Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. It is a pity that the TSS calculation algorithm only takes into account duration and heart rate. To value 3 hours of cycling in the same way as 3 hours of running (at the same heart rate) for example does not seem the most accurate: the level of joint and metabolic stress has nothing to do with it.
    I suggest making a TSS calculation algorithm that takes more factors into account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you for your feedback!

The TSS model is based on the metabolic demands of training.  

Roughly speaking, this is done by comparing your level of effort to your lactate threshold. This is how we can tell how much “stress” a workout was, and turn that into Fitness/Form/Fatigue that describe your fitness specific to endurance sport.

Generally, heart rate zones for running are higher than for cycling. This means that for TSS to best reflect your efforts, you should make sure your zones are correct for each.

TSS is not meant to account for the mechanical demands of different activities, like running vs cycling vs lifting weights. 

This is an interesting problem in sport science, and a very challenging one because there are a lot more variables to consider when trying to quantify the loads that different tissues might experience. The first step is following a good plan from an experienced…

2. I think it would be great if we could send our planned workouts from GARMIN back to Training Peaks.
    I usually build my workouts on TP calendar and export to GARMIN. I have many GARMIN devices and 3 bikes and I do different workouts for each of them. Many times I want to take some planned workouts from GARMIN to TP calendar but this is not possible. I would REALLY appreciate if the programming team would work on it.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?