Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

102 results found

1. I use Garmin Workout for my run and swim workouts and TrainerRoad for my bike workouts when I am not riding outdoors. It will be nice if I can export the workouts built on TP to Garmin/TrainerRoad.

39 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. For those who use HR monitor for all sports including swim and do not have power meters, it would be great to have the possibility to set hrTSS a priority method by default for all the activity type, in order to get consistent TSS estimation across all workouts.
    May be hrTSS, is not the most accurate value but as a multisport athlete I value more the consistency of the measure rather than is absolute precision.
    In case you should work on improving the hrTSS algorithm as it is the most common way people want to use to understand their effort.…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

While you cannot set a default for the TSS calc, you can now toggle between which channel you’d like to use to calc the TSS for your workouts.

3. The ability for a coach to design a trainer app workout for an athlete to complete, rather than hand writing workouts. In the same way that trainer road deliver their workouts. Golden cheetah also has this function and has a shared erg DB to load shared workouts.

Trainer workouts that I prescribe for my athletes are limited by what I can communicate in written form. More complex, varied and specific workouts are difficult to write. If a coach could design a workout that shows the athlete a target power based on %FTP as they go through it then they could…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Configuring the dashboard pie chart to display further than 999,999m for rowing would be helpful as many people row this far within a year. Or maybe allow for some kind of "lifetime distance" option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like edit the week description in the ATP manually.
    For example: preparation period, specific preparation period, competition period, taper....It should be possible to create week 1-12 like the personal makro- or meso cycle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a coach working with multiple athletes with different FTPs, I would like to be able specify workouts in terms of duration at a certain percentage of FTP. For example, 2x 20' @ 90%. I'd like to be to store this workout in my library and be able to drag it to different athletes and auto-update based on each athlete's FTP. So if an athlete has an FTP of 300W, when I drag my 2x20 workout to his calendar, the 90% of FTP gets replaced with 270 W.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It would be great to add a TSS bar chart of the ATP, ideally with the ability to filter by sport.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. We just released TSS based ATP. This first version is consolidated across sport types. We’re looking to enable TSS planning by sport type in the future.

8. Integration between Microsoft Band and TP to import steps, workouts and sleeps data

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Currently, planned TSS is not showed in charts such as TSS per week.
    As TP is a planning tool, I think this is a must.

It will help to see at a glance if the following weeks are hard or not and if there is any unusual behaviour in planned TSS.

This is possible with other metrics, sucha as planned duration or distance. Why not for TSS

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just released TSS based ATP so you can now plan and track your season with TSS.

10. Backup of the complete Database of your trainingpeaks Account.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Now that you introduced the possibility to show races and the main race in the new homepage, it would be useful if next to each race you could show predicted CTL, ATL, TSB. Data are there in the chart already, but if would be good to see them at a glance.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. You can now create your ATP with TSS and can set a target CTL for your A and B races.

12. Planning is an integral killer feature of tp.com. As part of that, tracking changes in TSS and IF as CTL changes. That is, the TSS for one workout a year ago may not be the same today. Having the TSS IF (and even other values) adjust for workouts in Library would be very helpful in planning the effects of workouts when added to Calendar from the Library.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to be able to select a timeframe on the PMC like I can do within an activity.

I'd like to see the CTL ramp rate during the selected period and also the ATL/CTL ratio and average TSS/d.

Ultimately, this could also work on planned/future workout to

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great suggestion! We just released our new TSS based ATP!

14. As I coach I really love the new post workout notifications! The new link the to workout is just awesome. However, ONE minor change would make it even better... You list completed duration, distance and TSS - I would love to see the Planned duration, distance and TSS right above the completed (if there was planned info on the workout), this will help me decide if I need to click on the link to delve in deeper. So my feature request is to add PLANNED duration, distance and TSS to the workout notifications.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Option for a chart on the dashboard that shows me historic & future CTL ramp rate based on the workouts completed/planned (that have TSS/IF of course).

Now we have to manually calculate the CTL ramp rate by subtracting the CTL from 7 days before until now.

Thanks

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released TSS based ATP. This new tool can assist in dialing in your periodization, ramp rate and CTL. Thanks for your suggestion.

16. It would be awesome if the calendar view could show predicted CTL, ATL, and/or TSB numbers on each day in the calendar. This would make it much easier to manage TSB while planning your workouts in order to peak at the right times. IT seems like the data is already available, since it's what powers the PMC. Having to switch back and forth between the dashboard view and the calendar view constantly is a bit of a pain; it's really the only complaint I have about an otherwise wonderful product.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. We just released TSS based ATP so you’ll be able to plan your season by TSS and your ATP weekly target TSS will be visible on your calendar.

17. I have a lot of athletes and TP has been a big feature in my success. However one thing that is very old fashion is receiving an email every time an athlete does a set or updates a set. It takes so long for each set to be reviewed and to send feedback.

Why couldnt this be incorporate in a feed like Strava for coaches with a reviewed flag. Click on it to view the data and leave a comment.

It is so slow and clunky. Plus I'm losing the war against my email. Help out your loyal coaches and…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Copying and pasting workouts does not function properly.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide the ability to have my iThlete HRV and RHR metrics automatically synced from my iThlete HRV app. This would be similar to how my Garmin Connect data automagically appears in TP. Less data entry the better!

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Can hrTSS also be displayed for a workout that has power data (including highlighted sections)? Along with this it would be helpful to be able to toggle back in forth/choose whether you wanted to use the normal TSS for a given workout or use the hrTSS. I'm asking for this feature because I think hrTSS is going to be more accurate for modeling TSS in PMC when the athlete is under certain environmental stresses (e.g. hyperthermia or hypoxia). I think it would also be more accurate than a correction factor on the power since individuals and acclimatization levels vary greatly.…

67 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You are now able to toggle how your TSS is calculated on your workout. Thanks so much for your suggestion!

• Don't see your idea?