Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. What is the plan to be able to quickly change the units of a workout from statute to metric by just quickingly selecting the units, like what we can currently do on TP Classic.

Thanks,
    Andrew

19 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The "old" system allowed for coaches to make notes that could only be seen by the coach and not the athlete.

Can we or will we have this ability in the Beta/New platform?

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

Check out our new Coach Home view where you can store your athlete notes.

3. I love how you have made uploading my training data from Garmin Express easier and I think one of the main attractions with TrainingPeaks is the ability to compile all relevant fitness and training data in one place where it can be analyzed together. However, this is tricky with rowing data. I recently got the iphone connect-cable for my Concept2 thinking it would allow me to import pace, cadence and heart rate data into TP and plot it in a nice graph instead of manually inputting it and only having the totals for each workout. But to my surprise this…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The Beta completed duration pie chart shows only % while the Classic shows duration and %. The % can be estimated visually, but (in my opinion) isn't really important. What I really want to know is how many hours have I spent running, how many cycling, roller skiing, doing strength, etc.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Often when editing comments the post-workout input box loses focus after a short period of time. For example, if I've just paused from typing for a few seconds.

As described here: https://gist.github.com/olanb7/784a7bb491cd6fb8004f

I was advised to post the bug here via twitter: https://twitter.com/olanb7/status/507439741974102016

It's highly annoying ;)

Verified on Chrome/39.0.2138.3 Mac 10.9.4 Build 13E28.. but it's been happening for as long as the beta has been available for me.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The maps do not zoom in as far as in the Flex version or other fitness software. It's really helpful to be able to zoom in extremely closely in some situations, and often when looking at off-road cycling activities (e.g., cyclocross), it's very insightful to be able to see in close detail on the map the course ridden and a particular location of a highlighted portion of the workout. Please increase the zoom level possible!

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Will the mobile app feature be re added to the Android devices in the future.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

The latest Android app added the same dashboard charts that were released to the iOS app over the summer. Based on the percentage of our customers using iOS vs Android devices, our iOS app will always lead Android the app. But Android will follow shortly after.

8. Hi, i've been with Training Peaks for around 6 months. My calendar is display quite a lot of completed workouts. There has a been a numerous amount of times when I have needed to search for a workout a) to see how well I did and b) to consider whether to do it again and c) for comparison purposes. Currently I have only been able to scroll the page up/down the calendar to find it (beta version). I am proposing the idea that there is a workout search but is quite advanced so that it can find workouts based on…

263 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    38 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I could track my calorie balance visually on a daily basis. Can't seem to be able to this on Beta

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Extremely useful given that this is a power based tool

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. For building plans, my biggest pet peeve is having to close the workout box. I've created all the workouts I need and just want to drag the workout to the right day, drag the next workout to the next day, and so on. the way it is now, the workout automatically opens when you put it on a day (i'm sure the intention is so that you can alter it). I never alter them, and would LOVE an option to drag a workout to a day WITHOUT the workout details opening

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. The middle of tri season is kind of a bad time for major change. Not happy about it, but I've started trying out MFP today. Not sure where I will find the time to print out all of my old meals, given we have less than 2 weeks notice.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The just added read only access to the myfitnesspal feed is great. I would like to see two way exercise sync as well. Or more likely one way, from trainingpeaks into myfitnesspal.

53 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Have a way to toggle hidden workouts on/off the coach's calendar view or maybe just shade hidden workouts a different color so they don't get lost between non-hidden workouts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Currently I am not able to log my planned meals in the iphone version is it possible to add this functionality?

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Would like to choose the # training weeks/ rest week ratio in the ATP rather than defaulting based on age. Ideally one could set it to reasonable range but at least it should offer 3 weeks to 1 week or 2 weeks to 1 week as two options.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Modernize the file system and user interface associated with workout library management so we can do basic functions as follow:

Drag and drop workouts from one library into another in bulk to ease library restructuring. Just like you can with regular widows files and folders.

Also allow this for SHARED libraries as well so you can pick and choose shared workouts to add to your personal libraries.

Current functionality involves manually adding and saving each workout into a different library and is terribly cumbersome. As you get more mature in your coaching re structuring your library is inevitable.

Improve workout…

124 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    16 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

We just released a few improvements to your workout libraries. You can now rename your libraries as well as move/copy workouts between libraries. Thanks for you suggestions and patience on this!

18. A feature that I have been looking for is some way for TrainingPeaks to notify me that an athlete has commented or modified a workout since I last visited.
    As of right now, if an athlete responds to my comment on TP it becomes another Post Workout Notification, and goes straight to my TP folder in Outlook. So it ends ups just mixed in with all the other PWNs. I stopped reading email notifications as there are so many and they often get duplicated. Following the workout link from an email doesn’t give access to zones and often results in…

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It is frustrating having to upload workouts separately. Garmin (eg 810/620) are now auto uploading wirelessly from device to Garmin Connect but to get to TP this has to be exported from Connect then manually uploaded to TP or the device needs to plugged in and uploaded. Ideally I would like a button in TP that imports all Garmin files for a date range.

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote