Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

158 results found

1. I think it would be extremely interesting if we could represent at least one metric in the performance manage dashboard, for personal analysis.

For instance, in my case I want to display HRV -in fact I enter the 10 day rolling average value of HRV, that I obtain from another system- against the already visible CTL, Fatigue, Form, TSS... I have found trends in HRV (the 10 day RA) to be of great significance when gauging if your body is being able or not to cope with the energy demands of training and life in general.

For example, I was…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Analytics  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Add AWC/W' graphic.
    I think that it's an important thing to add in metrics and in the graph to better analized races and trainings

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. For both mobile and desktop:
    Need to be able to view average stride length from run history and also be able to do so BY LAP so that user may see efficiencies / differences in stride length between laps (hard or easy).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be useful to include 3 minutes (anaerobic TH) on the peak Heart rate chart and 20km,25km and 35km on the Peak Pace Chart.(Marathon training)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hey Leute!

Derzeit ärgere ich mich täglich über die EF - Kalkulation bei Läufen.
    Stelle ich bei TSS auf rTSS ein, dann wird mir bei meiner Athletin Malin Ehlers ein EF von 0.02 bei einer NGP von 04:44 min/km und einer Herzfrequenz von 159 errechnet. Was soll denn da die Grundlage sein?
    Stelle ich auf TSS um, dann wird der TSS viel zu hoch berechnet für eine Einheit von 46:52 Minuten ein TSS von 131. Das ist überhaupt nicht möglich!! Zudem wird dann ein EF-Wert von 1.97 errechnet, weil wahrscheinlich die fiktiv errechneten Wattwerte von 314 als Grundlage genommen werden.…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. My swim workouts no longer show the actual continuous distances I have swum during a workout under the “Laps & Splits” display but rather show my entire workout in many 25 yard increments.

TP says this is because of how the data is received from Apple in the “fit” file. But Apple says they have not made any changes and/or that you (TP) should contact Apple through the developer channels to discuss with them.

Regardless of where the issue lies, something changed (for me) around 10/3 and continues to happen now. Before that date, I could "analyze" my swim workouts…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I'd like to ask the inclusion of Lung Volume (l) and Pulmonary Power (W) into the Metrics function of TP. This is relevant to track the concurrent lung training which is recommended for many aerobic exercises. Moreover popular training equipment like PowerBreathe provides this data already.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I’d like to request that the “Pace by Zones” section for a swim be updated. Currently Zone 2 is a sub 48.12 100m, which is 1.32 seconds off world record pace. I don’t know that anyone is currently physically capable of hitting Zone 3.

I’m guessing there’s some sort of typo and maybe they were meant to be 1:44 and 1:39 pace, but was just hoping it could be corrected so the metric is in any way useful.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. make hrv above 200ms possible

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to be able to "snapshot" the PMC, and have that overlaid on the current PMC, so that I can compare the PMC trajectory (e.g. Fitness) between the snapshot date and the current date. The main use case I can think of here is a planned PMC, which is mainly future looking after a training plan has been created and initially delivered to an athlete, and then an "actual" PMC, which is the PMC realized by the athlete.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I would like to use TP like a spiral notebook to quickly flip thru my history, to compare workouts and to review past performances. Having the ability to search the comments and data points in a card is a popular request here. I request that TAGS be added to all cards in the “Other” category. Currently, Other cards cannot be searched or retrieved except by manually scanning calendar entries.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I would like the ability to set a date range for multiple or all data sets on the Dashboard with one click. Picking a time period from a drop down at the top of the page and highlighting which data sets I would like to change at once. Or even if it was one time period for all data sets on the page. It's so time consuming going through every data set individually to get what I want to know.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Can you create a Numerical value for hydration in addition to the rating scale in metrics please ?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the metrics area please can you add a functionality - Hover over the field and see the last 10-20 readings in a graph? This would be helpful for all the numerical metrics to spot trends at the point of entry.... Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I understand we can do it as metrics but it would be great if it could be made a more simple add. ie just like we can add in perceived effort and how do you feel. It would be great if we could track pain scores like we do perceived effort and be able to log an injury so we can track in easily.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to see a tally of prescribed hrs next to completed hrs in the ATP on manual modeI know that the prescribed hrs currently is set up to reflect the ATP auto calculations but that is not something I ever use.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I think it is very useful to allow the search for activities based on the search criterion based on RPE and subjective feeling. It would also be interesting to be able to visualize the trend of these parameters over time using a graph, in order to understand what may have been done wrong in the preparation

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. SRAM eTap tracks shifting data and I can see that data on my Garmin Edge 1030 but that doesn't get surfaced up into my TP workouts. I know this data is in the SRAM AXS portal also. Perhaps by building a connection to that partner the data could be mapped in?

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I use the custom ATP a lot to keep on track and plan what comes next. The only real drawback right now is that I constantly have to toggle between the ATP page and the Dashboard in order to see what the makeup of a week or month or other period of time in terms of accumulation of time in zone. I use time in zone and total hrs much more than I do any of the other metrics. Being able to hover over a week or highlight a period on the ATP page and see time in zone for…

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Hello Garmin has the ability to save your hydration data would be great to have this in Trainingpeaks..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?