Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. From a coaching standpoint.. it would be nice to have a tab or a notes page under each athlete. This information would be hidden from the athlete and only usable to the coaches to track personal notes, etc. At this time I'm sure most coaches like myself write notes on paper or on separate system. It would simply things a bit. And keep the information with each athlete.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

Check out the new Coach Home view! Thanks again for your feedback.

2. It would be a great help if workouts created with the workout builder could be uploaded straight to garmin device.

Simular of how workouts are downloaded in training peaks.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I love the TrainingPeaks IQ Apps on Garmin Units. But only Plans made by the builder can be used. I bought a plan and have to rebuild it with the builder. So please give us a hint/symbol which plans work with the app.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When running with Power meter system calculates TSS based on Power, if Power treshold is not set it will calculate based on HR.
    It would be good if either pace would be prioritized over HR, or if there would be possibility to calculate which base to be used for TSS.
    Additionally for session with power metric on the run NGP should be also visible.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can now toggle how you’d prefer to calc your TSS on your workouts.

5. When purchasing and applying a training plan to the calendar, an estimated TSS would be automatically applied to each workout. This TSS could be based on averages from previously completed workouts.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The new Connect IQ app --
    Let us create our own views.
    only 1 view currently
    screen is missing power and cadence

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The workout is performed using Garmin’s built-in workout mode. Each device is a little different in what is displayed and what can be configured. Garmin’s help center is probably the best source of information for what settings are available for each device.

7. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We do calculate updated thresholds and will notify you and/or apply the updated settings if you have selected the option. You can find this setting in your Account Settings > Zones > Notifications. Hope this helps!

8. For those who use HR monitor for all sports including swim and do not have power meters, it would be great to have the possibility to set hrTSS a priority method by default for all the activity type, in order to get consistent TSS estimation across all workouts.
    May be hrTSS, is not the most accurate value but as a multisport athlete I value more the consistency of the measure rather than is absolute precision.
    In case you should work on improving the hrTSS algorithm as it is the most common way people want to use to understand their effort.…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

While you cannot set a default for the TSS calc, you can now toggle between which channel you’d like to use to calc the TSS for your workouts.

9. It would be nice if the workout builder remembered what metric you used in the past. For example, whenever I create a swim workout, I have to select yards, not meters. It would be helpful if TP remembered that I last built my workout in yards.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

March 14, 2018
    The workout builder has been updated with a few a new features:

1. Workout steps can be set to have an open duration. For most devices pressing the lap button will take you to the next step of the workout. This is currently available for Garmin devices. We expect other device manufacturers to implement this feature shortly. A suggested duration is still required for these steps so the planned duration and TSS for the workout can be calculated. This value will also be used for devices and file formats that do not support this feature.

2. Target values for the step (power, pace, heart-rate) can now be set to a custom range. This range will be used for Garmin devices. Most indoor cycling platforms require a single value for ERG mode, and the midpoint of the range will be used in that instance.

3. Cadence can now…

10. It would be great to add a TSS bar chart of the ATP, ideally with the ability to filter by sport.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for your suggestion. We just released TSS based ATP. This first version is consolidated across sport types. We’re looking to enable TSS planning by sport type in the future.

11. Although being able to get TSS from IF and duration is useful, it would be much more useful to have an estimator that allowed you to enter details of the workout e.g.

20 mins warmup - HR Z1

3x
    3 mins PWR Z5
    2 mins HR Z2

10 mins Cooldown HR Z1

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great suggestion – we’re planning on having a tool to assist with this shortly!

Check out our new Workout Builder! You can now create you customized workout by power and duration and see an estimated TSS.

12. Please make HRV and all other metrics export to the .csv file

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I would like to be able to change from % of FTP to % of threshold speed (or visa versa) for workout I copy.

This would allow me to duplicate workouts I have created for athletes working with power or just HR.

Currently I can copy the workout but not change the fundamental metrics the specific training zones are measured by.

I have to rebuild complex workouts for both groups which is not a good use of my time, so please can we have the copy function amended to include this

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is now available on all Coach accounts!

14. The ability for a coach to design a trainer app workout for an athlete to complete, rather than hand writing workouts. In the same way that trainer road deliver their workouts. Golden cheetah also has this function and has a shared erg DB to load shared workouts.

Trainer workouts that I prescribe for my athletes are limited by what I can communicate in written form. More complex, varied and specific workouts are difficult to write. If a coach could design a workout that shows the athlete a target power based on %FTP as they go through it then they could…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. A rate of perceived exertion/ borg scale under the post-activity comment session section. To see if planned intensity and experience intensity match.

114 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As a coach working with multiple athletes with different FTPs, I would like to be able specify workouts in terms of duration at a certain percentage of FTP. For example, 2x 20' @ 90%. I'd like to be to store this workout in my library and be able to drag it to different athletes and auto-update based on each athlete's FTP. So if an athlete has an FTP of 300W, when I drag my 2x20 workout to his calendar, the 90% of FTP gets replaced with 270 W.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Now that you introduced the possibility to show races and the main race in the new homepage, it would be useful if next to each race you could show predicted CTL, ATL, TSB. Data are there in the chart already, but if would be good to see them at a glance.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the suggestion. You can now create your ATP with TSS and can set a target CTL for your A and B races.

18. Would like to see the planned and completed summary as currently on the web version also on the iPad and iPhone app. Today, I have to log into the web version each time to so my I perform vs. plan. Very cumbersome!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The “Fitness Summary Report” and the “Fitness Summary Chart”, which are available in the mobile dashboard for premium users, shows this data and more. The date range for either can be configured to show the summary for “This Week”, “Last Week”, and even “Next Week”. Both charts can be configured to show all sports, or just a selection of sports as well.

19. Configuring the dashboard pie chart to display further than 999,999m for rowing would be helpful as many people row this far within a year. Or maybe allow for some kind of "lifetime distance" option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like edit the week description in the ATP manually.
    For example: preparation period, specific preparation period, competition period, taper....It should be possible to create week 1-12 like the personal makro- or meso cycle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?