Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

85 results found

1. When copying an existing training plan in my coaching account, it would be VERY helpful if the "Settings" screen for the newly created plan would popup automatically after naming the new plan. This occurred automatically in the Classic coaching account. As it is now, I need to search for the newly created plan in order to update/edit any settings, since I usually need to, as it doesn't carry over certain settings, such as Dynamic Plans.

This creates a lot of extra clicks and makes the process take a lot longer than necessary.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I currently subscribe to my Training Peaks calendar through my Apple calendar and share this subscription with my wife so she can see when I am training. In Training Peaks I would typically set a swim workout start time of 06:30 with duration of 30mins. This 30mins is typically the time I plan to be actually swimming (excluding rests) which is absolutely the information I want to record against my ATP. However in reality I will be in the pool for 50-60 mins, and if I also factor in travel time to and from the pool, getting changed etc. the…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. 6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just another option in the drop down. Right now it is Unavailabe and Limited--what if this also included "Very Available" this would be for blocks of time that the athlete would have more availability. Example -- I will be taking a trip to California to have a focused block of training and racing. Notifying this in TP would help my coach see where he can maybe load some volume. Cheers!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new syncing tools (ex. Garmin AutoSync or tapiriik) are very handy for athletes. However they have introduced a new problem. Athletes without the necessary attention or guidance just activate everything from different platforms and the same workouts just start syncing without checking if that file is already at TP. The end result: duplicates, triplicates, etc. As a coach I would like to have a tool where duplicates, triplicates, etc would be detected and offered a solution to fix it. Thanks.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  9 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The premium accounts need to have a function in which I can create a training plan, save it in a personal library, and then apply and reapply as needed. I run several of the same races every year and want to simply apply a plan. I know I can copy a week, but going week by week from a year ago to "today" is an unnecessary step in what should be a click and drop style solution.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Provide a way to see Peek Performances for NP, not just AP. I typically watch my 60min NP as a sign that my my FTP is changing. AP doesn't tell the whole story.

Since NP doesn't mean much for short durations, it could be an option for only 20min + durations.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. My peak power graph in dashboard shows grey and purple in the legend (last 3 months versus last 2 years) but in the graph itself both lines are purple, one being darker than the other, with no grey in there at all.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like a link to the forums, blogs, and user voice from the Beta application.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. My brain is trained to find an athlete's name by his first name. The current sorting tool makes it hard to find athletes as they are sorted by last name only.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I've been using the web app including calendar functionality for about 2 years now. This year I've been attempting to do something new with my training calendar, but I'm not certain if it is possible, or at least it didn't work as expected.

I have gathered several training plans over the years and use them over an over again. I know which days I prefer to train and which days I'm not available to train on or which days I want to keep training free. I set those days as "unavailable" in the calendar and imported the plans, but the…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Having used both apps side by side for weeks, I find MyNetDiary to be a cleaner faster UI than My Fitness Pal. I find the MND accuracy at least as good if not better than MFP. I find in fitness threads that MND has a userbase that is not being recognized, and many of these users want TP integration. I think overall almost every athlete at this point wishes for ONE platform that will capture any and all the metrics that athlete wants to measure and that all the athletes preferred vendors would just sync and share this information. I…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Scroll between people is great. I see you tried to get it in, it doesnt work correcty. Even more fasten and simpler is to show 3 names.

Like this< sander, mark, judith

Mark is shown. You can pres judith and its teh next, you can press sander and its the previous.

Good luck.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Current metrics only work for endurance sessions and a really hard strength workout on the bike can give very low figures for TSS, IF and calories. This affects the graphs for CTL, ATL and make it more difficult to assess a race taper.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Based on the concept of thrust to weight ratio (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thrust-to-weight_ratio), it would be nice to have a graph that tracks:

FTP in seconds (power) / weight

I currently have to do this calculation myself and hide it in the 'waist' metric to display it as a graph.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As a coach. It happens very often that i have to create the same race events for several athletes during the Atp creation/edit. this leads to a duplication and wasting of time. i suggest to split event creations in a shared season calendar and the athlete specific goal for that event in his own ATP so to reuse the events already created.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Early this week FitnessSyncer released an update that allows for the syncing of additional Withings data to TrainingPeaks. FitnessSyncer has been syncing workouts to TrainingPeaks for a few years. Expanding that functionality to sleep, steps, etc. has been something that we have been discussing for a while, and we are very excited that this is now available for all TrainingPeaks users.
    https://www.fitnesssyncer.com

FitnessSyncer has a both free and premium accounts. Below is a coupon for 1 month free. They are also running a 25% off sale on annual subscriptions until Jan 7, 2017.

Coupon for one month free:
    https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/coupon?code=trainingpeaks1

We recommend reading through their FAQ page to get familiar with all the features.
    https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/frequently-asked-questions

• Word of advice, make sure you set your timezone correctly in FitnessSyncer before syncing to TrainingPeaks. *

FitnessSyncer also provides mobile apps to sync data with Apple’s HealthKit and Samsung’s S Health app on Android. This…

19. To provide a basic facility that can be chosen by 'joe public' to be either a generic TP training plan or a specific coach driven plan. based upon basic generic sport specific training plan. I would be able to select what I believe to be the most suitable plan for my need and then overlay that plan onto my personal athlete calendar. Eg: if I were to see a simple increase FTP training program I could select it and try and plan my days training accordingly and then maybe closer to, or during race season I could change to a…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like a chart where I can highlight segments of the ride and drag them down into a separate chart where it will link those together and give me all the data points on the cumulative group of segments I pull in. This way I can better look at the total time at intensity and display more clearly to that athlete what we are aiming for as we link together intervals or other meaningful segments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?