Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

12 results found

1. Currently on TP is only possible to design workout based on:
    - Power
    - Speed
    - Cadence
    - HR

I would like to construct workout for the indoor training based on the simulated slope% or indoor-trainer simulated resistance.

The Garmin it self can already send such command to the trainer, but only via manual setting, this is not very comfortable during a session.
    Honeslty I don't understand the limitation behind it, since for example TACX does it.

Thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The workout builder and it's ability to control a smart trainer is great in all respects except max efforts, would it be possible to build in the functionality to switch between ERG and resistance mode when building a workout?
    I use the IQ app to export to my garmin 520 and can manually switch to resistance mode on the computer. The problem is that when the workout starts another interval it overrides this and goes back to ERG mode and suddenly dumps me at the mid point of the range ie 800w.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I heard in Q1 of 2018 it would just take a pilot group of QA to validate it works on the Garmin Vivoactive 3. So it sounded like it was close to being supported. Let's do it!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Unfortunately the Vivoactive 3 does not support the features of the Connect IQ platform that our app requires. The Vivoactive 3 does not allow for downloading .FIT Workout files through a Connect IQ app, so our CIQ app is not supported.

4. Please enable mobile apps to be viewed or log info offline? I often end up in places where there is no internet connection. I want to log my workout and/or review what is in the to do details. If I'm in a no-coverage zone, I have to write it on paper (oh the horror).
    It would be great to review and record workouts without having to go find a signal.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When the entire elapsed time is counted for workout paces, etc. they are skewed and do not reflect the data in GarminConnect.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. With BlackBerry on rebounce and quite friendly API program it might be of consideration to spend resources on development of an mobile app for that platform.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

There is a version of our Android mobile app available in Amazon’s App store. We have not tested this, but supposedly you can install Amazon’s App Store app on a Blackberry 10 and then install apps that way. This may be an option for you.

7. The decision to remove the mobile site a couple weeks ago has left those of us with older mobile devices high and dry when it comes to using the TP site. Please reinstate the mobile site for those of us with devices that do not support flash player.

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are past the point of no return on this one. We left the mobile site running as long as we could, but it was preventing us from adding some new features to the beta web-app. We were watching usage and once we saw it drop to less than 1% of our mobile usage we decided to shut it down.

8. Please make windows phone compatible. We have a huge community of people that would support it and tp. Up vote to make it happen

254 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I only do 4 sports: running, swimming, biking, and strength training. WHY do i need to be presented with a list of 15 options every time I want to add a workout? Give us a way to reduce what appears on the workout type list.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Tanita BC 601 is a cost effective impedancemeter to assess the weight, the hydration and the lean mass.

It saves datas on a SD card on a .csv file.

It should be possible to take out datas from this file to update Training Peaks metrics.

Thanks

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Anonymous responded

You can currently track how you are feeling with one of these threes metrics: Mood, Overall Feeling and Stress.

12. The Ideal scenario I think would be a Training Peaks App that had Ant+, Bluetooth support that I could then just select the workout in my diary connect it to my sensors and go when the session was complete it would record my efforts with no middle man. Whilst I love the idea of tracking my sessions there are so many out there Digifit, Strava,Runkeeper etc etc etc but none of them have that centralised interface which can be managed and monitored by your coach the same way Training Peaks does. Thus adding this functionality would make it so much…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Declined  ·  Anonymous responded

We don’t plan to be in the “data collection” business. There are a lot of apps out there that already accomplish this. We suggest using the WAHOO app for data collection and using it’s built-in upload to TP feature, which works very well and provides seamless uploading of workout data.

Oh, I just saw that this is Kelly! Hi Kelly (it’s Gear)… use Wahoo.. it’s just easy.

• Don't see your idea?