461 results found
-
PAIRING: recover from sleep / power down - fails to connect to bluetooth devices
Sometimes if my laptop goes into sleep or runs out of power mid workout, it never then reconnects to the trainer - in pairing, it "looks" like it is connected, and you can even unpair and repair - but it gets no data.... I have to QUIT training peaks and restart before it reconnects - which is not good when I am mid workout.
2 votes -
OTHER: Bug - Won't shutdown
Loving the experience so far, it's great to be on the journey with you to make this a brilliant product. I'm already invested in this as I've ditched Trainer Road as it's not needed now to do my indoor sessions.
Anyway. I have a bug that's been about for a while where when I close the program it just hangs, continues to play the music yet doesnt do a thing. I then have to go to task manager and kill the process. How do I send you the log files?
Also, noticed on Saturday that riders wheels were 'buried' about…2 votesThank you for letting us know about this issue, and your support for TrainingPeaks Virtual.
Can you please send your log files to virtual@trainingpeaks.com and we can take a look and try to understand what might be happening here, and how best to fix this for you.
-
UI/UX: Ability to scroll through chats so you can go back though any advice or help
Ability to scroll through chats so you can go back though any advice or help
2 votes -
EVENTS: Male Rider Only Option
Add "Male Rider Only" Option to the "Add New Event" Form.
This is very important when creating TT teams.2 votes -
EVENTS: Pace bot braking
I use the pace bots for longer paced rides on different routes to the existing pace bot rides.
At present the only option is the Keirin bot that brakes you if you pass it.
I’d like an option to toggle that on/off - maybe that bot is only for Keirin…. Or cannot be unchecked if it’s a Keirin but for other events you can choose the way the bot works and whether you can pass it or not2 votes -
PAIRING: ATV and Wahoo Kickr Rollr
When connecting accessories, my Kickr Rollr does not have a power profile as on Zwift. I can only use the speed sensor and it’s WAY out. In fact, I’m chewing my bars on the velodrome and with 10 mph registering. Zwift (sorry to swear) have a ZPower profile for the Kickr Rollr and I therefore beg for this on here and then I will be with you for all my training, Many thanks in advance.
2 votes -
MECHANICS: Fail to join event: "Already connected"
Before hand I had signed up for all 4 "Wednesday Omnium" races. Warm-up and first two races went without any issues, but when I joined the 3rd race I got the error message of:
"Already connected.
Your account is already connected in another session.Please log out on your other session, and then try again."
I was sent to the menu. And I tried multiple times to join, but got the same error message. And after the pen had closed I joined to "free ride" without any issue.
(I also later joined the 4th race without issue.) And this is…
2 votes -
PAIRING: Bug - using Bontrager Duotrap cadence sensor
I am impressed by how much the terrain/wind feed back into the feel of the training. I like it very much more than Zwift. My power reporting seems much more realistic.
I found two things, though, that I think you may want to look at.
I paired my Bontrager Duotrap 2 with the platform. While it paired and looked like it was going to work, I got zeros for cadence in my reporting. This is very much like when I tried to pair my Duotrap 2 with my Garmin Edge 530 as a Cadence sensor and not as a Speed/Cadence…
2 votes -
garmin cycling dynamics data upload
Now rides can be uploaded to Garmin Connect can cycling dynamics data also be sent(power pedal data) At the moment it appears the data is not being sent
1 vote -
Pacer location to stay on screen all the time for reference
When selecting Pacing with bots mode, it would be great point of reference to have the pacer stats and location all the time on the riders side panel. This helps to find out how far ahead or behind it is if we as riders lost track of where we are at any point of time and want to get back the group.
1 vote -
Compatibility with Elite Drivo
Hello,
it appears that there is no smart trainer functionality when I pair TPVr to an Elite Drivo. It connects, but only works as dumb trainer.
For the record:
I just checked and the trainer is updated to the latest Drivo/Drivo2 firmware.
I have checked the "trainer compatibility" box in the settings
The Drivo has all the smart functionality (simulating climbs/ wind/ Erg mode etc) when paired to an app other than TPVr.1 vote -
Crear entrenamientos IA - Fc, Ritmo, RPE, W.
Me gusta mucho el nuevo generador de entrenamientos y creo que tiene muchísimo potencial.
Como sugerencia de mejora, muchos entrenadores creamos en nuestra biblioteca el mismo entrenamiento varias veces, pero prescrito mediante diferentes métricas de intensidad: frecuencia cardíaca (FC), RPE, potencia (W), ritmo, etc.
Por ejemplo, un mismo entrenamiento puede existir actualmente como:
Entrenamiento por FC, Entrenamiento por ritmo, Entrenamiento por RPE, Entrenamiento por potenciaEsto hace que tengamos 3-4 copias prácticamente idénticas del mismo entrenamiento en nuestra biblioteca.
Estaría genial poder crear un “4 en 1”: una única plantilla de entrenamiento que permita seleccionar la métrica de prescripción (FC,…
1 vote -
Add ability for non-stop-timer during workouts to allow passive pauses
There is an option to don't stop riding timer when stop pedalling.
But this this doesn't apply to workouts. Sometimes at 30/15s, I want the 15s just back pedalling or rest the legs but if it's flat or uphill, the workout timer stops after rollout. Even more impacting at longer passive pauses.
There should be another check box for pausing interval when stop pedalling.
Please don't comment to stop off time by my own and skip interval when it's time for the next interval.1 vote -
FREEWHEEL
Having tried and ridden almost every platform since Zwift Beta days, I think Training Peaks Virtual its by far the best platform for riding but even better for racing. The only thing i would like its a little more mommentum so that when you freewheel for a few seconds you dont lose as much speed so more like irl (a middle point would be ok). At the moment when you freewheel for few seconds because you are catching a rider for example it feels more like pulling the brakes instead of rolling though.
1 vote -
Das synchronisieren zwischen wahoo roam 3 und training peaks funktioniert nicht
Das synchronisieren zwischen wahoo roam 3 und training peaks funktioniert nicht
1 vote -
Speed up connectivity when using mobile phone and trainer outdoors
When I’m warming up for a TT race I use my Wahoo trainer on a DC supply pack and it takes around 5 minutes for the app to see the Trainer, heart rate and power meter.
Can this be sped up in any way or allow for pre registered equipment to connect.1 vote -
Athlete Tenure/Coaching Anniversary Notifications
Please add a feature that tracks and displays how long an athlete has been coached by their current coach. Having a visible 'coaching tenure' stat or receiving a notification for coaching anniversaries (e.g., 1 year, 3 years, etc.) would be a great way for coaches to celebrate athlete loyalty, send milestone shout-outs, and reduce attrition.
1 vote -
Elevation not working
I own a wahoo kickr bike V1 and when i go up and down hill my bike does not move on training peaks virtual. Is there something Im missing?
1 vote -
Make a switch between UI!
New UI is very good, but old UI was good too. If it's possible - make a switch between them!
1 vote -
CORE Sensor Metrics
Add the Metrics available in the CORE Sensor app to the daily TrainingPeaks Metrics:
Heat Adaption Score, Heat Training Load, Time in Heat Zones, Heat Strain
This would allow for better coach control over heat training protocols solely within the TP system.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?