Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

337 results found

1. Currently you can't recalculate run workouts with power, so if they load with the wrong threshold you have to recalculate them manually!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I love that the weather forecast is now available in the calendar view. Awesome. Now can you please tweak it so that the historical weather stays in place? When looking back, it would add a lot to understanding the quality and type of particular workouts to know what the weather was on that day. Heat, cold, rain, snow, probability of ice all affect effort, HR, and other fundamental metrics and physiological responses.
    Also, for planning purposes, crucially in the mountains, to be able to see the weather pattern for the previous weeks would enable to better assess what the conditions…

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Make the mobile app usable for coaches. Would be epic if I could change a workout, import a workout, or move around a bit more form my phone instead of the computer all the time. Would allow me to be must more nimble with athlete adjustability and save everyone time.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It would be great to be able to add multi-day events like stage races or ultra distance events over several days. At the moment you have to add a event for every single day of the event.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. TL;DR = need to be able to clear, or select a blank value, for time of a future workout.

Problem:
    When workouts are added by myself or my coach, they sometimes have a clock time and sometimes only the calendar date where the time value is Null.

The time is not useful to me, so it is much preferred for the time to be null for scheduled workouts. When there is a time, it's the default value of midnight (12 am).

When the default 12am time is assigned, it is actively problematic when my Training Peaks workouts sync to Google…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently the planned workout includes breaks and gives a time and pace based on that. The uploaded workout does not, so the pace and TSS are higher, and the workout compliance ends up not green.

There are pros and cons for both measures - being able to see actual swim pace, not pace including breaks, or being able to see the total duration of the sessions., Either way I think we should compare the same thing, not 2 different things.
    I would prefer the uploaded file to include breaks, but a toggle to be Abe to switch between them on…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. When I swim, I swim in metric so 25m pool or 2500m in open water. However, when I cycle or run, I do it in miles. Unfortunately there is only 1 unit preference setting in Training Peaks which makes it a pain as I cannot figure out how well I'm doing for my lap swims or my open water swims. I tried to manually update the distance on the swim workout to meters but the pace still shows in yards. I would suggest that training peaks have a default unit per activity type so that swims display in metric while…

11 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As a coach it would be great if you could attach your own athlete account for free, without it being part of your athlete numbers.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please allow us to see all of our previous EVENTS (races) in the Mobile App. Currently can see upcoming events (great). Want to see all previous events too!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When your entering a NOTE in the calender it is visible for everybody.
    You have the option not to make it visible for the athlete but other coaches can still see the note.

I would like the option to hide the note for other coaches as well.
    "Visible for other coaches" - button

Because you can't use "coachs journal" on mobile devices. And it gets full very fast or you have to delete maybe important notes.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I know VAM is technically only for ascents, but it’s also helpful to know how fast I’m descending.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. How about a simple feature to calculate relative steepness called “absolute grade”? It would simply take the absolute value of the grade for any given climb or descent, and divide it by distance. For example, when I ran the Headlands 100M, which gains and loses about 20K feet over the distance, absolute grade would come out to 7.6%. That’s an exceptionally useful number to have, and must be extremely easy to calculate.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. It would great if the laps and splits column chart could be enlarged. When there are lots of laps in an interval session, it is hard to easily analyze all the lap times. Something like Stravas model would be easier to read. This also goes for the the list data. It would be great to be able to expand and see the whole list if needed.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Hi! I'm using also a Surface Pro 8 to make programs... Actually for me is not possible to drag and drop trainings from library to calendar using touchscreen.

It would really good to activate this option

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Future Opportunity  ·  0 comments  ·  Web  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I deliver trainings either in pace threshold or power threshold. Because I copy paste some trainings, sometimes I will use the wrong unit (using power threshold vs pace threshold for example). I always audit each training once I m done but this takes time as I have to enter the training and hoover on the structured work-out. Would like an icon or colour in the structured work-out in calendar view to save time. For example a little lightning strike on the structured workout if this is a power based training, a shoe icon if it s pace based, etc..

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Please let athletes assign different colours to active training plans that they have purchased.

I have purchased, and have on my calendar, both road and MTB cycling plans. I use/complete some of each, however, can’t at a glance tell which is which. It would be great to be able to assign a colour to the plan and then see, in my calendar, which plan is for which program.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If in your training data power is available, you can only calculate Pw:Hr. It is annoying to alter your training data and delete the power data to calculate Pa:Hr. It would be super nice if you could just select the calculated variant with a dropdown of Pw:Hr and Pa:Hr, for example. This would make Heart Rate Drift much more convenient to calculate.

This hit me after the new updates by Garmin, your watch delivers Power with a Garmin strap, and you cannot really turn that off.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I would like to select which workout types to sync from my Apple Watch. I often track walks/hikes but don’t want that to be added to my TrainingPeaks profile

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?