Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. A results page with all of athletes past race results/splits etc

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It appears that the recent updates to the web interface have removed 'Completed TSS' from Settings/Layout/Calendar/Workout. IOW, we can no longer see Planned AND Completed TSS for the workouts in the Calendar.

Please bring this back!
    If I'm missing how to (re)enable this please direct me.
    Cheers,
    /Howie

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

By default completed duration, distance, and TSS are now always shown on the calendar, which is why the Completed TSS setting was removed. A checkmark now being displayed next to the metric that was used to determine compliance. Planned duration, distance, and TSS are still available as options.

3. Add workout should have note as a type. That way you could see a general note that applies across workouts or health factors with ideas to yourself or coach at a high level without having to get to the specific note for a workout.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Are there plans for the wellness metrics recorded in the HRV4Training app to be able to come across to TrainingPeaks? Rather than having to use two separate apps each morning, if would be fantastic if the wellness metrics recorded in the HRV4Training app came across into TrainingPeaks, just as the HRV and Pulse numbers do.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I recently acquired an SmO2 sensor and was able to connect it to my Wahoo Bolt. When I upload the data to TP I can display a scattergraph of the O2 saturation levels by time but the graph seems to round off all the data to whole % points rather then displaying it to the tenth of a percent as is found in the data. The actual data contains three decimal places (ie. .495 or .503 these correspond to 49.5% or 50.3% respectively). However all the scattergraph points just show the whole percent and throw away the last decimal value…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Yesterday I ran 30k. The first part was the 'fastest'. I did a half marathon in about 2hr04, yet your record indicates 2hr13'30' ... and that's not correct.
    This should be corrected.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The copy/paste button is not working. when i try to copy a workout from a previous day, is not activated. This makes the copy workouts very difficult.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to be able to change from % of FTP to % of threshold speed (or visa versa) for workout I copy.

This would allow me to duplicate workouts I have created for athletes working with power or just HR.

Currently I can copy the workout but not change the fundamental metrics the specific training zones are measured by.

I have to rebuild complex workouts for both groups which is not a good use of my time, so please can we have the copy function amended to include this

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

This is now available on all Coach accounts!

1 2 10 11 12 14 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?