Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

152 results found

1. Please make windows phone compatible. We have a huge community of people that would support it and tp. Up vote to make it happen

254 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    35 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I use the Annual Training Plan and Virtual Coach workouts. The Performance Management Chart provides great feedback on what I've done in the past.
    However the "next xxx days" feature in the PMC doesn't help me because the workouts I've added via Virtual Coach do not have a predicted Tss or IF. I can add my guess at these values as I add each workout, but it seems like this could be included automatically based on time and suggested intensity.
    That would allow me to see where I'm headed in terms of ACL and CTL.

50 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I coach over 20 clients through TP and use the messaging service with all of them! Clients send me last minute changes to their availability / race schedules etc almost exclusively through the messaging service. I need to be able to pick this up on the move and respond in order to provide the best quality coaching possible. Having a messaging feature in the app would allow me to do this

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be helpful if Training Peaks would support sync with other social training apps like RunKeeper and Strava. It would be helpful to be able to sync directly from Training Peaks rather than having to go through a third party synchronization program like Tapiriik.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It'd be useful to be able to use the library/meals feature from the full-site in the mobile app.

30 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I understand you were getting some negative feedback on the mobile portion but wish you wouldn't have bagged the functionality b/c of a few people bitching. What was in there was better than what we have now which is nothing unless you plan on dragging your laptop around with you.
    Seriously ---- I do not use the nutrition data at all now b/c what am I going to do? ....... enter it all later? Bring my laptop with me everywhere?
    C'mon Man! Add it back sooner than later.

29 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hello,
    I've been using WKO+ and TrainingPeaks Premium for a few years now and there is really something I'd like to find a way to do with both (if possible ?). I happen to train mostly with 8 days "weeks", meaning one week is very often 2 times 3 consecutive days of training + one day off and so on. Which means if I'm doing 3 weeks like this before I take a rest week, I might start the first week on monday and finish it the next monday with a day off, so my first "WEEK" summary may be…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Seems to me that higher-level analysis of "burned matches" should be possible using a similar search and highlight function as peak power (or heart rate, speed, etc.) Ideally, this would be user-entered values for a threshold value and duration which then highlights each segment meeting or exceeding that criteria on the graph and map. Of course this can be done in WKO+, but it could be implemented much better in the web version for the more typical user.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It appears that you opted to rip out the nutrition/ meal planning and replace it with an integration with MFP. One of the major benefits of TrainingPeaks was the ability to track both my training and nutrition in a single tool, both via the web and via a mobile device.

Now we dont really have the mobile functionality at all, and I have to log in to two systems to do the same thing I used to be able to do in a single place. Its also unclear how to conduct the auto sync (if the functionality is even GA…

25 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When uploading a Brick Workout, it would be great if we could separately enter the bike and run mileages and times. Right now, it's just one lump sum distance and I think that total is applied to both the bike and the shoes.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Anonymous responded

we encourage using separate bike and run workouts to track “actuals” for a planned brick.

11. Why not add a tab like inside the workout, where we can enter the food intake and hydration we consume during the workout. It would make it much easier to enter and correlate to results

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The strength training interface for the mobile app doesn't provide the metrics you normally want like reps, weight, sets while providing many that you normally aren't interested in such as duration, distance, speed, pace, etc.

As an example, Full Fitness really got this workflow right.

23 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to be able to sync my ride data directly from Expresso.net (http://www.expresso.net/Rider) as well as from my fitness band. I current have a Jawbone UP, but sync with FitBit, Garmin AND Nike would cover everyone! I would love to be able to track my total fitness using TP and your charts.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Add the virtual coach to beta! We need it!

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. It would be nice if we can update a training plan (change an A-event, annual training hours, etc) without changing BACKWARDS in time all the TP. Say... I am following a plan started in january up to may. Then something changes and an A-event is rescheduled. If I change it, all the plan from January on, is rescheduled... Somehow, I would like to see the plan updated from the change on, but not backwards!

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have hundreds of favorite (and custom) foods setup in trainingpeaks after using it for years to track my nutrition... moving to myfitnesspal is going to SUCK. Some assistance migrating my foods would be helpful.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

MyFitnessPal’s API does not provide the functionality needed to automatically migrate meals, foods, or favorites from our site to theirs. So unfortunately this is not something that we can do.

In order to save your meals, you will need to print off your calendar before July 30th. If you currently have a meal plan applied, those meals are already on your calendar. If you have a library of meals that you want to save, those meals need to be added to the calendar first.

17. Revert to allow meal plans. I will no longer use and request a prorated refund. Myfitnesspal was not what I expected.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Coaches can create plans, why can't athletes?
    Allowing athletes to create their own plans with all of the functionality that coaches get should be a standard offering. I want to be able to enter in a "general 8 week cycle" and then enter the start date, etc and have it load to my calendar. I want to be able to do this with running, biking, swimming, strength, or custom workouts.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Anonymous responded

Thanks for the suggestion.. but this will continue to be a feature for our Coaching Edition.

19. This seems a little advanced and might need a little thinking about but I'm sure there a plenty of people out there wanting to analyse their data a little more in depth. What i'm proposing training peaks creates a 'query library' or something to that effect where athletes can build there own query's. This can then be applied to a workout and results displayed. Rather than using SQL, a basic language can be created to recognise commands such as 'where workout distance >1 mile and <5.25 mile calculate average speed, average heart rate'. This is just a basic example of…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Training Peaks also available in other languages

12 votes