Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

268 results found

1. TrainerRoad.com is becoming more and more popular, especially during inclement weather.

It would be great to have their data auto-imported (or auto published) into Training Peaks. Saves the hassle of downloading from the web, then uploading again to TP.

48 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Would it be possible to share (view only) my TP data with a training buddy, (not my coach)?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Anonymous responded

Good request we’ve heard before.. having a “read only” view of training. We do have a public view, which is really just an “unlisted” way to look at someone’s training. That is, it is not found in a search engine or discoverable by other users. You can find it in the classic mode: Settings, Social&Sharing, Public Profile.

3. As the title says, you Can't select your equipment in the iPad App

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I train with multiple pairs of shoes to even the mileage and though I can track them individually in each work out, to check the mileage on a specific pair I have to go into a work out, select equipment, then go through each shoe to see where they are.

Could you please add a graph, or something to the like so I can click in one place and see what the mileage is on all of the shoes I have loaded into the program at one time?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have equipment data shown now in the settings for equipment in the Beta app. In the future, we’ll add a Dashboard chart.

5. "An idea for improvement to the "Daily Calories" chart that is available on the Athletes Dashboard.

Similar to how some other charts show a "total" number at the top, I would suggest a value displayed which shows the Net aggregation of the athletes calorie Burned, Consumed, or Burned/Consumed amounts, over the dashboard timeframe.

This would help a user easier understand how their weight should be trending over the same timeframe, and where discrepancies exist, would allow the athlete a feedback mechanism to perhaps adjust their BMR, or calories burned during exercise amounts."

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add the Map & Graph zones overlay to the new beta web app. This is a great way to visualize the effort(s) of a workout at a glance

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I submit feature requests from the Help Center, then they reply to tell me to enter them here! Stop it! Consolidate or automatically sync the two.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This “User Voice” area is where we consolidate all requests. The forum is used to discuss ideas, but our development team will only respond to ideas here in UserVoice.. so, use it from now on. Thanks.

8. TrainingPeaks is the center of my training universe, but there are many peripheral services and devices that are also important. Instead of trying to make TO into a 'do everything' service I'd suggest that you focus on your core and provide a robust API to allow users to bring it all together. 'Quantified self' type devices and nutrition tracking services would interest me the most. Instead of 'add withings x' or 'support my net diary' or whatever, just make it dead simple for such services to upload data to TP (which you're already doing a pretty good job of on…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’re already working on a much improved API to enable 3rd parties to provide us data. It’s ongoing, but we’re fully committed to it already.

9. I'd like to see premium subscribers have access to more than just the Duration/Distance/TSS this week/Duration by sport charts on the iOS app, the full suite would be nice or as someone else mentioned, the chance to be able to purchase individual charts on iTunes? Also, would Like to be able to view from more then previous and existing week charts on the app. Would be nice to have unlimited access to go back to any weeks charts to see progress.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

coming soon!!! I’m marking as “completed” because it’s very close to being released.

10. It would be cool to scroll through the PMC

A timeband under the PMC would allow the selection of a specific time frame and you can have a kind of zoom it zoom out view of the PMC

thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

you can zoom into the PMC on your dashboard in our classic system now… note it’s not possible in the new Beta, but it’s something we’re looking to re-add back into the chart.

11. Decoupling should show up on both "Bike" and "Mountain Bike" activity types. Currently, on the beta site, it only shows up for "Bike" activities and I have to change all of my mountain bike rides to "Bike" in order to see my decoupling.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Abbreviated Calendar feature in Beta version would be great. To be able to see a month at a glance rather than just the "infinite scroll"

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ve implemented “full screen mode” to accommodate this.

13. The look and feel is better. It would be great to be able to edit the training plans I made under the old version.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I would like to be able to click a link in a post workout notification email and have it resolve to the specific Athlete's referenced Workout and open up a new comment for response. Even if I had to login into TP in between, this would be a huge benefit, click, login, type comment, on to the next one. Currently I feel the comment functionality is too cumbersome to be useful. As it stands, if I use comments I have to 1) click a link in the notification email 2) log in to TP 3) As a coach select the…

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  3 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. As a coach, the workouts I design using %FTP automatically show the calculated power target on a web browser but not on the mobile app. This means my athletes have to calculate their power target "in the field" if they're using their phone. This is the single biggest complaint I receive from my athletes over and over. "I wish the mobile app would just calculate my power target like the web version". Adding this functionality would make the app a central part of the TP experience especially for younger athletes who rarely spend time on a computer.

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. email notifications of
    1. my own post workout comments: I like to have a record of the complete conversation with my coach in my email
    2. changes to workouts: I put all my workouts into my personal calendar at the beginning of the week, when my coach assigns them. Sometimes he changes them later on, so I would like to get a change notification.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We already email when changes occur, make sure the stting

17. I have been a Trainingpeaks subscriber for a number of years and I use both the web based site and the mobile app. I have all my running shoes listed in the equipment section and I keep track of the miles I run by shoe. Right now, I always have to go to the web based site to add the shoe to my workout--it does not allow me to select the equipment on the mobile app. Are there any plans to "upgrade" the functionality of the mobile app?

64 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I am writing to you to request that Training Peaks ("TP") add a sleep recordation feature. The “Sleep Feature”, which would enable athletes to (i) upload data from sleep tracking devices (i.e. jawbone, fitbit, Lark) or (ii) input such sleep information manually, similar to the way an individual inputs foods that are not listed in TP's nutrition database.

I believe the addition of the Sleep Feature would be beneficial as it would allow coaches and athletes to (i) compare and correlate the sleep data with their performance data, heart rate variability, and overall quality of training and (ii) understand the…

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Early this week FitnessSyncer released an update that allows for the syncing of sleep data from Fitbit, Jawbone, Garmin, etc. to TrainingPeaks. FitnessSyncer has been syncing workouts to TrainingPeaks for a few years. Expanding that functionality to sleep, steps, etc. has been something that we have been discussing for a while, and we are very excited that this is now available for all TrainingPeaks users.
    https://www.fitnesssyncer.com

FitnessSyncer has a both free and premium accounts. Below is a coupon for 1 month free. They are also running a 25% off sale on annual subscriptions until Jan 7, 2017.

Coupon for one month free:
    https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/coupon?code=trainingpeaks1

We recommend reading through their FAQ page to get familiar with all the features.
    https://www.fitnesssyncer.com/frequently-asked-questions

• Word of advice, make sure you set your timezone correctly in FitnessSyncer before syncing to TrainingPeaks. *

FitnessSyncer also provides mobile apps to sync data with Apple’s HealthKit and Samsung’s S Health…

19. Since all my body metrics are on my workout watch, it would be nice to download the data just like a workout.

102 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  15 comments  ·  Devices  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Would there be an antilogarithm that could detect when an athlete's data begins to show signs of over training based on how much their TSS's create the ATL and CTL to ramp up too quickly?

Maybe flagging up a warning or notification just to give the athlete a headsup?

157 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Josh responded

With our new TSS based ATP, you can see ramp rate warnings if your plan exceeds ramp rate limits.

• Don't see your idea?