88 results found
-
Private Notes Enhance Visibility at a Glance
It would be helpful to be able to see at a glance in the mobile app and on the web which sessions have a private note without having to click into the session. I use private notes like personal comments to support my rehabilitation back from injury and want to be able to reflect back on previous sessions to see how I managed these and there is no current way to do this. This is important as I want to be able to record my psychological readiness for a session and don't want to always share this with the coach…
1 vote -
Bring back the ability to edit/save a workout detail.
For some reason from the desktop version of TP, you are no longer able to edit or leave a comment in the workout detail portion. Please return this feature. I would like to be able to dive into the analytics of a workout, leave a comment for an athlete and save those comments without having to back out of the workout and paste that comment to the workout. Now one step has become 5 steps.
1 vote -
Ads
Don’t show ads for subscribers.
I just got an ad for “free ride August 4”. I don’t know what it’s about, but I pay for this app and I didn’t opt into ads.
1 vote -
task manager
Task managers are fianlly getting better and incorporating tasks into daily schedules. Every day I have training to do, and need to make time available for it. I would like the training session to show up in my task manager as a task to accomplish when I plan my whole day.
Right now I have to manually enter it into the task manager. If it just showed up as a reminder in apple Reminders, this would happen automatically.
Until then, may I have access to the API so I can write a program that does this?
1 vote -
Notes
Make notes able to span multiple days.
1 vote -
Make Roadmap available on-line
Make Roadmap available on-line
1 vote -
1 vote
-
On Calendar web page, under Summary, I would urge your team to add "Planned Done" above numbers for Total Duration, Total TSS, etc.
Please see mockup.
1 vote -
Work out libraries - sharing
I would like to be able, (you're already considering) to share workout libraries with athletes, for example a work library related to IronMan training, that may contain for example specific alternate workouts, S&C, pre race workouts, nutrition and race advice. We can do it individually now, but I'd like to have non time limited links from such libraries that we can include on plans sold, so that the plan isn't cluttered with extra workout tiles and info tiles, and the athlete can visit their bonus workout library to access this content. It would speed up both Athlete interaction, and Coach,…
1 vote -
Cursor placement - ready to type - in notes
The New Notes feature - is it possible for the cursor to be "ready to type" in the Header when you open the note?
Currently, you select to add a new note, then have to click into the box to edit. Working on the principle that if you're adding a note, you're wanting to write something, it would be easier and quicker if the cursor was in the box, ready to type, just like when you add a workout.
Thanks!
1 vote -
nutrition box
Insert a "nutrition/fuelling" box beneath pre-activity comments.
Context - Of late I have encountered two issues with my athletes accounts using the FuelIn app.
First, when the FuelIn app inserts its fuelling recommendations for a session in the pre-activity comments box (bracketed by the header and footer --------- FUELIN RECOMMENDATIONS ---------) my pre-existing (coach) comments/guidance/explanations get bumped to the very bottom and get missed.
Second, with running workouts in particular, sessions planned in km auto convert to meters and absurd cadences replace those prescribed (i.e. 0.043543536 - 0.056437). I now understand that this is an interoperability/communications issue w the FuelIn…
1 vote -
Increase the number of characters you can write in notes.
3,000 characters may be a small number when you want to give an athlete a long explanation.
1 vote -
Is it possible to have a feature added whereby we can label client sessions as Key or optional?
Is it possible to have a feature added whereby we can label client sessions as Key or optional? There used to be the ability to add a session as being a Breakthrough session or BT
1 vote -
Let Coaches Hear All Their Athletes
Communication is the heart of real coaching. Right now, only Premium athletes trigger notifications, which means coaches can easily miss comments or updates from Basic athletes unless we go looking for them. In a world where athletes can already get training plans from AI, the real value of a human coach is being present, responsive, and engaged. Giving coaches notifications for all athlete comments keeps that connection strong, improves athlete experience, and helps coaches do what they do best: actually coach, not play inbox scavenger hunt.
1 vote -
I would love a place for notes not tied to a specific workout or race. For example, notes on nutrition/personal goals. A journal.
Journal function separate from specific workouts/ races.
1 vote -
Notificaciones y Movil web
Sería interesante tener la opción de poder poner en cada uno de los deportistas en que dirección de correo quiero recibir las notificaciones, o incluso poder recibir las notificaciones por sms o Whatsapp…
De esta manera podemos tener un mejor control de nuestros deportistas, en mi caso, tener diferentes correos donde recibir notificaciones en función de las tarifas contratadas y que no llegue todo a un mismo correo…Por otro lado, hacer un ajuste de la web para poder utilizar TP web desde el móvil, actualmente no se puede usar con el móvil, las ventanas salen cortadas, no se puede…
1 vote -
It would be great if I could choose what workouts not to upload to training
For example if I take a brisk walk. I may not want that uploaded to the app. There could be options of which workouts to upload…defaulted to all. User can choose which not upload. Or is this feature available and I just haven’t found it
1 vote -
The TPV is compatible with FI9110 ION ARROW CONNECT ?
The TPV is compatible with indoor bike BH FI9110 ION ARROW CONNECT ??
The bluetooth connect, but i have no metrics from smart meter, cadence or Power meter1 vote -
Support RTL languages in workout comments
Workout comments written in RTL languages are displayed incorrectly. The text is left aligned, which is not the default alignment for RTL languages. This can make the text difficult to read, especially if it contains both LTR and RTL words.
1 vote -
Orange Theory Fitness
It would be great to connect the Orange Theory Fitness app to Training Peaks.
1 vote
- Don't see your idea?