Skip to content

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Share Your Insights and Shape the Future of TrainingPeaks

At TrainingPeaks, we're committed to continually enhancing our platform to better serve your needs. Your feedback is essential in helping us achieve this goal. To submit your feedback:

• Search for Your Idea: Before adding a new suggestion, take a moment to search for similar ideas. If you find one that matches, you can add your vote and contribute to the discussion with your comments.

• Add Your New Idea: Have a unique suggestion? We'd love to hear it! Create a new entry with a clear title and a detailed description.

• Rate an Idea's Importance: How important is this feature to you? Let us know by rating its importance helping drive our ever evolving roadmap.

Our product teams regularly review UserVoice contributions during our ongoing prioritization and product discovery process, so this is the best place to suggest the changes you want to see. 

Need Assistance or Want to Report a bug?

If you require assistance with TrainingPeaks or wish to report a problem, our Support Team is here to help. Please reach out to us at TrainingPeaks Support.

Stay Informed About Our Latest Features

To keep up to date with our newest feature releases and updates, visit our TrainingPeaks Feature Updates page.

TrainingPeaks Customer Feedback

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

26 results found

1. Upload a CSV File with all of the fields required for a running structured workout. I believe this should be quite simple and most of the people whom I've worked with have things structured on Excel and therefore the conversion to CSV is straight forward provide ease for the user and giving the community the opportunity to provide more information and help the platform grow even faster.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. PROBLEM
    All workouts created using the Workout builder look the same. You cant tell if its Power, HR or RPE based.

SOLUTION:
    on the calendar, a workout will have a small icon showing if its based on Power, HR or RPE at a glace!

If you build a:
    Bike workout based on Heart Rate - a 'Red Heart' will show
    Bike workout based on Power - a 'Lightning bolt' will show
    Bike workout based on RPE - a 'RPE chart' will show

WHY?
    1. At a glance on the calendar you KNOW what's slated for our athletes
    2. Your athletes…

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In Workout builder currently power can only be expressed as a percentage (%) of some key metrics (e.g. LTHR). However for some key testing sessions, like ramp tests Absolute values need to be entered. Garmin workout builder already does this. It would be useful in TP too to enable structured tests to be used.

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. In the workout builder, while building a workout, clicking cadence automatically adds a cadence range that I DONT WANT and have to constantly change.

Please create in our settings some default preferences for the workout builder including default cadence.

The expectation when I have set my default cadence in settings is that when I now create a new workout and click 'cadence' my preference of 90 is set. (for example).

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'm a coach with a large (50 person) team, all following the same basic periodization scheme for their year. It would be amazing if either (or both!) of the following capabilities existed:
    1. Ability for a coach to copy & paste a "basic" annual training plan from athlete to athlete. I can apply a weekly plan to multiple athletes, but I can't do the same for the ATP - I have to build it from scratch for every athlete.
    2. Ability to see an "ATP View" for a training plan that I load into an athlete. For example, if you…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. As a coach, I make training plans on real watts (cycling) or in pace (running).
    E.g.: 4 x 1000m running @ 3'/K with 45" Rest. I still am waiting for this very important way of making build-up plans!
    You only work in % of something, but not in real watts or paces. For me, this is very important (and I guess also for other coaches)!

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Would be nice if you could mix HR and Pace in workouts, i think the recovery HR is more important than Pace, i like it if i´m running outside but hate to use garminconnect for creating workouts(with that you can mix both)

20 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I think it would be very useful to have more reference parameters for training in the builder (for example 95% of p5', 95% of MSSL, 105% of vt1...etc).

That is, we can reference the intervals by other landmarks ( p1', p5', p20', vt1, vt2 MSSL...etc)

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. At the moment you can only choose between power or heart rate zones when building a workout. As not all athletes have a powermeter it is quite laborious to consider that fact and prescribe the workout with the right zones (power or heart rate). If multiple zones (heart rate, power RPE or other...) can be displayed in a prescribed workout you no longer have to think about wether the athlete has a power meter or not.

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be great to specify a different intensity unit for each step of a workout.
    For example, for my runs I would like to use "% of threshold HR" for worm up and cool down and use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals.

This is particularly annoying when you have a long warm up before an intervals session. You want to use "% of threshold pace" for the intervals (HR won't work because of the lag), but the same intensity unit is used for the warm up as well, resulting in the watch continuously beeping if not in…

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Total training time per ATP is only part of the equation, and not indicative of the training load. The training stimulus is the metric of importance, and how long each load is delivered per period. I am looking for the planned time in each zone, which can be tabulated based on the builder. I then want to compare planned time in each zone to actual time. 15 hours of training is a useless figure. It depends what those 15 hours are filled with and the proper loads depending on period. In the ATP it would be great to see colors…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. One of the recent updates forced the calendar URL link for exporting calendar to GMT rather than the local time zone. It can't be changed in Google calendar and so it shows up wrong on the calendar. This wasn't a problem until sometime earlier this year and I just figured out it wasn't me or my new phone.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Currently you can't recalculate run workouts with power, so if they load with the wrong threshold you have to recalculate them manually!

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. TL;DR = need to be able to clear, or select a blank value, for time of a future workout.

Problem:
    When workouts are added by myself or my coach, they sometimes have a clock time and sometimes only the calendar date where the time value is Null.

The time is not useful to me, so it is much preferred for the time to be null for scheduled workouts. When there is a time, it's the default value of midnight (12 am).

When the default 12am time is assigned, it is actively problematic when my Training Peaks workouts sync to Google…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. The TSS is only auto calculated for walking and running, not for strength training, hiking or yoga. Can you please add automatic TSS calculations for all actives so that the TSS graphs overtime are correct and account for all activities.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be very helpful to easily select multiple days for notes or multidays events like in google calendar (with 1 mouse click and slide over the days)

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. For some reason, you can't "Hide" Workouts in a Dynamic plan. This seems like it would be an easy bit of functionality to pull over.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I love using Dynamic plans but would love to be able to build workouts based on Training Zone (ie, Zone 1-5). We do ******* testing with our athletes to have more accurate training zones, and it's hard/impossible to prescribe them accurately for the group using the % threshold tool.

I would also be really helpful to be able to compare "planned time in zone" to "actual time in zone" once the workout is completed.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Programming  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a coach who spends alot of time on the calendar and often cleaning things up, the lack of ability to multi select items for deletion of moving is a time drain. Right now, unfortunately I have 100s of metrics that were duplicated (my bad that this happened) but right click delete move cursor to delete button, 100s of time... going to be a long time to get it cleaned up.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?