Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. It'd be useful to be able to use the library/meals feature from the full-site in the mobile app.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When uploading a Brick Workout, it would be great if we could separately enter the bike and run mileages and times. Right now, it's just one lump sum distance and I think that total is applied to both the bike and the shoes.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Anonymous responded

we encourage using separate bike and run workouts to track “actuals” for a planned brick.

3. It would be nice if Week Summary could be hidden (not turned off) just like the left panel (column) and make more room for calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Fabiano,

Great news, we actually already have this suggestion! Open the “Show on Calendar” menu in the upper right corner of the Calendar (when in Weeks View), and you will see an option to quickly show or hide the Week Summary. We have added this toggle to the Show on Calendar menu for the exact reason you point out. Hope this helps, and thanks for taking the time to share your ideas!

4. Give option on week summary to show cycling TSS, rTSS, sTSS or total TSS - right now it just shows total.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It'd be nice to be able to change the default text with some variable fields like "%speed" or "%pace" and customize what we'd like to see posted.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The ability to add past workouts to library in batch as opposed to one-by-one. This would allow me to quickly recreate a training plan from my past calendar (months) in training peaks and apply to a new race. For example, last year I had a coach and he trained me for the Boston Marathon. I will do another marathon and would like to reapply the same training but to different dates.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I upload workouts from my Timex Global Trainer. A few weeks ago, I noticed the same weight metric started appearing in TP each day, which I did not enter. I have since learned that as a result of the last firmware or device agent update, the Global Trainer now sends a weight measurement with the device file data at upload. The automatically uploaded weight measurement is drawn from user settings in the watch. Thus, every uploaded weight measurement is the same; it is not based on the user’s actual weight from that day. This creates a problem in TP when…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would love to be able to filter the spreadsheet by workout type- So I can compare all of the data from my running workouts in a single sheet, without seeing stats from my biking workouts, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please exclude from the graph view the time where the workout recording device (eg. Garmin EDGE 500) is paused or stopped. It would be more informative to show actual workout time instead of total elapsed time. Or at least provide the option to view it this way if some users do want to see the full elapsed time. Many cyclists, for example, make a coffee stop during the ride, and we only want to see actual riding time, not coffee-break time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Mark, thanks for taking the time to submit this suggestion. The graph view has the option to be displayed in Time or Distance. When you switch to Distance (click the D), you will eliminate any stop time in the data. Hope that helps.

11. Would love to be able to color the calendar for Endurance, Force, Anaerobic, Power, Testing, recover etc workouts. That way I could ease see what kind of workouts I have done in the last 30 days or so. Does I make sense?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like to be able to define more meals with different names and at different times than what is currently setup.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?