Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

102 results found

1. Please provide a printing option on the new platform. As of now I have not been able to print anything and need to go back to the "classic" version to print my weekly workouts.

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    35 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

On July 29, 2015 we released numerous improvements when printing the calendar. You should notice that the formating looks a lot better. Plus, only the weeks in view will print now. So if you size your browser so that only one week is showing, that should be the only week that prints. If you want to print as many weeks as possible, you can put the calendar in compact mode to so that more weeks are shown and therefore printed.

One thing to note, is if you resize your browser to get just the right number of weeks showing, you may need to scroll the calendar once to get it locked in on the weeks you want to print.

We also improved printing for the Quick View, so you can take your workouts with you. Next week we will release improvements when printing the ATP.

2. What is the plan to be able to quickly change the units of a workout from statute to metric by just quickingly selecting the units, like what we can currently do on TP Classic.

Thanks,
    Andrew

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The "old" system allowed for coaches to make notes that could only be seen by the coach and not the athlete.

Can we or will we have this ability in the Beta/New platform?

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

Check out our new Coach Home view where you can store your athlete notes.

4. Often when editing comments the post-workout input box loses focus after a short period of time. For example, if I've just paused from typing for a few seconds.

As described here: https://gist.github.com/olanb7/784a7bb491cd6fb8004f

I was advised to post the bug here via twitter: https://twitter.com/olanb7/status/507439741974102016

It's highly annoying ;)

Verified on Chrome/39.0.2138.3 Mac 10.9.4 Build 13E28.. but it's been happening for as long as the beta has been available for me.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hi, i've been with Training Peaks for around 6 months. My calendar is display quite a lot of completed workouts. There has a been a numerous amount of times when I have needed to search for a workout a) to see how well I did and b) to consider whether to do it again and c) for comparison purposes. Currently I have only been able to scroll the page up/down the calendar to find it (beta version). I am proposing the idea that there is a workout search but is quite advanced so that it can find workouts based on…

263 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Have a way to toggle hidden workouts on/off the coach's calendar view or maybe just shade hidden workouts a different color so they don't get lost between non-hidden workouts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Modernize the file system and user interface associated with workout library management so we can do basic functions as follow:

Drag and drop workouts from one library into another in bulk to ease library restructuring. Just like you can with regular widows files and folders.

Also allow this for SHARED libraries as well so you can pick and choose shared workouts to add to your personal libraries.

Current functionality involves manually adding and saving each workout into a different library and is terribly cumbersome. As you get more mature in your coaching re structuring your library is inevitable.

Improve workout…

124 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

We just released a few improvements to your workout libraries. You can now rename your libraries as well as move/copy workouts between libraries. Thanks for you suggestions and patience on this!

8. A feature that I have been looking for is some way for TrainingPeaks to notify me that an athlete has commented or modified a workout since I last visited.
    As of right now, if an athlete responds to my comment on TP it becomes another Post Workout Notification, and goes straight to my TP folder in Outlook. So it ends ups just mixed in with all the other PWNs. I stopped reading email notifications as there are so many and they often get duplicated. Following the workout link from an email doesn’t give access to zones and often results in…

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is frustrating having to upload workouts separately. Garmin (eg 810/620) are now auto uploading wirelessly from device to Garmin Connect but to get to TP this has to be exported from Connect then manually uploaded to TP or the device needs to plugged in and uploaded. Ideally I would like a button in TP that imports all Garmin files for a date range.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. TrainerRoad.com is becoming more and more popular, especially during inclement weather.

It would be great to have their data auto-imported (or auto published) into Training Peaks. Saves the hassle of downloading from the web, then uploading again to TP.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Would it be possible to share (view only) my TP data with a training buddy, (not my coach)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Anonymous responded

Good request we’ve heard before.. having a “read only” view of training. We do have a public view, which is really just an “unlisted” way to look at someone’s training. That is, it is not found in a search engine or discoverable by other users. You can find it in the classic mode: Settings, Social&Sharing, Public Profile.

13. Add the Map & Graph zones overlay to the new beta web app. This is a great way to visualize the effort(s) of a workout at a glance

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I submit feature requests from the Help Center, then they reply to tell me to enter them here! Stop it! Consolidate or automatically sync the two.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This “User Voice” area is where we consolidate all requests. The forum is used to discuss ideas, but our development team will only respond to ideas here in UserVoice.. so, use it from now on. Thanks.

15. TrainingPeaks is the center of my training universe, but there are many peripheral services and devices that are also important. Instead of trying to make TO into a 'do everything' service I'd suggest that you focus on your core and provide a robust API to allow users to bring it all together. 'Quantified self' type devices and nutrition tracking services would interest me the most. Instead of 'add withings x' or 'support my net diary' or whatever, just make it dead simple for such services to upload data to TP (which you're already doing a pretty good job of on…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re already working on a much improved API to enable 3rd parties to provide us data. It’s ongoing, but we’re fully committed to it already.

16. It would be cool to scroll through the PMC

A timeband under the PMC would allow the selection of a specific time frame and you can have a kind of zoom it zoom out view of the PMC

thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

you can zoom into the PMC on your dashboard in our classic system now… note it’s not possible in the new Beta, but it’s something we’re looking to re-add back into the chart.

17. Decoupling should show up on both "Bike" and "Mountain Bike" activity types. Currently, on the beta site, it only shows up for "Bike" activities and I have to change all of my mountain bike rides to "Bike" in order to see my decoupling.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Abbreviated Calendar feature in Beta version would be great. To be able to see a month at a glance rather than just the "infinite scroll"

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve implemented “full screen mode” to accommodate this.

19. The look and feel is better. It would be great to be able to edit the training plans I made under the old version.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to be able to click a link in a post workout notification email and have it resolve to the specific Athlete's referenced Workout and open up a new comment for response. Even if I had to login into TP in between, this would be a huge benefit, click, login, type comment, on to the next one. Currently I feel the comment functionality is too cumbersome to be useful. As it stands, if I use comments I have to 1) click a link in the notification email 2) log in to TP 3) As a coach select the…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?