Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

357 results found

1. It’s a good addition of the library tab in the mobile app recently. It will be nice if we could edit or create new structured workout in the app without firing up a computer

204 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be great to create custom zones based on max HR, reserve HR, Max Aerobic Speed... Not only based on % of Threshold

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I think it would be great if we could integrate our menstrual cycle in the app. Not just the days we are bleeding but the whole cycle, since we know that the week/days before the bleeding start are the most critical. Once most women start bleeding, then the symptoms get less strong. It would therefore be useful to have an overview of the whole cycle, with predictions for the next month based on your historical data. This would be a critical point for female athletes and important information for coaches to plan better. It would also increase female health and…

148 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Adding Fueling guidelines in a training session - where you can add notes on fueling for training..

During training fueling (planned) - Notes and Grams/hr
    During training fueling (completed) Feedback and Grams/hr

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Add in optional workouts to an athlete's plan that will not turn red if not completed.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. On FinalSurge, you can program workouts with multiple coinciding targets. For example, for a bike workout you can set both power and heart rate targets (ranges) for the warm up, intervals, etc. This would be great because then coaches wouldn't need duplicates for every workout, and athletes who ride indoors on Zwift but outside without a power meter would have the correct targets for all rides.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Hi! I have one suggestion for the coaching site on the web. Is it possible to move the Coach Journal from the left side (under Profile & Zones) to the left side, under the metrics Fitness, Form and Fatigue?
    I usually take notes in the coach journal but I always have to go back and fourth between the coach journal and the workout libary when planning for the athletes. I upload a picture where I suggest you can put the journal.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Myself and another trainer not only share athletes and training plans, but desire to build our training plans based on a shared library of Workouts. Unfortunately, currently when we share a Workout Library, only one of the coaches can modify / add workouts to that library, and the coach who cannot edit them, can't view the full description unless they actually open the workout.

We want to have a totally shared workout library where the coaches that are sharing that library both have add and edit access to everything in that folder. This would allow us to both keep in…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Sync weight, resting HR, sleep quality from COROS directly to the "metrics" function in TrainingPeaks?

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Build or modify existing chart to project future weight based on current caloric deficit trends, update daily with calories consumed sync, and each time a new weight is sync'd to Peaks. Here's an example of how I did it (not necessarily the best way).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The workout step notes are not exported to Garmin devices or the FIT file, only the title and intensity are exported.

Other platforms like humango.ai are able to export both titles and notes, this can give the athlete the ability to see the coach instructors during the workout.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. With its increasing popularity, we need Swimrun as a sub-category for multisport events

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. On the calendar, you can use the "delete" button, but need to use the mouse to confirm. It would be great to use "delete" and "enter" to confirm that you want to delete an item from the calendar. Toggling between the mouse and keyboard is slow. Using the mouse to do 2 or 3 clicks is slower than the keyboard. It adds up a lot over time.

In order to delete a strength training workout exercise or superset, you need to do 3 mouse clicks... It would be so much better to click the item, then "delete" and "enter" to…

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Being able to add short (i.e. 60-90") audio messages directly on training blocs and/or Notes would boost the efficiency of communications.

Those short audio recording could be added to all 3 sections (training description / Pre-activity / Post-Activity) or simply ONE audio recording

Because sometimes, the best way to communicate something is through your voice!

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Similar to another users suggestion of having currently ACTIVE Training Plans highlighted, there should be a way to categorize Training Plans or at least mark certain plans as FAVORITES so they are easier to find when needed. As it stands now, if you want me to purchase any more plans I am hesitant because it gums up all the ones I have making it even more difficult to figure out which ones I want to use or have used in the past. Let me categorize them as either favorites, 70.3, 140.6, marathon, 50k, off season, etc., etc.....

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. You allow repeating workouts for athletes and coaches on training calendars, but you don't allow the same functionality on training plans, it would be great to hit one button to repeat rest days, race series events, regular warm ups and cool downs, S&C, or repeated sessions

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Allow athletes and coaches to colour code notes depending on what it's regarding

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. As a coach. It happens very often that i have to create the same race events for several athletes during the Atp creation/edit. this leads to a duplication and wasting of time. i suggest to split event creations in a shared season calendar and the athlete specific goal for that event in his own ATP so to reuse the events already created.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to have the ability to bulk delete items from a calendar. One of my athletes just connected her HRV4Training app and it dumped two months of history on one day, which skewed her data pretty badly. It would be nice (for me or her) to not have to go through and delete all these one by one. Also if an athlete has covid and I need to wipe their workouts off their calendar for several weeks, this would also be useful.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Within the Android app (possibly IOS also) the ability to swipe left or right on the Today's Training section to quickly see tomorrow's workout. Currently must open the calendar and click on tomorrow each time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?