App design
The new App design is buggy. E.g., the scale for the individual effort is not usable. The button can not be moved easy between the different levels (1-10).
Also the unit description is a mess. Before you could see the whole text by default. Now you miss important parts as too long texts are not shown completely.
-
Cindymcqt
commented
And where is the comment delete link? I found it on the walk workout by accidently tapping the comment field. BUT! I'm the ride workout, tapping doesn't do anything. I can't delete the comment. Perfect world? Edit and delete options. I started writing my comments in a gdoc and copying them to TP. When I wanted to edit the comment, I would do so in the gdoc, delete the TP comment and repost. I haven't checked to see if the browser version of TP is more friendly because I do everything on my phone versus waiting until I get home to use my computer.
-
Cindymcqt
commented
Also, the font size reduction throughout the app is too much and not needed. The size is tiny and hard to see without squinting. 😡 And what happened to showing kj. I liked comparing kcal to kj. Why remove that metric?
-
Cindymcqt
commented
Adding to the issues stated. The new comment field makes the font so tiny, I can barely read it and changing my phones settings to accommodate this change didn't help, but I shouldn't have to do that. I used to tap the RPE line to set the value. Now I have to slide it. It's awkward, especially with post ride sweaty hands. Just because you can use the latest CSS, doesn't mean you should 😡 pls return the interface back to simple styles and let the comment box hold text message lengths like they used to. Put your time and effort into new features and/or repairing bugs. You didn't need to "fix" what wasn't briken. Thx