Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. Since a HTML5 version of your online software won't be available soon, you could add an option to customize what info one gets in the "Post-Workout Notifications", similar to the Quick View customization.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As an update on this, I am marking this feature request as completed since we now include a link to the HTML5 Activity Viewer within the Post Workout Notification email. Thanks!

Fabiano, who says we won’t have an HTML5 goody available in the near future? ;)

Thanks for the suggestion, we will take this into consideration.

2. I would like to make a notes on days or weeks for many reasons, illness, events, travel ect. I know we get a summary of the week on the right, but I think it would be great to have a more visual description. For example, rest week. Another example is when I am reviewing my workouts I noticed a missed a session as it was red, however I can not remember whether there was a reason for this, it wasn't until I consulted my personal calendar that I realised I was working that day.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, trainingpeaks.com only supports setting a singular set of HR training zones for each user in user profile. However, it is a commonly known aspect that HR training zones for running and cycling are almost always going to differ by 8-10bpm. Right now, I just use my HR zones computed on my running LTHR. But the metrics on the dashboard are pretty well skewed for total training time in these zones as the single setting of zones applies only to running or cycling, and do not have a way to differentiate these. For example, if I'm riding for 2hours and…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I would like to see a user defined default date range for the dashboard. I find it rather bothersome to EVERY time I go to dashboard to have to RESET the date because it is never the range I would like to see for my pods.

I would also like to see a custom thru today option similar to that on WKO+ (and be able to set that as a default (see above)

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I would like to have a dedicated field in the Workout Designer Tool for TSS just as Duration. Then as I plan my athletes workouts I would get a ballpark of total TSS for each week in the Week's Summary area. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

As a followup, just wanted to let everyone know that this feature is complete.

Hi Fabiano,
    We have something along these line planned for the next couple months. Stay tuned! Thanks,
    Matt Allen
    Project Manager

6. It would be really nice to be able to set a default exercise type under preferences. Most of my exercises are the same type (Bike) and I have to change from "Other" in all exercises after upload.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. 41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  5 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. A rate of perceived exertion/ borg scale under the post-activity comment session section. To see if planned intensity and experience intensity match.

114 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. See how much TSS a planed training will produces in de future. And see a plotted line in the performance management chart

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Would be nice to add a few items to the "planned" data ....... I'd like to be able to plan a pace, power, speed (just like you can currently plan distance and duration).

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd love to have a timer in the corner of TrainingPeaks that would count down to any future "Races" I had planned in my calendar.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I'd like to be able to leave a note on a future date as a reminder for my coach. For example, if I know I'm going to be traveling in 2 weeks, it'd be nice to be able to markup the calendar with a note as a reminder.

Currently, I enter a bogus workout, but a note would be more appropriate...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rick,
    Great news, as Henrik has already commented, this feature actually already exists! You can customize the Metrics section of your account to have a Notes field, which will add a note to the Calendar. Thanks,
    -Matt Allen
    Project Manager

14. It would be convenient to be able to track strength training, including reps/sets of each exercices, etc.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have completed the improvements to this functionality that I previously mentioned. Thanks for the great feedback,
    Matt Allen
    Project Manager

We currently have support for strength training (rep/set/weight) in TrainingPeaks.com, more info on it here: http://support.trainingpeaks.com/personal-edition/training-how-tos/structured-workouts-tutorial.aspx

That said though, we are planning a revamp of that functionality in the coming months to give it a simpler interface and make it more user friendly.
    Thanks,
    Matt Allen
    Project Manager

15. My pool is 25m, and it is a pain to have to convert to yards. It would be nice if you could change just the distance for swims without having to change general setting to metric.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  21 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. WKO+ has the feature whereas it calculates your HR:PWR ratio and the drift between them. It would be good for TP to calculate this ratio and also for running HR:Pace ratio.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the last upgrade, the size of the performance management pod was dropped to 1 pod width from 2. Anyone else prefer to have it returned to old size?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. There was a change to TP in August. It now shows Calendar with the current week and upcoming weeks, that part is great. Unfortunately, the change also made the default Dashboard view "same as calendar," which is a problem because of the way data is displayed in the pods. For example, the default view causes the pod with daily calories to mostly show calorie intake for future days; the pods for training time show a lot of blank real estate since they reflect workouts that have not yet happened; the pods for daily metrics are mostly blank; etc. Users who…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brian,
    We addressed this in the late Fall, by changing the default date range for the Dashboard to Last 28 Days. I think that solves the pain point you are describing. If not, please let us know. Thanks,
    Matt Allen
    Project Manager

20. When setting up the Weekly Summary Options for Calendar View, would it be possible to add a couple of toggles to turn off/on the Planned and Completed summaries? I don't always need or want to view both and having just one or the other would make viewing easier.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?