Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

98 results found

1. Please add "Average" to metrics "Overall Feeling" and "Motivation" so you don't have to choose between "Below Average" and "Above Average".

My coach was asking me why I feel "below average" since a long time. I answered there is no possibility to choose "Average", only possibility to choose "Above Average" but I don't feel "Above Average" because I feel "Average".

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Since TrainingPeaks doesn't differentiate between open water and pool swims most devices including Garmin watches, only support importing structured workouts from TP in Pool swim mode. Seems to me we are missing a trick as the pool environment is already structured! Set distances, pool clock etc., and many swimmers (and coaches) prefer not to use a watch in the pool. However, when we go out outside, we lose the wall clock and the lap lengths. To avoid the common trap of falling into “mono-speed” swimming we still need to provide structure. I do this by setting the intervals on duration…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. When I swim, I swim in metric so 25m pool or 2500m in open water. However, when I cycle or run, I do it in miles. Unfortunately there is only 1 unit preference setting in Training Peaks which makes it a pain as I cannot figure out how well I'm doing for my lap swims or my open water swims. I tried to manually update the distance on the swim workout to meters but the pace still shows in yards. I would suggest that training peaks have a default unit per activity type so that swims display in metric while…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Add an option for private training notes that are athlete view only on accounts that have shared access with a coach.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Feature request: Add simple, non-metric based, task option. These would be items that the athlete should do those days, but that don't have a specific metric associated with them like HR, time, etc. Examples: "Take an Ice Bath", "Stretch", "Get bike fit", "get new shoes", whatever it may be. It could be simply marked as a check box when completed. This would allow for simple, at-a-glance action items for athletes or coaches.

This can already be done via goals, to a degree, but it then shows up in dashboards, reports, etc. The thought behind tasks is that it would be…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. It's great that we have the ability to use an .ical to view our calender externally, but I'm surprised there isn't an option to write directly into an existing Google calender.

I've noticed that there can be significant delays using .ical, and if my coach updates something in the plan, it doesn't show immediatly, where I would expect this data to be pushed instantly.

The calender integration, whilst useful, still feels a little unpolished.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Sometimes the gps fails and records numbers that are LITERALLY impossible, but the system does not allow to erase them and the "unreal" peaks remain there forever. It would be really useful if the new performance peaks could be "accepted" if it is a real peak or "rejected" if you know they are false. For Garmin, this option exists for "personal records", not sure if it is possible to do here.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Protection of knowledge and data

As a professional coach, you have your own working method and strategy. When professional athletes come to you for advice and guidance, you obviously want to help them with that. However, you do not want your knowledge and data to be simply transferred to other coaches and teams when the collaboration ends. So there should be an option to delete all planned workouts/assignments without deleting the athlete's uploads for professional coaches.
    Now we have to manually delete this every time.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. For easier syncing with a Google or other calendar, the option to bulk schedule workouts at a specific time each week would be helpful. For example, I have an athlete who syncs her TP with Google calendar and if I do not schedule a time for her workouts, it blocks her entire day as Busy. So I or she need to individually schedule each workout at a time each day. If we could schedule all workouts for each week with at 7am (or whatever time), that would be helpful.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Hi colleges, I have a lot of work-outs in my library. Next tot strength & conditioning I also do CPET exercise testing (Cardio Pulmonary Exercise Testing). From that the athletes get training zones built on / derived from FTP/anaerobic threshold (VT2), but also from aerobic threshold/Fatmax (VT1). In the work-out in TrainingPeaks the 'units' are always % of anaerobic threshold or % of heart rate max. However, when I want my clients to do a warm up in zone 1, or a cooling down in the recovery zone (or a recovery phase during interval sessions), this can only be seen…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Dear,
    I use many different health and fitness related apps, and it can be tricky to have the right data everywhere. One notable challenge is updating my weight across services without having to manually enter the number in at least 4 apps. Luckily I found out about a helpful app called HealthSync which automates this process for me. I can now update my weight in Garmin Connect and Health Sync automatically syncs this new value to Google Fit and Strava. Sadly, HealthSync is unable to work with Trainingpeaks. I got in touch with the creators and they told me they…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Link on TP Homepage only goes to Coach Match not Coach Search...

https://www.trainingpeaks.com/find-a-coach/

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi,
    Please would it be possible to set MAF heart rate (180-age) as a heart rate single zone for running and cycling? This would make it easier to write training sessions for MAF HR and also train in the right zone.
    Thanks
    Coach Karen

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Please let athletes assign different colours to active training plans that they have purchased.

I have purchased, and have on my calendar, both road and MTB cycling plans. I use/complete some of each, however, can’t at a glance tell which is which. It would be great to be able to assign a colour to the plan and then see, in my calendar, which plan is for which program.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm a coach who would like to automatically include coach-paid premium for all my athletes, but the cost per athlete is just too expensive. Is there a way to include a new tier (maybe $100/mo or $120/mo) that automatically pays for premium for any athletes associated with that coach's account?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi TP,
    App is great by why no Customer service/support ?
    I had issues using te 25% coupon for renewing for 2023 before 31 Dec.
    and was charged full price due to Auto renewal on Dec. 24.
    Kindly be so kind and credit this retroactively.
    Cheers,
    Zvi Schichter
    Jan- 5 - 2023

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. If, as a coach, you currently keep your preparation hidden for future training sessions or write notes but want to keep it hidden from the athlete. these will all become visible when the athlete disconnects from the coach. i suggest making hidden things disappear when disconnecting. that way, as a coach, you can set up a long-term plan and still keep it hidden. at the time the partnership ends, the athlete does not get this information for free.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Periodically I want to see the mileage on my shoes so I know when I need to think about replacing them.

Not sure when this changed, but when I click my name and settings, I can't go past the 1st tab/page and click equipment without getting an error that the passwords do not match. See attached.

If I am already authenticated, why make me re-enter the password? I can click on subscriptions and get to my credit card with no additional security or password. Seems like a software update had un-intended consequences.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Currently the Red Amber Green colour coding is different between the web and iOS app.
    Therefore sub-consciously I always select a higher 0-10 value from the app than I would when determining the RPE of a session through the web interface.
    Purely aesthetic I know, but it would be really nice if the platforms aligned.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Opening and closing the Charts Library changes the size of the chart window. This regularly results in the charts moving around to fit in the reduced window size. For example three columns of charts to two columns of charts.

A 'snap to grid' or a 'chart lock' function where the charts never move unless dragged on purpose would be great.

You can probably tell, I like my charts in a particular order. Having them in my chosen order helps quickly see where each of my athletes' are in their training and makes it less time consuming when reviewing multiple athletes…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?