Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

337 results found

1. Being able to track my alcohol consumption as it relates to my training will be incredibly useful. Right now I'm tracking it as a note, but I would like to see this alongside my macronutrients, weight, and training data.

I've included a screengrab of how I am currently tracking. A simple drink count will suffice (1 drink = 1.5oz spirits, 5oz wine, 12oz beer)

Thank you!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The translation from rowing wattage to split times (time:500m) is not correct at TP. Due there is a easy formula at concept 2. Is it possible to adjust this?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bring back the function that WKO3 had. The ability to review and compare several section or intervals from several workout files. Example a set of 3 min on 3 min off that an athlete did each Tuesday for the last 4 weeks. It would be useful to be able to compare those in a single "view".
    It would also be useful to be able to do the same with different athletes. Example two athletes do the same event (single or multi-sport) and view the event metrics in a single file.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  WKO+  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Currently, completed workouts are paired/matched with planned workouts by order of planned workouts in the calendar. This is nonsensical as missing only one workout to complete would result in mispairing/mismatching of all subsequent workouts.

A more sensical approach would be to pair/match by the name of the workout. Only the workout name can logically be made distinct at both ends, the mobile device through which the workout is recorded and the planned workout entry in TrainingPeaks.

For correct pairing/matching, the user would set the same workout name at both ends. Naming example:

(A) Apple Watch cross training workout of type…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Currently it is not possible to drag and drop a workout from the calendar into a workout library on apple devices via the browser. The opposite way works fine. So probably it is only a minor change.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. i.e. If an athlete skips/misses the programmed efforts but still aligns on duration/TSS they get a green box anyway. Would like to be able to manually switch to a yellow or orange.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When reviewing the results from a structured workout (e.g. Bike, using Pwr), the analysis view defaults to only the metric for the structured workout. I would like to be able to set the default channels (e.g. Pwr, HR, Cadence) that then displays those metrics for the workout whenever I select the "Analyze" button

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a coach, to understand better training process and the adaptations is important to know how athletes is responding to training loads but also, what athelet does during resting time. An easy way to monitor this, could be uploading non-exercise daily activiy, like steps, daily average heart rate or kcal. This metrics are realted with NEAT (Non Exercise Activity Termogenesis) and could be extrapolated.
    Nowadays, most of the wereables athletes use, are monitoring this kind of data.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I thought it might be cool if there could be a color bar below the blue bar on the monthly calendar page that had a theme, phrase, or training specific stimulus to be aware of. Coaches may input something like: Long Endurance Week, Building Week, Make SUre To Focus on Sleep, or Swims are important this week, or Deload Week Take It Easy. That was my idea, just a little rectangular bar mirroring the size and shape of the calendar dates inserted above the workouts.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Would make a lot of sense to see calories expended on the weekly Calendar view summary so you at a glance can compare it to Calories consumed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Show % of time in zones On the CALENDAR Page. To track and modify your training if your spending too much or little in a given zone...

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hi, please could you consider allowing pre-selected pace parameters to be set for multi-sport workouts? Eg: it would be a great option to be able to set the different pace parameters (HR, FTP, ThRP, THR) in a single sports activity like multi-sport for both the run and cycle leg when doing triathlons.

That way we can use the pre-setup multi-sport activity with the pace parameters during the triathlon. This means we don't have to try and remember what pace we need to run/cycle, which can easily be miscalculated or missrecalled when doing the event itself. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. In the workout details there should be an option to sepcify the incline for each block.

This is especially useful when doing the workout on a TechnoGym Myrun treadmill (among possibly others as well) where the treadmill speed is automatically adjusted to the workout block but the incline is reset to 0% after each block. (Which is btw a bug in the TrainingPeaks or TechnoGym implementation, if not implmented it should at least not reset to 0 after each block)

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There should be a possibility to select which body composition values are sync from a source.

Right now both my Garmin account and my TrainingPeaks accout are connected to Withings. As a result in my TrainiogPeaks calendar I get a metrics entry for weight and body fat from withings and I get a second entry from Garmin with just the weight. And the value Garmin provide was synced from Withings as well.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Consistent power is not always preferred. It would be great to have continuous ramps so that you can set a target power or HR for the start and end of an interval of any chosen length. E.g. warm-up starting at 60% FTP finishing at 75% FTP over 25m. Or, a 10m cool down, or an endurance session that starts at 65% and finishes at 80% 2h later.... There are a lot of ways this would be useful.

33 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I haven't seen any functionality where I am able to enter an event name and see all athletes that are participating in that event.

As an added bonus, a list of athletes that are racing THIS coming weekend at a glance would be a fantastic feature for coaches with a large number of athletes.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Instead of entering the same race for multiple athletes or applying the same plan to these athletes, it would be great to have a race calendar plan in which a coach can populate the year's races and simply use a dropdown in each athlete's ATP to select the race. No more need to fill in name, date, event type etc etc for every athlete. Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have a large number of athletes. It would be helpful to add tags to athletes using custom keywords to easily filter specific categories. For example, If I add the following tags to a runner: London Marathon, Serpentine, Beginner. These tags could filter all beginner runners from Serpentine club, running London marathon.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. In events add an option for gravel biking. This would be in addition to the categories already there (road, mountain, cyclecross...)

42 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. A coaches consolidated calendar. Be able to have a calendar view that shows all upcoming events for all athletes.

At the moment I need to look at the ATP for each athlete to see what the upcoming events are to ensure I'm setting appropriate settings. It would be useful if on a single calendar view you can see every athlete's events for the next three months.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?