Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. It would be great to add a TSS bar chart of the ATP, ideally with the ability to filter by sport.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

Thanks for your suggestion. We just released TSS based ATP. This first version is consolidated across sport types. We’re looking to enable TSS planning by sport type in the future.

2. What is the plan to be able to quickly change the units of a workout from statute to metric by just quickingly selecting the units, like what we can currently do on TP Classic.

Thanks,
    Andrew

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently, planned TSS is not showed in charts such as TSS per week.
    As TP is a planning tool, I think this is a must.

It will help to see at a glance if the following weeks are hard or not and if there is any unusual behaviour in planned TSS.

This is possible with other metrics, sucha as planned duration or distance. Why not for TSS

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just released TSS based ATP so you can now plan and track your season with TSS.

4. I would like tot see the weekly Fitness Ramp Rates in the Calendar weekly summary. This way when a plan work-outs, I can directly see the weekly Ramp rates in this side bar.

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Pre-activity comments do not carry over when copying workout. Classic TP did this. Can this be added back in for the new version? This would be greatly helpful.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. I would like to see planned vs. actual in the PMC. One way to do this would be to overlay what period I was in -- Base 2-week 4, Build 1-week 1, etc. I find myself flipping back and forth from the PMC to the calendar to see why my lines are where they are. For planning purposes I would like to see a "Planned PMC" which takes as much data as it can get from the planned workouts and constructs the ATL, CTL and TSB lines. I think this would be useful in determining whether or not my training…

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve just released TSS based ATP. With this new functionality, you can plan and track your season with TSS, CTL, TSB and ATL.

7. I would like to add yoga and core/PT exercises to my calendar as a recurring activity. For instance, yoga every Tuesday and Thursday. I know we can copy and paste but the ability to add it once and have it be a recurring activity until a specified end date would be helpful.

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. "An idea for improvement to the "Daily Calories" chart that is available on the Athletes Dashboard.

Similar to how some other charts show a "total" number at the top, I would suggest a value displayed which shows the Net aggregation of the athletes calorie Burned, Consumed, or Burned/Consumed amounts, over the dashboard timeframe.

This would help a user easier understand how their weight should be trending over the same timeframe, and where discrepancies exist, would allow the athlete a feedback mechanism to perhaps adjust their BMR, or calories burned during exercise amounts."

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please add the weekday to the date listed in the daily details pop-up on the PMC. Other charts plotting daily data show the weekday in their pop-up, and the additional context that the weekday provides is tremendously helpful when skimming through the charts. (see detail in attached screenshot)

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Please make HRV and all other metrics export to the .csv file

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. along with weekly duration it would be nice to have planned TSS in the ATP

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Check out our new TSS based ATP. You can now plan your season with TSS and your ATP planned TSS will be displayed by week on your calendar.

12. Option for a chart on the dashboard that shows me historic & future CTL ramp rate based on the workouts completed/planned (that have TSS/IF of course).

Now we have to manually calculate the CTL ramp rate by subtracting the CTL from 7 days before until now.

Thanks

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We just released TSS based ATP. This new tool can assist in dialing in your periodization, ramp rate and CTL. Thanks for your suggestion.

13. In the beta interface (that becomes THE interface at 1 novembre) the export feature is no more available. (The one that export all workout info in a csv)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would speed up the workflow considerably if in Beta when I click on an athlete it automatically loads that athlete rather than having to click on the athlete name and then loads. The next time I click on the athletes name then as it is loaded I could have the pop up box that gives me the options to delete the athlete or edit settings.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Like many athletes, I form time to time have aches, pains or more substantial injuries I have to deal with.

Once an ache/pain develops I take the necessary time off or adjust my training to ensure recovery and no further damage. However, after weeks/months I often forget if it was the right or left knee, shin, ankle, etc. that was giving me problems.
    It would be helpful to have a page in my TP account where I can track the dates, locations and severity of injuries.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When creating workout targets in the workout builder, allow setting target values for duration in range.

For example, currently instead of 10 min warm up at 60%,
    allow setting 10 min warm up at 60% - 65% (this is usually how coaches specify target values..).

This should also apply for actual values, not just percentage of TH. e.g., 10 min warm up at 100 - 120 bpm / 120-150 watt).

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

March 14, 2018
    The workout builder has been updated with three new features:

1. Workout steps can be set to have an open duration. For most devices pressing the lap button will take you to the next step of the workout. This is currently available for Garmin devices. We expect other device manufacturers to implement this feature shortly. A suggested duration is still required for these steps so the planned duration and TSS for the workout can be calculated. This value will also be used for devices and file formats that do not support this feature.

2. Target values for the step (power, pace, heart-rate) can now be set to a custom range. This range will be used for Garmin devices. Most indoor cycling platforms require a single value for ERG mode, and the midpoint of the range will be used in that instance.

3. Cadence can now be set…

17. Hi. I have been using the structured training created by Workout builder in my Garmin watch, but my Coach creates all running interval training based on RPE (mainly the shorttest ones, 20 seconds for example).
    I know that Garmin doesn't support RPE as a Intensity Target but would be so helpfull if was possible to export the .fit from an RPE training as a workout without Intensity Target to send to Garmin because we could control the Interval times automatically.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I would like to be able to see the workout description even after I have completed the workout. With the latest upgrade I can’t seem to see the description anymore.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. That is so basic. I am so surprised that it's not at least on the workouts.csv file let alone given when you do a search.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Anonymous responded

We have elevation gain by week in the new Beta app, but we could improve it by calculating a total for the date range. Thx for the suggestion.

20. Decoupling should show up on both "Bike" and "Mountain Bike" activity types. Currently, on the beta site, it only shows up for "Bike" activities and I have to change all of my mountain bike rides to "Bike" in order to see my decoupling.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?