaded automatically, Training Peaks does a reasonable but imperfect job of lining these up with planned workouts. This does not always work correctly, especially with races, so it would be handy to have and option to associate activities with planned workouts. Conversely it would be useful to be able to separate planned workouts and completed activities so that they can be associated correctly. I think of this akin to reconciliation of receipts to your bank statement. I was thinking along the lines of select an activity and a planned session and then click a…

625 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    68 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Please include heart rate variability (HRV) as a TP metric. Many people use HRV. Yes, I realize that some people have some skepticism about HRV, but that shouldn't matter on the issue of including it as an available TP metric. Those who want to use HRV can; those who don't can ignore it (just the same as for all other TP metrics). Thanks.

417 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    37 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

An update to our iOS app that adds HRV to the list of supported metrics was released today. It may take 24 hours until Apple prompts you to install the update, so keep watch for it. There are numerous other UX updates to the app that we hope you will like too.

Our Android app will be updated towards the end of next week. That update will include support for HRV. Once the Android app is released, we will mark this feature request as completed. Thank you all for your patience, I know it took us a long time to get to this point.

We have been working with HRV app developers to save HRV data directly to your TrainingPeaks account. So far the SweetBeat HRV app has been updated and released. The HRV Plus app should be updated soon along with a few others that we will announce…

3. I use myfitnesspal.com (MFP) to track the food since the TP module is not working for me.
    1. Because I am from the Netherlands, Europe and the food tracker module in TP is pretty American.
    2. Because the food database of MFP is complete and valid.
    3. Because MFP is easier to use.

I am not a programmer but it would be very nice if there could be a automatic sync with TP and MFP.

THANKS, Willem Wijnans

287 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi, i've been with Training Peaks for around 6 months. My calendar is display quite a lot of completed workouts. There has a been a numerous amount of times when I have needed to search for a workout a) to see how well I did and b) to consider whether to do it again and c) for comparison purposes. Currently I have only been able to scroll the page up/down the calendar to find it (beta version). I am proposing the idea that there is a workout search but is quite advanced so that it can find workouts based on…

263 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. FEATURE REQUEST
    Ability to import a workout file from a third party, like Zwift, Garmin, TrainerRoad, PerfPro, CompuTrainer, or a generic ERG or MRC file, etc. Drag and drop or import the file into the TrainingPeaks calendar day.

BENEFITS
    There are thousands of workout files already out there developed by third parties, and so no reason to have to create more of them in TrainingPeaks, especially if those workouts in TrainingPeaks cannot control a smart trainer.

SUB-REQUEST
    Click on the imported workout and have it launch the third party application (if that app can be opened directly from a workout…

243 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    19 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

A few months ago, someone suggested that we figure out a way to get workouts from ERGdb.org to TrainingPeaks. Alex at ERGdb thought that was a good idea too, so we put our heads together and found a way to make it happen. As of today you can sync structured workouts from ERGdb to TrainingPeaks. You can also import all of your ERG, MRC, and soon your Z**** workout  files into ERGdb and then sync them to TrainingPeaks. Check out this blog post how it all works and let us know what you think.https://ergdb.org/training-peaks-push-workouts/

6. Currently, I build my run and bike workouts in TP but I have to build my swim and strength workouts in Garmin Connect because the swim workouts that I build in TP will not sync to my garmin watch. This is very frustrating. This is probably the biggest reason I have not bought a triathlon training plan.

239 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    18 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Current color scheme:

Gray = Future workout
    Gray = Completed but not planned
    Green = Completed 80%-120% of planned
    Yellow = Completed 50%-79% or 121-150% of planned
    Red = Completed <50% or >150% of planned
    Red = Skipped

Suggested Changes:

1) Different colors for the two "gray workouts", i.e WHITE = completed by not planned and GRAY = future
    2) Different colors for the two "red workouts", i.e. ORANGE = greater/less than 50% and RED = Skipped.

Gray = Future workout
    White = Completed but not planned
    Green = Completed 80%-120% of planned
    Yellow = Completed 50%-79% or 121-150% of…

160 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  14 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would there be an antilogarithm that could detect when an athlete's data begins to show signs of over training based on how much their TSS's create the ATL and CTL to ramp up too quickly?

Maybe flagging up a warning or notification just to give the athlete a headsup?

157 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  Josh responded

With our new TSS based ATP, you can see ramp rate warnings if your plan exceeds ramp rate limits.

9. It’s great that Garmin sleep data and body battery now sync along with weight, body fat and muscle mass but it’s still missing part of the story. Please can we have a sync from Garmin for resting heart rate data and HRV data as well please, much more useful for my coach to be able to see everything

154 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    17 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be a good option to be able to choose specific zones for an athlete when building a workout in the Workout builder.
    This could then be chosen from a drop-down menu for the sport-specific zones an athlete has (either based off HR or Pace/power).

152 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  23 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Modernize the file system and user interface associated with workout library management so we can do basic functions as follow:

Drag and drop workouts from one library into another in bulk to ease library restructuring. Just like you can with regular widows files and folders.

Also allow this for SHARED libraries as well so you can pick and choose shared workouts to add to your personal libraries.

Current functionality involves manually adding and saving each workout into a different library and is terribly cumbersome. As you get more mature in your coaching re structuring your library is inevitable.

Improve workout…

124 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released a few improvements to your workout libraries. You can now rename your libraries as well as move/copy workouts between libraries. Thanks for you suggestions and patience on this!

12. Update current API integration of Garmin health:
    Garmin is collecting various health data points which could be enabled in TP software these are:
    1.Steps.
    2.Intensity Minutes.
    3.Sleeping data.
    4.Stress.
    5.Hydration.
    6.Calories.
    7.HRV.
    8.Heart rate.
    9.Pulse Ox
    10.Body battery.
    11.Respiration.
    12.Body composition.
    13.RMR.
    And make them update at the same time.

119 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    23 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A rate of perceived exertion/ borg scale under the post-activity comment session section. To see if planned intensity and experience intensity match.

114 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Things that need addressing in order to bring Beta up to the functionality available in Classic:

• Add a Peak Power Chart to the Beta daily view, so an athlete has the ability to make comparisons of that daily session upload (pink line) against the Historical PB's (Peak Power Chart grey area), just like Classic. And like Classic, allow the athlete to select the timeline comparison between the session Peak Power vs. Historical PB's via the Option button.

• Add the ability to overlay HR Zones in Beta Map & Graph view, just like Classic.

• Add the ability in Beta Map &…

113 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Apple watch integration needs to be improved. Syncing workouts to Traningpeaks does not work proper. With the latest Apple watch ultra announcement workout sharing from Trainingpeaks to Apple watch is needed more than ever. Not possible at the moment. Ideally there is a watch app to do this whole syncing. Similar to the Stryd app which works flawless.

106 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  10 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Since all my body metrics are on my workout watch, it would be nice to download the data just like a workout.

102 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Add the Map & Graph zones overlay to the new beta web app. This is a great way to visualize the effort(s) of a workout at a glance

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please provide a printing option on the new platform. As of now I have not been able to print anything and need to go back to the "classic" version to print my weekly workouts.

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

On July 29, 2015 we released numerous improvements when printing the calendar. You should notice that the formating looks a lot better. Plus, only the weeks in view will print now. So if you size your browser so that only one week is showing, that should be the only week that prints. If you want to print as many weeks as possible, you can put the calendar in compact mode to so that more weeks are shown and therefore printed.

One thing to note, is if you resize your browser to get just the right number of weeks showing, you may need to scroll the calendar once to get it locked in on the weeks you want to print.

We also improved printing for the Quick View, so you can take your workouts with you. Next week we will release improvements when printing the ATP.

19. O think it will be very useful for coach account to have in training peaks the local previous weather. It can help a lot a coach to take good decisions and save a lot of time instead of looking previous in other website. i think it will not be a problem because you can do it with Best bike split or my wind sock...
    Exemple in the planning add an icon previous weather sync with the city of the athletes in his settings.
    Best regards
    Emmanuel

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. The "old" system allowed for coaches to make notes that could only be seen by the coach and not the athlete.

Can we or will we have this ability in the Beta/New platform?

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Check out our new Coach Home view where you can store your athlete notes.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?